Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 22. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 01:44:49 PM
the purpose of my life can build a small family and enough in financial terms because if you do not have money then happiness will disappear, that's my opinion.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 12:08:03 PM
People must have a purpose, because the need to move forward, make every effort to do, to complete the goal
Activity: 84
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 26, 2017, 12:00:37 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
The goal of life for everyone is different, but the main thing is probably to put oneself on its feet, and have a good job)) The goal in life must be constant so that you can succeed))
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 11:54:31 AM
ther are so many purpose of my life.main one is improve my skills and engineering knowledge to be good quality person in the future and also i have to earn money to live in the courtly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 26, 2017, 09:58:32 AM
our born is a good blessing of god to our parents, represent the fruit of success of our parents, so we have duty to cary on what they have done, love, live to bring happiness to our children and to our children's children.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 26, 2017, 09:50:53 AM
Purpose of life should be specific and constent only then one will be able to gain their success.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 26, 2017, 09:10:30 AM
the purpose of life to find happiness, to go home a place you know you really fit in, to love,laugh, and live. To be able to tell yourself when you are already in your death bed that you are satisfied with the life you have live and accept death.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
October 26, 2017, 09:03:29 AM
Purpose of life should be mix but people usually mix purpose of life and and aim of life definitely aim of life should be specific but purpose of life is pretty much different from that because there are many thing around everyone he or she should have to know everything and try to learn everything and should try to help other that should be the purpose.
Activity: 28
October 26, 2017, 08:44:13 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

life is not a easy task. from birth to death we have to do more tasks in our life. they are like to become growth and educate and be a good citizen in the society and working as a employee or businessman. next we have to care our parents and get marriage after children savings etc.so life is not easy task we have to run with life and people. in this world being as a good human is not impossible.so we have to control our feelings emotions and everything. otherwise lot of problems we have to face in the future. in our life we have so many goals and dreams for that we have to running every day to achieve that.
Activity: 35
October 26, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

i Divided my goal to small parts and work hard will end from part 1 this will push me to start part 2 and .............. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

I believe that there are times that we look so much on tomorrow and on the future that we forget to look back and reminisce. We also have to look back and relive the moment. Because maybe, those moment could be your purpose in this life and can guide you for the future.
Activity: 17
October 26, 2017, 07:25:04 AM
Life is good thing to every one,we should protect it in a way benefits to us,carefuly control it. Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
October 26, 2017, 05:12:34 AM
No, not every life has it's purpose, some waste their life with drugs, alcohol and abuse. They need help and guidance.
Activity: 276
October 26, 2017, 05:00:03 AM

Every life has it's purpose, if we did not achieve our goals based on what we wanted because it is not for you and there is something much better that is set for you at the right time. Just do the things that you want for sure you will get a higher reward for all your hardwork.
Activity: 401
October 26, 2017, 04:16:29 AM
The only way is forward. To victory! If your purpose is important enough to you, go for it. What is your purpose?

Every life has its own purpose, and every purpose is important to someone, so I don't believe that there is a life that has no meaning. Every person has an effect to this world, even those who died at their birth, thay have affected their family. So there's no such thing as meaningless life. The
Activity: 12
October 26, 2017, 04:02:17 AM
each one of us has his own goal to achieve and a way to take , actually a human need a purpose of life to get a meaningful life
we dream big to achieve big
Activity: 11
October 26, 2017, 03:53:37 AM
How is it to live without a purpose? Everything happens for a reason what may be the purpose it is.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 03:05:45 AM

It is bad if it happens to me or you. I honestly do not know how to answer this question but I will also give you advice. Our life goal is formed when we have dreams, It's never going to be that rosy if we do not have that determination. For example, KFC owner Harland Sanders, a black-haired character during his youth, At that time he always lost his job, abandoned his wife and children, intending to finish his life at the age of 65. Or the boss of e-commerce industry - Jack Ma with failure number worth in his life: 2 times In college, job applicants in large and small companies were eliminated, even eliminated in 23 out of 24 applicants before becoming billionaires. These are two examples. I want to show you, even if we do not meet our goal of being young, but we need to be determined not to give up, knowing that we have achieved our goal in this moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 11:20:41 PM
Life is to enjoy one's self in what ever they do with it.
Well to me any ways. Wink

If you are miserable in life then it is not a life worth living in my view anyways.

So always live you life to the fullest no matter what the costs.  Grin
For me is life is too short you can do whatever you want but when you get old you dont have enough time because  when your young you need to work hard in order survive but now bitcoin is here already , Bitcoin helps really alot to us because we can retire for being a millionaire right now if you work hard. Purpose of life is to enjoy and be positive even though you have so many problems to incounter but then again the best way of learning is through experience.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 25, 2017, 08:38:49 PM
I am not really convinced life has any purpose, as purpose as a concept is an antrophomorphism. But we invent our own purposes for living.
Pages:
Jump to: