Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that God exists - page 37. (Read 62273 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 20, 2016, 09:24:40 PM
It's over... Justin Bieber proved it...

Justin Bieber Disproves The Big Bang | Take That, Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzZnYalLZo
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 20, 2016, 08:35:26 PM

The fact that I don't know everything about entropy doesn't have anything to do with it. Why not? Because nobody but nobody knows everything about entropy. The things that we DO know about entropy show that nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex than both.

Smiley

BADecker, we had this discussion before and I explained in detail why entropy is not the same as complexity, and why what you just wrote is wrong.

Should we have that discussion again, or just link to the relevant thread?

You are so silly. For example, if I point out the sky to you, and then explain that the sky is blue, this doesn't mean that I am the sky, right? In a similar way entropy expresses basics about complexity. But that doesn't mean that entropy is complexity, right?

But go ahead. Knock yourself out (Sean Connery said that in "Medicine Man"... the Knock yourself out, part). Explain some more that entropy isn't complexity if you like.

Cheesy

Your statement: "nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex" is false.

Do you have an example of things as you say? After all, you can see cause and effect all over the place. Certainly there is complexity all around us. Everything wears out and disperses and dissipates as entropy predicts.

Takes two people to make a child - greater complexity making lesser complexity. People make cars - greater complexity making lesser complexity. What is your example regarding the reverse, lesser complexity making greater complexity?

Cool

How are you measuring the complexity of a child vis a vis the complexity of an adult? How about parents having octuplets -- surely eight babies in one birth are more complex than two adults?

Lol! Actually this argument is simple enough for him I hope xD
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 20, 2016, 07:29:03 PM
Well, that must've burned the old asshole a little bit.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 20, 2016, 07:27:57 PM

The fact that I don't know everything about entropy doesn't have anything to do with it. Why not? Because nobody but nobody knows everything about entropy. The things that we DO know about entropy show that nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex than both.

Smiley

BADecker, we had this discussion before and I explained in detail why entropy is not the same as complexity, and why what you just wrote is wrong.

You are so silly. For example, if I point out the sky to you, and then explain that the sky is blue, this doesn't mean that I am the sky, right? In a similar way entropy expresses basics about complexity. But that doesn't mean that entropy is complexity, right?

But go ahead. Knock yourself out (Sean Connery said that in "Medicine Man"... the Knock yourself out, part). Explain some more that entropy isn't complexity if you like.

Cheesy

Your statement: "nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex" is false.

Do you have an example of things as you say? After all, you can see cause and effect all over the place. Certainly there is complexity all around us. Everything wears out and disperses and dissipates as entropy predicts.

Takes two people to make a child - greater complexity making lesser complexity. People make cars - greater complexity making lesser complexity. What is your example regarding the reverse, lesser complexity making greater complexity?

Cool

How are you measuring the complexity of a child vis a vis the complexity of an adult? How about parents having octuplets -- surely eight babies in one birth are more complex than two adults?

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
February 20, 2016, 06:13:09 PM
Didn't Moloch present you the evolution of another insect species?
Or you ignore these things on purpose?

Of course he ignores it. It could deny his theories, why would he look at it? ^^

And the hurt train keeps on rollin'.
Activity: 448
February 20, 2016, 06:05:54 PM

Of course he ignores it. It could deny his theories, why would he look at it? ^^
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 20, 2016, 05:26:37 PM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

Evolution and fusion.

Iron is made from Hydrogen at the begining.
February 20, 2016, 04:48:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 20, 2016, 04:48:12 PM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

Say whaat?  Child is a lesser complexity?  Assuming your Christian logic is correct, when child grows up he/she becomes greater complexity, the parents were greater complexity as you assumed.  So using your own logic, child is an example of something of lesser complexity as it grows up it becomes more complex.

Most people evolved from much simpler life forms.  Except you, I guess.  You know we evolved, don't you?  Or you don't believe in that either?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 20, 2016, 04:35:07 PM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 392
February 20, 2016, 09:29:19 AM

Smiley

Cheesy

Yeah but as he refuses anything countering it...
February 19, 2016, 10:09:46 PM
Must be real desperate to use quotes from movies.

I dunno, I got a good Star Wars reference in a while back.

Oh I remember. That was a real good one. Made me smile.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 19, 2016, 02:38:41 PM
yes god does exists...there are many proofs that god exists...even after the discovery of god partical many people still questions the existance of god:(

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

You're so deep in the stupidity that I don't even understand how you can do? xD

You're doing quite well, and you know that, don't you? You are doing the only thing you have left that you can do, pick on poor srinikethan. I mean, since God has been proven to exist, and since you are too chicken to go out and commit suicide to get it over with faster, you do the only thing you have left... badmouth poor srinikethan, and anybody like him.

Well done. Here come the test results:
"You are a horrible person."

That's what it says: a horrible person.
We weren't even testing for that.

The only way to lovingly console you is to strap you down, and muzzle your vicious mouth as we would an animal, and then to lovingly pet you. You are too dangerous to get close to otherwise.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the person advocating suicide, and violence... is the Christian?

Now relax. You are going to give yourself a relapse again if you don't.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker,

I knew a real Bronze Age Christian would come out sooner rather than later.  You guys are closet psychopaths that is why Bible appeals to you.  All the killing, cannibalism calms your nerves, does it?  Or you fantasize about living in those times and "really" following the Bible.

Oh quit being so silly, and come with us on the road to Heavenly joy, peace, and perfection with God... in Heaven.

Cool

I will if you point me to a Scientific American issue that presents a proof of God existence. Thanks Buddy.

Well, how much of a quadriplegic are you that you can't look through Scientific American on your own?

Cool

What if I was?

Are you the mental quadriplegic, and that's why you are asking me to do your research for you?

Cool

Again, what if I was?
donator
Poor impulse control.
February 19, 2016, 10:07:59 PM

I dunno, I got a good Star Wars reference in a while back.
February 19, 2016, 10:07:04 PM
donator
Poor impulse control.
February 19, 2016, 10:05:13 PM

Smiley

Cheesy

February 19, 2016, 10:01:25 PM
"processing, angry processing, feverish processing"
February 19, 2016, 09:53:17 PM

Lets use your own tactic...

The dictionary defines entropy as:
a thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in the system.

Entropy means heat/disorder/randomness, not complexity... therefore your argument fails and God does not exist
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 19, 2016, 09:50:32 PM

Smiley

Cheesy
February 19, 2016, 09:50:03 PM

"Your argument is invalid because: 1. God exists, 2. I'm right and you're wrong. 3. I'm gonna tell mom if you don't shut up!"

He's a broken record, eh?

How about those wasps?  I fucking love science!
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-watch-wasps-diverge-become-separate-species

Researchers from Rice University have documented how as one species of fruit fly is evolving into two separate species that exploit different food, three species of wasp, which parasitize the fruit fly, are also splitting into six new species. This proves how as habitats become more complex, with increasing numbers of species present, it forms a feedback loop that in turn causes yet more species to evolve.

I hope it's not a more complex species because that would contradict everything we know and we'll have to exterminate the species so no one will know that evolutionism is real.

Sounds like they are saying 2 species of fruit fly + 6 species of wasp... that's a lot of evolution for a single container!
Pages:
Jump to: