Pages:
Author

Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 Epilogue 🏆 - page 2. (Read 31578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
That would be the last puzzle for now. I think we should be happy that entire round was played out as planned, with just a minor hiccup yesterday. Latter today points will be summed up, winner announced and rewards paid accordingly with the usage if codes with ETH. I'm kinda sad that its all ending so suddenly. But hey, nothing is really truly over. See ya  Wink 

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

{4p}

Daily micro-giveaway part II/II.

YOBITIA7RZJBTVVONF4SBJ2QEJIYZN✖✖P✖UH4ETH

hint: Subdivision of geologic time that divides an eon into smaller units.

Bobby Fischer was right
Yobicodes are disabled for this currency.
True, only doge appears to be affected with this blockade. Let's roll nevertheless.
I owe you guys one more puzzle from yesterday, it will be posted today at later hour. Stay tuned and grab this one. Good luck.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

{4p}

Daily micro-giveaway part I/II.

YOBITHSAXNFARFLM✖R3NCE0HN4KF✖RG✖N3HE9QQQ

hint:
Those that differ
do the trick
be the winner
compare quick

edit: code was taken
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
I attempted to make a DOGE yobicode and it said:
Yobicodes are disabled for this currency.
Note: emphasis mine

And I seem to be able to create Yobicodes for all the other altcoins... Tested like 5 random coins in the list that have non zero balances. So, it seems only DOGE is affected? Huh

As another thought, have you considered using Lightning network and wallets to award 2500 sats (~100 DOGE) for puzzle solvers?

There are some fairly decent and reliable LN wallets like Bluewallet and Lntxbot on Telegram that are perfect for things like this. Unfortunately, it doesn't give the ability to automatically award the first correct solver like Yobicodes does, so it might increase your workload... Undecided

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
More bad news unfortunately. By the looks of it, yobit disabled yobicodes today.
I can't create codes  Undecided  If any of you guys could do a test whatever codes generator work for you or not, that would be great.
With this fantastic support of theirs, I have zero feedback on this blockade being only for me or everyone.
When codes become available again, game will resume but if not until Monday, I will send main reward with bitcoins, directly to winners wallet. Sorry for this sudden and unexpected interruption, there is not much I can do.

Nope, not just you. My prepared reward for stand alone giveaway -6 is also having a blocked status. Too bad that it happen, I was planning to release another riddle within these days. With that being said, the sixth puzzle of mine will be released soon after the blockade lifted, so hopefully the blockage is very brief

I was able to create an egold yobicode and seems it worked correctly, Anyhow I can't try to create one with doge cause I don't have balance right now. It could be a problem related only to doge yobicodes.

Yobit have confirmed that their campaign is going to end the day after tomorrow. They are also making other changes for example on the free coins section.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
More bad news unfortunately. By the looks of it, yobit disabled yobicodes today.
I can't create codes  Undecided  If any of you guys could do a test whatever codes generator work for you or not, that would be great.
With this fantastic support of theirs, I have zero feedback on this blockade being only for me or everyone.
When codes become available again, game will resume but if not until Monday, I will send main reward with bitcoins, directly to winners wallet. Sorry for this sudden and unexpected interruption, there is not much I can do.

Nope, not just you. My prepared reward for stand alone giveaway -6 is also having a blocked status. Too bad that it happen, I was planning to release another riddle within these days. With that being said, the sixth puzzle of mine will be released soon after the blockade lifted, so hopefully the blockage is very brief
Bobby Fischer was right
I can't create codes  Undecided  If any of you guys could do a test whatever codes generator work for you or not, that would be great.
Activity: 271
Merit: 0
1215 -> 105 Doge
Bobby Fischer was right
Unfortunately yobit ends signature campaign that finances our fun, round 5 will be finished as planned but continuation is uncertain right now. Expect me to find a way for further financing rewards but some waiting/pause period looks mandatory.
But let's now worry about it now, new puzzle is ready. Solve, claim and post, good luck. 

🔮{4p}🔮

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITQ5WZ2VG9X8✖M74P0✖E4XXN5PKY✖EI✖XTDOGE

hint: September 23 of that year – Kublai Khan,
6th Khagan of the Mongol Empire and Genghis Khan's grandson, was born.

🔮 solver gets an item
HCP
legendary
Perhaps these lurkers practice the "dark" form of the answer?
Not sure what you mean by "dark" but yes, spectre is active from time to time

I was referencing the answer to the previous puzzle... The Dark arts...

Given they are nicknamed "The Spectre", then it would appear that my theory may be correct! Tongue
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
hint: In 3rd of November of that year an act of supremacy was voted in to place,
making the king Henry VIII of England the head of Anglican church.
Is it 1534? I was late by a few seconds  Sad. I tried checking it fast.

I'll come back tomorrow to answer the question to get the give-away, Anyway, it's my first time joining here  Grin

Nice to see you here. New players are welcome!

I was just 2 minutes late taking the code too. Someone already claimed it but he didn't post about. Maybe he is the specter??
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
hint: In 3rd of November of that year an act of supremacy was voted in to place,
Is it 1534? I was late by a few seconds  Sad. I tried checking it fast.

I'll come back tomorrow to answer the question to get the give-away, Anyway, it's my first time joining here  Grin
Bobby Fischer was right
Perhaps these lurkers practice the "dark" form of the answer?
Not sure what you mean by "dark" but yes, spectre is active from time to time and him solving the puzzle, recharges beacon that we use to create new pets and maybe even items (but it never happen, yet). New simple task is ready, a little bit of history of faiths and churches. Interesting name for this act, can anyone imagine something like that to pass today?  Roll Eyes

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITPHTZ2WXCOTVEZ✖✖RUD✖✖P2B8BLDJ1QI6DOGE

🐁 solver gets a pet

HCP
legendary
Seems we have lurker(s)? Oh well... At least I can be satisfied that I knew the answer. Tongue

Perhaps these lurkers practice the "dark" form of the answer? Hence why they wish to remain hidden...

Bobby Fischer was right
Would like to release my mouse Smiley.
Muse was able to fetch points once before it went missing.
Another day another simple puzzle, solve it and claim the prize, don't forget to post tho  Smiley
See you all tomorrow and have a great day.

{4p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT2NLU✖✖✖H✖XX44BCQQTFFKUV9QOWC5NYEDOGE

hint: For example; visual, martial, Electronic.
edit: code was claimed
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Claimed it for 100 Doges . Answer was MAKE.
Would like to release my mouse Smiley.
Bobby Fischer was right
 Tongue Grumbles about being a bit to slow? Don't get discouraged easily though, on average puzzles hang unsolved for more than 10 minutes (I didn't count), there are methods for you to know when puzzle will appear, items and magic spells are your friends in this department. Now, check bellow, a new computer trivia is waiting to be solved. Claim, post and as usual, thanks for playing.

🎱{4p}🎱

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITHCVD556V9E6M✖GIXAZ7Z2KETVEB7✖✖✖ADOGE

hint: It was originally created by Stuart Feldman in April 1976 at Bell Labs.
Feldman received the 2003 Software System Award for the authoring this widespread tool.
🎱 solver gets an item
HCP
legendary
Rats... Was just a fraction too slow... I knew the answer straight away, but trying to login on my phone with all the 2FA login crap slowed me down Undecided

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Took it, QT--SKA for 105 DOGE. I have crazy days behind and ahead of me, will probably missed so many puzzles. I came to look around whenever I can, tho
Bobby Fischer was right
I want to release the cat.
Cat was able to fetch two times, that resulted in 8 additional points. FYI I was rolling "dice" for that cat 9 times  Smiley before it got lost.
Here we go with another easy task, find out the answers, claim the code and of course, post how many doggies you got. Good luck.

🎱{4p}🎱

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT✖✖RYCYDQ5GBEJSRTVO9L0ZFC3XKSR✖✖✖DOGE

hint: 1st: A free and open-source toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces.
2nd: A music genre that originated in Jamaica, precursor to rocksteady and reggae.
🎱 solver gets an item
Pages:
Jump to: