Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof dank is jesus - page 3. (Read 9540 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 21, 2013, 02:25:20 PM
The hookah lounge was a real idea, not a front for drugs.

Was it a positive idea?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 21, 2013, 02:22:45 PM
I buy domestically off the road, I've only put $15,000 of drugs into society through the past two years, that's a lot of love, most of which was put into society through me.

So just as I suspected. You do have money to pay back squall, but choose not to.

Unless he's dealing to support a habit. In which case what he really means is that he's a conduit through which has passed $15000 worth of illegal drugs - not that he actually made $15000 from it.

He used to, borrowing cash over here to support it, but as with every other thing he was too incompetent to be a profitable drug dealer become he pilfered his own stash.
I made just enough cash from selling on the road to buy a house in Winston Salem for the end of the year, I got exactly what I wanted out of it.  I would flip $1000 of MDMA within three days, I'm sure I could've been a very profitable drug dealer if I my focus was greed.

The hookah lounge was a real idea, not a front for drugs.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
April 21, 2013, 12:19:18 PM
I think you're supposed to cool down for a few days in between hits, otherwise you wind up like dank.
April 21, 2013, 11:48:21 AM
It couldn't *all* have gone into LSD, could it? LSD is so cheap. He'd have enough to last him years. Or maybe months, if he didn't mind causing himself brain damage.

I have no idea how much LSD costs, but by the looks of it, he's already consumed enough for brain damage.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
April 21, 2013, 11:44:40 AM
I buy domestically off the road, I've only put $15,000 of drugs into society through the past two years, that's a lot of love, most of which was put into society through me.

So just as I suspected. You do have money to pay back squall, but choose not to.

Unless he's dealing to support a habit. In which case what he really means is that he's a conduit through which has passed $15000 worth of illegal drugs - not that he actually made $15000 from it.

He used to, borrowing cash over here to support it, but as with every other thing he was too incompetent to be a profitable drug dealer become he pilfered his own stash.

To be honest, it is pretty creepy to think about how much money he was asking for to start a "hookah lounge" seeing as that money was probably all going to buying LSD.

It couldn't *all* have gone into LSD, could it? LSD is so cheap. He'd have enough to last him years. Or maybe months, if he didn't mind causing himself brain damage.
April 21, 2013, 11:32:45 AM

To be honest, it is pretty creepy to think about how much money he was asking for to start a "hookah lounge" seeing as that money was probably all going to buying LSD.
April 21, 2013, 11:27:15 AM

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
April 21, 2013, 06:40:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
April 21, 2013, 06:36:34 AM

Activity: 504
April 20, 2013, 11:42:30 PM
Don't let LSD near a kid? What do you call dank, a mature functioning adult?
To be fair I wouldn't give dank any either...

I guess I should have validated my remark with a "in my presence" somewhere...
April 20, 2013, 11:33:12 PM
Don't let LSD near a kid? What do you call dank, a mature functioning adult?
April 20, 2013, 11:27:36 PM
What I wished he meant is that he goes around giving LSD laced candy to young kids.

LSD is fun and all, but i would not let a kid near it, fuck man whats wrong with you?
Yeah, not cool. Why would you wish that?

Geez, though crowd.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2013, 11:04:22 PM
Hey dank, can you turn my water into wine?  The good stuff.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 20, 2013, 11:02:56 PM
What I wished he meant is that he goes around giving LSD laced candy to young kids.

LSD is fun and all, but i would not let a kid near it, fuck man whats wrong with you?
Yeah, not cool. Why would you wish that?
Activity: 504
April 20, 2013, 10:47:57 PM
why the fuck would the drug cartels murder you? you are one of their best customers?

Into society? Don't you mean into your waste of a body?

I think he's said that he actually does give away hits of acid.

Well what he meant is that whatever he ingests is communionned into the world because we are all the same person blah blah blah.

April 20, 2013, 10:35:32 PM
why the fuck would the drug cartels murder you? you are one of their best customers?

Well what he meant is that whatever he ingests is communionned into the world because we are all the same person blah blah blah.

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 20, 2013, 05:45:02 PM

April 20, 2013, 05:37:00 PM

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 20, 2013, 03:33:20 PM
think of being sober as trying a new drug. It's the best thing I ever did for myself and I plan to continue to remain sober.  I have become better at everything.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 20, 2013, 02:26:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: