Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 18. (Read 21805 times)

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
November 29, 2017, 09:07:07 PM
To reproduce.

You are a biological machine that has been fine tuned by millions of years of evolution to survive long enough to make duplicates of yourself and give them a good change of doing the same before you die.  Everything else is wishful thinking and delusion.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 08:55:50 PM
As long as you are alive...and you still want to be significant as others you can do it, not unless you want to give up and die without doing something that make you feel fulfilled... Little things you did for others out ot love and can make them happy and you help them in some other way can be consider achievement.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 06:41:19 PM
The purpose of life is to develop our character, to know our Creator and to fellowship with other people. We should learn how to love others and help those who are in need and fight for those who are oppressed and save them from harm.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 29, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
In life, you must always move forward. No matter how hard your situation is, you must not surrender. Sometimes, those challenges in your life will make you a stronger and better person. Dont overthink if you dont acheive one goal in your life. If you did not achieve it, try to make a new path or way to acheige it.mMove forward!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 02:35:40 PM
I have no choice backwards, can only advance despite many obstacles facing. Noteworthy is whether it is approaching, walking in the right direction. As long as it goes in the right direction, that's all. Life is full of surprises, do not turn away from conscience, let it be facilitated in the journey.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
November 29, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
The purpose of life is being happy. Being happy is having satisfied or contented with something. By achieving it, you need to work hard to attain your happiness. Love, money etc. you name it. You need to work hard for it for you to have happiness.
Activity: 476
November 29, 2017, 10:37:57 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

the main thing is to get an education to go to a good job and all,  then create a family and put children on their feet)))
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 28, 2017, 07:55:50 AM
I think the goals should inspire then no difficulties are a hindrance
Activity: 504
November 28, 2017, 07:50:05 AM

For me, the very purpose of life is to be lived beautifully. Happiness also matters in achieving a great life, once a person dies happily, I could say that he had lived a good life. Therefore, the purpose of life is to be happy without implicating hurt to anyone and anything and to cause happiness towards everyone.
Activity: 154
November 28, 2017, 05:57:29 AM
my opinion.
don't give up if we have not achieved what we want,
But if the soul or the body can not achieve it.
This means that our ability is only above that can be trusted by God.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 05:20:05 AM
This question arises because you have not experienced the grandeur of existence. You have not experienced the magnificent nature of your being.

That is why you are asking, “What is the purpose of life?
Activity: 56
November 28, 2017, 04:58:18 AM
The purpose of your life is not for yourself but for the people around you, its like you want to finish to school not because you want or its the purpose of your life but because you want to become successful to help the people that help you when you need them like your parents or friends and to become a respectful person to the society.
Activity: 42
November 28, 2017, 03:29:24 AM
my reason for survival in the world is that many people love me like my mother and I also have a responsibility to them when they sign me they will care for them someday
Activity: 61
November 28, 2017, 02:45:07 AM
purpose of life i want to return the favor to my parents taking care of me when i was a child
Activity: 634
November 28, 2017, 01:04:02 AM
someone's purpose in life is to live his/her life to the fullest, fulfilling his/her goals by doing the right thing to achieve it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2017, 04:40:41 PM
The purpose of life is determined by the individual themselves, there is no one pulling the strings on how we live our lives, neither God nor the devil can influence how we choose the life that we live.
Activity: 30
November 27, 2017, 03:29:15 PM
The purpose of life is not easy to determine. I have many goals in life. One of them is financial independence)
Activity: 26
November 27, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
Make sure you have a backup purpose? I think the modern world is geared to keeping us feeling inferior by insisting we all have dreams that can only be achieved by endebting yourself or buying shit. Maybe contentedness is a lot closer to home than they would have you believe.
If the chicken is over, be ready to eat fish
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2017, 11:14:06 AM

I believe that the purpose in life is to do the right thing while we are still living. No matter what life offers; fame, wealth, power, etc. as long as we do not do the right thing it will not count at all. We need to set in mind that we are here in this world because of love and goodness by our parents and those are the two that we should offer as well.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 26, 2017, 08:11:37 AM

Well we have many purposes in our lives, just like problems in life and circumtances, surrender is only for the weak person, just focus, pray in God and trust yourself, make an effort and be you.
Pages:
Jump to: