Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that God exists - page 40. (Read 62273 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 19, 2016, 03:36:39 PM
BADecker, how about if we agree with you, will you leave us alone? Then go to the desert and be with God in silence.

Problem is he thinks he has to try to convert us... Which is very sad for sure...
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 19, 2016, 03:32:23 PM
BADecker, how about if we agree with you, will you leave us alone? Then go to the desert and be with God in silence.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 18, 2016, 12:15:19 PM
I'm not sure violence is the key to deal with people that can't reason very well.
I'm not saying to turn the other cheek, but still.
Violence no, but a bullet in the head is a definitive solution.  Grin

It was tried in the past.  That solution does not work long-term  Wink Wink
Bah!
If you kill them all, nobody will be left to spread there word!
Religion is a bit like a disease, kill all the infected and it'll be good Wink

Even if you eradicate the hosts, you still did not kill the virus.

You have to kill the idea.  That is your virus.

So that nobody in their right mind would believe in these myths in the future.

Today, nobody would believe Zeus has any power.  In the future, same thing will happen to Allah, Christian God(s) or thousands of other Gods.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 19, 2016, 02:08:25 PM
yes god does exists...there are many proofs that god exists...even after the discovery of god partical many people still questions the existance of god:(

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

You're so deep in the stupidity that I don't even understand how you can do? xD

You're doing quite well, and you know that, don't you? You are doing the only thing you have left that you can do, pick on poor srinikethan. I mean, since God has been proven to exist, and since you are too chicken to go out and commit suicide to get it over with faster, you do the only thing you have left... badmouth poor srinikethan, and anybody like him.

Well done. Here come the test results:
"You are a horrible person."

That's what it says: a horrible person.
We weren't even testing for that.

The only way to lovingly console you is to strap you down, and muzzle your vicious mouth as we would an animal, and then to lovingly pet you. You are too dangerous to get close to otherwise.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the person advocating suicide, and violence... is the Christian?

Now relax. You are going to give yourself a relapse again if you don't.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker,

I knew a real Bronze Age Christian would come out sooner rather than later.  You guys are closet psychopaths that is why Bible appeals to you.  All the killing, cannibalism calms your nerves, does it?  Or you fantasize about living in those times and "really" following the Bible.

Oh quit being so silly, and come with us on the road to Heavenly joy, peace, and perfection with God... in Heaven.

Cool

I will if you point me to a Scientific American issue that presents a proof of God existence. Thanks Buddy.

Well, how much of a quadriplegic are you that you can't look through Scientific American on your own?

Cool

What if I was?

Are you the mental quadriplegic, and that's why you are asking me to do your research for you?

Cool
legendary
February 19, 2016, 02:00:36 PM
yes god does exists...there are many proofs that god exists...even after the discovery of god partical many people still questions the existance of god:(

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

You're doing quite well, and you know that, don't you? You are doing the only thing you have left that you can do, pick on poor srinikethan. I mean, since God has been proven to exist, and since you are too chicken to go out and commit suicide to get it over with faster, you do the only thing you have left... badmouth poor srinikethan, and anybody like him.

The only way to lovingly console you is to strap you down, and muzzle your vicious mouth as we would an animal, and then to lovingly pet you. You are too dangerous to get close to otherwise.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the person advocating suicide, and violence... is the Christian?

Now relax. You are going to give yourself a relapse again if you don't.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker,

I knew a real Bronze Age Christian would come out sooner rather than later.  You guys are closet psychopaths that is why Bible appeals to you.  All the killing, cannibalism calms your nerves, does it?  Or you fantasize about living in those times and "really" following the Bible.

Oh quit being so silly, and come with us on the road to Heavenly joy, peace, and perfection with God... in Heaven.

Cool

I will if you point me to a Scientific American issue that presents a proof of God existence. Thanks Buddy.

Well, how much of a quadriplegic are you that you can't look through Scientific American on your own?

Cool

What if I was?
legendary
February 18, 2016, 11:23:11 AM
I'm not sure violence is the key to deal with people that can't reason very well.
I'm not saying to turn the other cheek, but still.
Violence no, but a bullet in the head is a definitive solution.  Grin

It was tried in the past.  That solution does not work long-term  Wink Wink
legendary
February 19, 2016, 01:56:10 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

Cool

Cool
legendary
February 19, 2016, 01:34:54 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

Cool

legendary
February 19, 2016, 01:26:18 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

Cool
legendary
February 19, 2016, 01:19:38 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

legendary
February 19, 2016, 01:11:32 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

Now relax. You are going to give yourself a relapse again if you don't.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 19, 2016, 12:58:03 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

legendary
February 19, 2016, 12:53:09 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

The only way to lovingly console you is to strap you safely down, and muzzle your vicious mouth as we would an animal, and then to lovingly pet you. You are too dangerous to get close to otherwise.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
February 18, 2016, 10:14:05 AM
And why can't he just let people alone and die in peace?
Why does he have to kill babies? Because the babies refused to come to him? --'

God doesn't kill babies, but us human beings. God created us with free will as satan has. Yes we know that babies doesn't sin, but God permits something to happen even if its bad because  worst things might occur.

Read Psalm 137:9.  Explain the quote.  Please I like to know under what context it is ok to smash your babies against the rocks.

Read the rest of the Bible.  Please.

He refers to Isaiah's prophecy in Isaiah 13:16 promising good success to Cyrus and Darius, whom ambition moved to fight against Babylon, but God used them as his rods to punish his enemies.

It's so interesting how you can sometimes interpret things and other times you have to take them literally.

But as I said to my earlier posts I came here in peace not to argue and not to make war. I admire all of you guys, I just came here to proof by myself that God exist. We have freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to do what you want. But remember, even when you say God doesn't exist, with the word KARMA everything that happens has a purpose as the bible says.

God bless you all. Peace be with you guys. I love you all with the love of the Lord.

We have to argue the immoral, flat out crazy things your holy book says.

Why?  To expose the nonsense of your religion.  And help you recover from this cult.
February 19, 2016, 11:48:14 AM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 19, 2016, 09:45:55 AM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 19, 2016, 04:33:38 AM

The "god particle" does not prove the existence of god. The term "god particle" is a name used by mass media for the Higgs boson.

Any other proofs? Maybe a Jesus particle or a Krishna particle? Or Quetzalcoatl rays?

I saw dozens of zealots article talking about that, not understanding that it was just a sarcastic nickname of the particle xD

They talk about things they absolutely don't understand...
February 19, 2016, 02:36:58 AM
Christian tries to use Logic and Gets Owned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7XFJjrjZyk

Richard Dawkins exploding at bullshit in the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTXN5nOstRs

George Carlin --- Religion is Bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

George Carlin - 10 Commandments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 19, 2016, 02:31:21 AM

The "god particle" does not prove the existence of god. The term "god particle" is a name used by mass media for the Higgs boson.

Any other proofs? Maybe a Jesus particle or a Krishna particle? Or Quetzalcoatl rays?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 02:07:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: