Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 17. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 10:16:26 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Everyone of us all mankind has its purpose in this life.each goals had to achieve that makes themeselves fell fullfilment but the most brilliant thing we should know is living our life with no doubths and regret what makes us happy without hurting anyone
Activity: 112
December 18, 2017, 07:58:25 PM
I think the reason why were here in this world because we have a purpose , we have a different purpose in our life . But , well for you to achieve your dreams is you need to see yourself first on what you can do . Just do good things everyday , and dont forget that we have a god and god is always there for us . Just stay and focus on what you want to do . And i believed you can achieve your dreams easily .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 07:49:19 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

There are people who still search for their purpose. There are those who have known it already. As for me, i am still in search of my purpose. Though, i always wanted to inspire others.
Activity: 168
December 18, 2017, 07:08:02 PM
"You [God] have made us for yourself and our hearts are restless until they find their rest in Thee", by Augustine. Each one of us has a unique purpose that gives us a unique drive. There is something inside every human being that cries out for significance; something inside of us that wants to know that we are not just breathing air, not occupying space, but we're actually here for a reason and we're making a difference. I'm convinced there was something in the mind of God when He made each one of us; something that He wanted us to do while we were here. I think purpose is not the process of figuring out what I want to do with my life, but it is really a matter of aligning me with what was in the designer's mind. I believe the key is to make a relationship with our Creator; so that He can reveal to us who we really are, and what our purpose is.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 10:49:46 AM
There are many ways to talk about the purpose of life. My opinion is:
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
Activity: 267
December 18, 2017, 10:14:03 AM

Everything you said are just too influenced by culture, environment and society in general. Too delusional, those are mere "essentials" for the ACTUAL purpose of any living thing (ex. Humans)
In a simplified way of thinking, the only purpose of life is the survival of the specie.
Eat, have sex and reproduce, then you can die. Wonder why sex is just so pleasurable? Because it HAS to, else humans wouldn't want to do that hence the failure of the specie Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
December 18, 2017, 09:47:45 AM
In my view the purpose of life is to live and let live. See dreams, set goals, achieve them, fall, rise, awaken but do not stop.Spend time with your friends and family whenever you can.
Activity: 55
December 18, 2017, 05:41:47 AM
The purpose of life is to give lesson. We need to help the next generation to become disciplined and teach them how to lived in the real world to become successful in life. Then they will do the same thing to the next generation.
Activity: 167
December 18, 2017, 01:22:02 AM
Sebuah visi atau cita cita hidup saya pribadi sebenarnya sangat simple tetapi sepertinya perlu usaha perjuangan,kerja keras,serta doa kepada sang maha pencipta
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 03:43:43 PM
it's great to have goals in life...and it's important to have them at any age...what else will motivate us to live?
Activity: 64
December 17, 2017, 11:58:39 AM
Each of our lives has purposes
Maybe some think that there life is full of mess but the problem is not there life but instead it is there way of thinking if you think that your life is just a mess then you will live believing that your life is nothing but a mess but if you keep thinking that our life has purposes then you will live with your fullest. We cant buy life we must enjoy and help other will were alive
Activity: 308
December 17, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

Forward . No never give up . If you give up your life purpose , you think you can do what anymore  ?
Move forward until you reach it
Activity: 37
December 17, 2017, 11:21:11 AM
The purpose of life is to enjoy and fulfill your dreams. Travel all around the world and bring happiness to other people so that you life is being meaningful.
Activity: 161
December 17, 2017, 11:13:17 AM
You know my friend living with purpose is very hard to do, in order to live with purpose is you must to discover it. This is a must for all people because without knowing it our life become paralyzed. Don't get me wrong this is just my opinion, I'm just being honest with since you are asking my opinion. And here is my last word, to discover our purpose is to discover who we are. If we don't know who we are we can not live with purpose, so we must know who we are.
Activity: 113
December 17, 2017, 08:31:23 AM
The purpose of one's life is very varied, some are pursuing wealth, virtue, happiness, freedom, and others. For me the purpose of life is very important to make us much more motivated in our lives. It is very difficult to pursue our life goals, many who feel failed after trying for years to pursue the goal of life or in other words dreams. I myself will not give up so easily, although until I grow old I will still pursue my life goals or dreams. It takes a long struggle and sacrifice in the pursuit of our life purpose. Both materially and in the time we sacrifice, but when we get the goal of our life or dream it will be very pleasing to us and our own family. My advice for those who have not reached their goal of life are to pursue high spirits, motivate themselves every day.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Purpose of life ... the purpose of life is to love one another. We will live in the world for us to experience all of the moments of our lives. We are here on Earth to know our Lord God. My purpose in this world so I might live to love and love.
copper member
Activity: 132
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
December 17, 2017, 08:05:52 AM
The purpose of life is to obey and worship Almighty God.
As long as you're alive, you still have the chance of achieving your purpose - it's not always too late so NEVER GIVE UP.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
December 17, 2017, 07:47:44 AM

i think  purpose life of everybody is different. At each stage of life you should have avowedly purpose of life (should set goals 3-5 years) and you have to try to hard work to finish this goals, if you can not finish it you need to find out reasons why and you need to change yourself to able to do better in the future
Activity: 28
December 17, 2017, 06:30:33 AM
The purpose of life is to achieve  its goal
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 11:12:13 PM
The purpose of life is to create some value for the community or create a good living environment for the next generation, so each of us works hard to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: