Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 21. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 12:37:27 PM
Don't be afraid not to achieve your purpose of life. Just do what you should, listen to your soul and live to the fullest with a great satisfaction from each single day. You came here to be happy. Everything is in your hands!
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 11:19:18 AM
In my opinion , every human being in life has a purpose,  the purpose is to make man in the right direction. Helping people live better. Very important purpose. The purpose is to create a light bulb for mankind ? , the purpose of which is to create light ?  from which there are famous scientists .
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 31, 2017, 12:18:12 PM
For Christian like me, I believe that the purpose of our life is cannot be answered by our own or personal opinion alone, but by the revelation of the One who knows us better, the Creator of all things in this world. As believer of God these are my 5 Purposes in life;

1.We were planned for God's pleasure
        so your first purpose is to offer real worship.
    2.We were formed for God's family
        so your second purpose is to enjoy real fellowship.
    3.We were created to become like Christ,
        so your third purpose is to learn real discipleship.
    4.We were shaped for serving God
        so your fourth purpose is to practice real ministry.
    5.We were made for a mission
        so your fifth purpose is to live out real evangelism.

You have great purposes in your life Smiley
If you read Bible, everything is in Genesis 1:28: Be fruitful, multiply and have dominion over the creation.
So, use your own potential to change the world, help others, live for others etc.
Second, create good family, centered on God.
Third, protect nature.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 31, 2017, 11:34:10 AM
If one fails to achieved or find his purpose in life whether his young or old is because maybe he/she didn't find the author of life himself-God - if one fails to find God he fail to find his true purpose in life for it it only He who gives us the reason to live.
Activity: 193
October 29, 2017, 11:43:47 AM
Life is a blessing. Surrender to the circumstance will not make your life getting better,  so keep going.  I believe that the purpose of our life is a part of our plan. The final destination is not ours. Never give up and always believe everything had been planed are the things we can do to reach our purpose.
Activity: 225
October 27, 2017, 02:05:22 PM
For Christian like me, I believe that the purpose of our life is cannot be answered by our own or personal opinion alone, but by the revelation of the One who knows us better, the Creator of all things in this world. As believer of God these are my 5 Purposes in life;

1.We were planned for God's pleasure
        so your first purpose is to offer real worship.
    2.We were formed for God's family
        so your second purpose is to enjoy real fellowship.
    3.We were created to become like Christ,
        so your third purpose is to learn real discipleship.
    4.We were shaped for serving God
        so your fourth purpose is to practice real ministry.
    5.We were made for a mission
        so your fifth purpose is to live out real evangelism.

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 01:57:26 PM
If we didn't have death, we wouldn't even have to stress ourselves so much with this question. The purpose would just be to become godlike.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
Is to constantly ask, and constantly look for answers
Activity: 196
October 27, 2017, 01:52:40 PM
Live with dignity and contribute to the advancement of the human race.

The legacy of our actions and achievements are the only thing we can gift this world.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 27, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
Our parents have given us life on earth, our responsibility is to live and pay for them, to live and to marry and to love them all, to work for life to be interesting. and have grandchildren to hold in the evening.
Activity: 322
October 27, 2017, 12:51:37 PM
it's very difficult in this choice, but as much as possible if it is possible, we continue this life goal, will certainly experience the precious thing in the journey of finding the purpose of life, although difficult, but always remember, there is nothing in vain in the world
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
October 27, 2017, 09:35:16 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,
The only way is forward. To victory! If your purpose is important enough to you, go for it. What is your purpose?

Not everything you want is you can achieve. It doesn't mean that you fail once or twice or many times that you don't have any purpose in life. God bring us in this world because we have a purpose. It is up to us how we'll discover it. So get up and move on. Move forward. Do not dwell on the past.
Activity: 112
October 27, 2017, 09:05:43 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

For me being a christian, the main purpose of life is to do the will of my Father God, and serve Him all my life with all my strength and all my soul. Even before I was born, the Father already has a plan for my life, so my mission is to know what God has planned for me and to put it in action.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 27, 2017, 07:52:19 AM
Live life to the fullest . I think the purpose of life is to know whose the creator and you're savior .
Activity: 75
October 27, 2017, 04:38:24 AM

The purpose of life is to leave something that will make everyone remember you even though you are not in this world anymore. Also, to make the most out of your life and fulfill your dreams and objectives. I think that would be a great purpose.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2017, 03:38:44 AM

It depends of the purpose and the person. The most important hing is that you find your way home, to have a place where you feel safe, where you can retreat. And, if it's hard to go forward, then just put a step next to the other and at some point you will achieve that purpose of you.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2017, 10:33:12 PM
My purpose in life is to obey the Lord God, Serve Him and those who love, believe and people who can trust and love Him. That I can not do now because of weakness and wrong choises. Before I help my father in Samar ministry but theres a hard situation come that I can't handle or survive. That's why I pray to God and ask guidance and strenth to face the world with love. Grin
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
October 26, 2017, 10:17:46 PM
for me my self, actually i have many purpose in my life.
some of them are havng my own bussniss, making my family happy.
and can help many people with my money.
 that's why i work hard for all of them.
i know that helping people not only with money,
but in this era we know all that money become the important one in our life and the main problem.
so, if i have a lot of money  i can share with poor people then creating smile in their face.
as the wisdom words says, " giving is better than asking" Smiley
if we have more, why not to share ? Smiley
so yu guys, have you achived all your purpose of your life ?
i'm on my proses Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
October 26, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

My purpose in my life is to be succes in school, because every people is deserves to be succes in school. Because studying is the best weapon.  Smiley
Activity: 70
October 26, 2017, 09:52:33 PM
When my  mom give birth to me i know there was a purpose. We all born with a purpose because no life no purpose
God gave us life  because he has purpose for us
Pages:
Jump to: