Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof dank is jesus - page 9. (Read 9540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
April 15, 2013, 08:51:52 PM
Yeah, sorry it's not the proof you were looking for, but do consider that I spent very little time practicing drawing.  I spent most of my days playing counter strike source or learning about the world online, or weed.

I love Counter-strike 1.4 -1.6 I am not into it any more. Any jesus that plays CS sounds good to me.
OMG I love old Cstrike too! Played from late beta stages (Beta 7.1) and playing version 1.6 now. And Half-Life and the amazing multiplayer of Opposing-Force with bots, players and all weapons from OP4 singleplayer!

I always wanted to run server of old Half-life modifications like cstrike 1.3 - 1.5 and HL mods like original Team Fortress. Maybe I will take time and install all the games on some server. I still have all necessary install files and mods for these games.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
April 15, 2013, 06:52:14 PM
So... after the whole "I'm Jimi Hendrix' whiter and less non talented second coming", you're Jesus because you drew something two years ago?

:effort:
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 15, 2013, 06:43:46 PM
Yeah, sorry it's not the proof you were looking for, but do consider that I spent very little time practicing drawing.  I spent most of my days playing counter strike source or learning about the world online, or weed.

CS:S on Steam, right?
Chyea. Black Terror was the name.

You're correct myrkul, but one would think the messiah would have some form of artistic talent.  When you look at the big picture of what's happened, you may find an indication that I'm the messiah of this time.
Thought that was David Koresh? No? Jim Jones? Charles Manson? All have made the same claim.
Except one major difference, the only person I'm instructing you to kill is myself, just to prove to you I can come back to earth.

It's what I want with my life, many people believe in Jesus, many people believe in heaven.  It only takes one to believe me and kill me, even if only a chance.  Fortunately, I know the Central Intelligence Agency (aka criminals in action) has plenty of intelligence about the second coming of Christ, otherwise I wouldn't have seen them sitting in cars in front of my parents house 5+ times while I was in school.
Do me a favor, and before you do anything drastic, write the whole story down, 'k? I'm sure we'll all love to read it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 15, 2013, 06:39:24 PM

You're correct myrkul, but one would think the messiah would have some form of artistic talent.  When you look at the big picture of what's happened, you may find an indication that I'm the messiah of this time.
Thought that was David Koresh? No? Jim Jones? Charles Manson? All have made the same claim.
Except one major difference, the only person I'm instructing you to kill is myself, just to prove to you I can come back to earth.

It's what I want with my life, many people believe in Jesus, many people believe in heaven.  It only takes one to believe me and kill me, even if only a chance.  Fortunately, I know the Central Intelligence Agency (aka criminals in action) has plenty of intelligence about the second coming of Christ, otherwise I wouldn't have seen them sitting in cars in front of my parents house 5+ times while I was in school.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2013, 06:05:05 PM

I love Counter-strike 1.4 -1.6 I am not into it any more. Any jesus that plays CS sounds good to me.
Activity: 700
daytrader/superhero
April 15, 2013, 06:02:56 PM
3/10

boooooooooooo......
April 15, 2013, 06:00:28 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
April 15, 2013, 05:58:29 PM

April 15, 2013, 05:50:44 PM

The photo was taken back when Youtube was not even HD lol.
And if I'm not mistaken, the carpet is supposed to look that way. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 15, 2013, 05:50:02 PM

The photo was taken back when Youtube was not even HD lol.
Activity: 560
April 15, 2013, 05:34:27 PM
April 15, 2013, 05:34:16 PM
Dank, natural artistic talent is not an indication that you are the Messiah.

It might be an indication that you should study art, though.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 15, 2013, 05:33:10 PM

legendary
April 15, 2013, 03:25:23 PM
Are we getting an dank art show, I will look, his art looks kinda cool as well.

Yes!

Now that is sick!
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 15, 2013, 05:32:39 PM
April 15, 2013, 03:27:51 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Jesus!
My previous statement saying dank should be a philosopher, was wrong. He is an artist.
That's pushing the definition.
legendary
April 15, 2013, 03:21:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 15, 2013, 03:24:17 PM

Yes!

legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
April 15, 2013, 03:20:46 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Jesus!
My previous statement saying dank should be a philosopher, was wrong. He is an artist.
Activity: 868
April 15, 2013, 03:19:03 PM
Pay your debt.
Pages:
Jump to: