Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof dank is jesus - page 6. (Read 9540 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 18, 2013, 07:16:03 PM
I feel like the whole world is getting smarter, but we're still not there yet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 18, 2013, 06:48:49 PM
The difference being the government says you can't, I say you can.  Im proof you can do it, because I've done it.
you've done what?

Stolen people's money and made up stories about a supposed journey for spiritual enrichment (e.g. LSD) that lead him to believe he was Jesus, and Jesus gets to pay debts by self righteous suicide. Duh.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 18, 2013, 06:48:12 PM
The difference being the government says you can't, I say you can.  Im proof you can do it, because I've done it.
you've done what?
It. You know, It.

Seriously, though, I think he's talking about driving really fast, really stoned.
April 18, 2013, 06:43:50 PM
The difference being the government says you can't, I say you can.  Im proof you can do it, because I've done it.
you've done what?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 18, 2013, 05:56:03 PM
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
April 18, 2013, 05:27:06 PM
Let's not get this into a pointless discussion about details, you understood what I was getting at.

That you are full of hilariously idiotic ideas?

myrkul, I don't doubt what you're saying, especially if it's coming from your own experiences, what I doubt is what dank is saying which was literally:

Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis

I'd like to see even one of those studies.

Oh god, you just opened up a Pandora's Box of stupid. He'll quote the abstract from whatever studies he finds more or less support his delusions and will defend that interpretation as the word of god. Oh right, he's god now too.
Like the government does?

2/10
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 18, 2013, 05:24:17 PM

Basically, yeah.
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 18, 2013, 05:23:37 PM
Let's not get this into a pointless discussion about details, you understood what I was getting at.

myrkul, I don't doubt what you're saying, especially if it's coming from your own experiences, what I doubt is what dank is saying which was literally:

Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis

Oh god, you just opened up a Pandora's Box of stupid. He'll quote the abstract from whatever studies he finds more or less support his delusions and will defend that interpretation as the word of god. Oh right, he's god now too.
April 18, 2013, 05:18:41 PM
God and Jesus are just states of mind.  I have experienced both. While sober.
Blowjobs are great, aren't they?
April 18, 2013, 05:16:47 PM
God and Jesus are just states of mind.  I have experienced both. While sober.
April 18, 2013, 05:06:37 PM

April 18, 2013, 05:05:56 PM

Relative to alcohol, see the second study. Relative to sober, however, I doubt. Unless you're really friggin' nervous, and a little of the ganj calms you down.

Given the choice of driving next to a drunk, a stoner, an all-nighter, or a road-rager, I'll pick the stoner. He's simultaneously calm and paranoid, two things which are very important for safe driving. (A calm, paranoid, sober driver would probably be better, though)

This is the point I was missing apparently. I hadn't seen where Dank agreed that driving *sober* is proven safest. As an ex-pilot, a drifter, and a motorcycle owner, I can say I absolutely cannot understand a lack of sobriety in people while operating a vehicle at fast speeds. It's not "fun" or "adventurous". It's unnecessarily reckless, like not wearing a helmet or eye protection (preferably full face helmet) on a motorcycle. It only takes one beetle or pebble to the face at 120mph to realize that one.
April 18, 2013, 05:01:00 PM

Relative to alcohol, see the second study. Relative to sober, however, I doubt. Unless you're really friggin' nervous, and a little of the ganj calms you down.

Given the choice of driving next to a drunk, a stoner, an all-nighter, or a road-rager, I'll pick the stoner. He's simultaneously calm and paranoid, two things which are very important for safe driving. (A calm, paranoid, sober driver would probably be better, though)
April 18, 2013, 04:55:30 PM

April 18, 2013, 04:53:42 PM
Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis, you drive safer.

Source?
it's relative. Stoned is a lot safer than drunk. I hesitate to say safer than sober, but you do know you're fucked up, and drive more carefully accordingly, while alcohol induces false confidence.
A couple of interesting studies:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2594907
http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-11-medical-marijuana-laws-traffic-deaths.html
April 18, 2013, 04:45:43 PM
Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis, you drive safer.

Source?
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 18, 2013, 04:43:28 PM
It's only your perspective, I feel safer driving high.  I've gotten in 3 accidents sober, one high.  And yes, I drove high most of the time.
April 18, 2013, 04:00:41 PM
I think I understand. I know I'm morally strong. There are different levels of danger and with peace and understanding we can make this world a safer place.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
April 18, 2013, 03:45:46 PM
By that logic, simply getting on the road in the car is unnecessary danger you're forcing on other people.

Everyone knows (or at least should know) that driving is dangerous.

You risk you live and the lives of others every time you step into a car.

Exactly. If you are not willing to accept that risk, then you should not get on the road. People drive intoxicated, high, tired, with bald tires, etc, all the time. Drive (or not) accordingly.

I wish they'd give licenses to speed and special lanes for it as well. That'd be a tax I wouldn't mind paying.

If there where extra lanes for driving high I would be perfectly OK with it, than I would know what I'm getting at when entering them.

Even in a stateless society where roads would be privately owned, there would be certain rules applied to driving (like a sign "With entering this road you agree to drive by the Standard driving rules, as can be found here [QR-Code]).

But besides, take it as you will, butting this extra danger on other people only for you one convenience is IMO still morally weak.

Because intoxicated people are world renowned for their ability to stick to their lane?

Also, lol, making people point and shoot a cell at a moving target, then reading a lengthy TOS while driving.

Edit: Somehow messed up something with the quotes  Tongue

April 18, 2013, 03:42:07 PM
By that logic, simply getting on the road in the car is unnecessary danger you're forcing on other people.

Everyone knows (or at least should know) that driving is dangerous.

You risk you live and the lives of others every time you step into a car.

Exactly. If you are not willing to accept that risk, then you should not get on the road. People drive intoxicated, high, tired, with bald tires, etc, all the time. Drive (or not) accordingly.

I wish they'd give licenses to speed and special lanes for it as well. That'd be a tax I wouldn't mind paying.

If there where extra lanes for driving high I would be perfectly OK with it, than I would know what I'm getting at when entering them.

Even in a stateless society where roads would be privately owned, there would be certain rules applied to driving (like a sign "With entering this road you agree to drive by the Standard driving rules, as can be found here [QR-Code]).

But besides, take it as you will, butting this extra danger on other people only for you one convenience is IMO still morally weak.

Because intoxicated people are world renowned for their ability to stick to their lane?

Also, lol, making people point and shoot a cell at a moving target, then reading a lengthy TOS while driving.
Pages:
Jump to: