Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof dank is jesus - page 7. (Read 9540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
April 18, 2013, 03:30:54 PM
By that logic, simply getting on the road in the car is unnecessary danger you're forcing on other people.

Everyone knows (or at least should know) that driving is dangerous.

You risk you live and the lives of others every time you step into a car.

Exactly. If you are not willing to accept that risk, then you should not get on the road. People drive intoxicated, high, tired, with bald tires, etc, all the time. Drive (or not) accordingly.

I wish they'd give licenses to speed and special lanes for it as well. That'd be a tax I wouldn't mind paying.

If there where extra lanes for driving high I would be perfectly OK with it, than I would know what I'm getting at when entering them.

Even in a stateless society where roads would be privately owned, there would be certain rules applied to driving (like a sign "With entering this road you agree to drive by the Standard driving rules, as can be found here [QR-Code]).

But besides, take it as you will, butting this extra danger on other people only for you one convenience is IMO still morally weak.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 18, 2013, 03:26:41 PM
They can't pull us all over if we all speed.

Unawareness is the only danger when driving.  Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis, you drive safer.

Speeding isn't dangerous if you're aware, only of you're not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 18, 2013, 03:10:33 PM
By that logic, simply getting on the road in the car is unnecessary danger you're forcing on other people.

Exactly. If you are not willing to accept that risk, then you should not get on the road. People drive intoxicated, high, tired, with bald tires, etc, all the time. Drive (or not) accordingly.

I wish they'd give licenses to speed and special lanes for it as well. That'd be a tax I wouldn't mind paying.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 18, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 18, 2013, 03:00:16 PM
Hey look, I found an image of dank.

legendary
April 18, 2013, 02:59:58 PM

But there is a basically an agreement between all participants to stick to certain rules, like only driving on a given speed in certain areas (we have f.e. areas with no speed limit at all, when I enter them I know on what I'm about to participate (ever driven 230 dank?  Grin)), have you car checked for defects each two years, have you lights on at night, not drive while high, etc.

Driving while high breaks one of this agreement and it's not like you are forced to drive, if you don't like this than don't participate.

Doing it anyway is just irresponsible.
April 18, 2013, 02:47:53 PM
Is nobody but me shocked, that he admits to have been driving while on Acid?

Is an accident victim less dead because the other driver was sober?

It's less likely that there is an accident at all. That's just the point.
But an accident did not occur. That's the point. No person is harmed as a result of his actions, and if someone had been, they would be no less or more harmed if he had been sober.

That's exactly the same argumentation I could use for driving with my eyes closed if I actually make it to my destination.

It's just unnecessary danger you force on other people.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 18, 2013, 02:40:45 PM
That's exactly the same argumentation I could use for driving with my eyes closed if I actually make it to my destination.

Precisely why I avoid driving anyway.  One false move and it's the hospital or the morgue.
legendary
April 18, 2013, 02:38:56 PM

But an accident did not occur. That's the point. No person is harmed as a result of his actions, and if someone had been, they would be no less or more harmed if he had been sober.

April 18, 2013, 02:38:49 PM
Salty, The Tale of Dank is a WIP.   I'm actually writing about the 60 hit experience now.  I wasn't planning on selling it though, I want it to be shared, as with everything.
Offer it on a donation model, and funnel all the donations to those who have given to you in the past. That way, you can give, and give back at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1134
You cannot kill love
April 18, 2013, 02:32:49 PM
I have no regrets that I drove 140 mph on 60 hits of liquid LSD.  (probably 40 at the time I was driving).  Just as I don't regret racing a motorcycle 100 mph on the beach road my fourth time doing acid.

LSD increases your awareness, it's not to be compared to the plethora of drugs, like alcohol, that reduce your awareness.

But that's just me.  You should have seen me on the bike, weaving through cars at 120. Smiley

Salty, The Tale of Dank is a WIP.   I'm actually writing about the 60 hit experience now.  I wasn't planning on selling it though, I want it to be shared, as with everything.
April 18, 2013, 02:32:05 PM

legendary
April 18, 2013, 02:25:55 PM

Can't believe that you actually asked this question. That's just ridiculous.

Intoxicated driving is the basically the same as smoking while carrying flammable materials through a crowded area (a little bit exaggerating), you willingly put extra danger on uninvolved people only for you own convenience.

I have nothing against people driving or being intoxicated, but doing it at the same time is just morally weak.
April 18, 2013, 02:12:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
April 18, 2013, 02:05:21 PM
Guys, the way I see it, there are two options. Either Dank is or isn't Jesus. Now with 50/50 odds like those, I think I'll at least keep an open mind.
legendary
April 18, 2013, 02:04:58 PM

On 60 hits of LSD, a void in consciousness was formed, my car ran solely on consciousness, with no gas for several minutes.  My friends and I have experienced this before, when a large lamp fell without any force acting upon it.

60 hits!!!! Mother of God! You are going to ruin your brain man. In fact this thread makes me think you already have. 

Very likely.  Undecided

IMO everyone should have complete responsibility over his own body, but as soon as you step into a car while intoxicated you endanger other people as well.

Dank, I hope this is not true, you always talk your wired stuff about love, while at the same time forcing the dangers of intoxicated driving onto other people?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Hello!
April 18, 2013, 02:03:40 PM
60 hits!!!! Mother of God! You are going to ruin your brain man. In fact this thread makes me think you already have. 
No, SON of god, can't you read?

I mean, look at it this way. He's either jesus or not. Thats a 50% chance. Pretty good IMO
April 18, 2013, 01:55:19 PM

Very likely.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 18, 2013, 01:53:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
April 18, 2013, 01:49:46 PM

On 60 hits of LSD, a void in consciousness was formed, my car ran solely on consciousness, with no gas for several minutes.  My friends and I have experienced this before, when a large lamp fell without any force acting upon it.

Acid is amazing stuff.

It can make running out of gas and breaking a lamp into meeting god.

Too bad its all a deception.
Pages:
Jump to: