Pages:
Author

Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 Epilogue 🏆 - page 4. (Read 31578 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
They have now! Wink 500 Doge for me!  Cheesy Grin
Nice, I was suspecting it was about Roman numerals, glad you were able to solve this one, maybe you will join the games in a rank of magician? I strongly encourage you to do so, more competition the better. You can ask if some rule is not clear to you, players will help you out, I'm also at service here or through PM. New puzzle ready below.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

😸{4p}😸

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITZWP1IPI49LSXRRXP58K5EV✖✖✖NPDFOK1DOGE

solution: #1024 backwards
😸 solver gets a pet
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
Do somebody got this one ?
They have now! Wink 500 Doge for me!  Cheesy Grin

Answer was: "Roman Numerals"... I was fairly sure I was right, just couldn't quite work out the "two Five Hundred" part... then it clicked... he mean's "Four, Ten, Five Hundred, Five Hundred"!

4 = IV
10 = X
500 = D

IV X D D => YOBITYJK3UF4N4A5IVXF5AEAPDZHNDWZLUUFUDOGE

@Miiike, I don't understand the "Stay here" part tho? Huh Was it a reference to follow on from the previous 832 puzzle? and that it would be "numbers"?

Stumbled upon this thread because I saw the word "puzzle" in the thread title... I like puzzles. Tongue
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

The last puzzle was mine. Solution is box like pizza box. Got 170doge. Also want to release the mouse until it get lost or it takes back some point.

Still can't figure out solution for Miiike puzzle.

Thank you.
Bobby Fischer was right
Scoreboard was reset, we are ready to start the final period of round5. Winner was Cent, yobicode for winning this period is on it's way through PM. Miiike's puzzle appears to be unsolved but I'm not sure, so as of right now we have two active puzzles waiting to be claimed. Good luck and see you soon.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

🈯{4p}🈯

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITGILNOCZDQ0335AV✖✖✖3OZMHZGXIK3LYBDOGE

hint: Receptacle you get your pizza in.
🈯 solver gets a rune
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Miiike's Stand Alone giveaway - 5

YOBITYJK3UF4N4A5###F5AEAP#ZHN#WZLUUFUDOGE

Hint: Stay here.
Count with me; Four, Ten, two Five Hundred.
In that order, and only in that order.
Remember, stay.

Hint 2: it's as simple as A,B...C...D. Ehm... but we're not talking about alphabet here.

And no, it's still unclaimed
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I came back, took some time being passive, only reading through the posts and puzzles without trying to claim to let others join. Looks like it works Smiley

I took this one, though 83--2 lead us to 170 doge.

Lemme make this easy numbered puzzle more interesting...
Bobby Fischer was right
Release the mouse and I'm using Scroll 1 to repel the spell.
Mouse was unable to return with any points. Spell was activated yesterday through PM, snake neutralized, no points where lost.
Remember that in the future, I wont be able to help with all the mechanics of the game, only new players get hints what to do.
You are on your own in this dungeon, it might be a bit dark and scary but hey, it's free and full of treasures so it has to be dangerous. Speaking of danger, math puzzle below Cheesy

🎱{4p}🎱

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITFRYVQ✖✖RZDET6QGZZJFGF✖JOCSCFMFMEDOGE

hint: 16²+24²
🎱 solver gets an item
Activity: 271
Merit: 0
QYYU -> 180 Doge

Release the mouse and I'm using Scroll 1 to repel the spell.
Bobby Fischer was right
170 DOGE claimed. ORO was an answer - Gold in Esperanto.
Hello Tytaowy Cheesy welcome in the most intricate forum games! Great to have you, if you have any questions regarding rules and features of this role playing, don't hesitate to ask. New small and simple riddle is ready below. Good luck all, tomorrow is the last day of period 4, we are very close to the finals. 

🔮{4p}🔮

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITUWF✖HBVDUVHTKS✖✖VIYLKNTVOFO✖ZGK6DOGE

hint4u: Cue, why why, you ?
🔮 solver gets an item
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
170 DOGE claimed. ORO was an answer - Gold in Esperanto.
Bobby Fischer was right
Edit: Let's use it again!
That's what I'm talking about. This time mouse was unable to bring you anything, sorry. You can even make me roll until pet gets lost, so we can save some time and avoid oneliners for your potential signature campaign.
If any of you remembers, how uncle Miiike Cheesy influenced the game, you can do the exact same thing.
It's not only my game, it's ours and anybody can propose some new mechanics or balancing of the existing features.
New puzzle ready.

🈚{4p}🈚

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITRFSECW7XZ6POLXL2AOJIY✖✖✖XMYI3IF3DOGE

hint: Gold in the most widely spoken artificial, international, auxiliary language, created by
Polish ophthalmologist L. L. Zamenhof (in 1887).
🈚 solver gets a rune
Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
I guess I'll use my mouse too.

Edit: Let's use it again!
Bobby Fischer was right
Poptok: can i release my mouse even if someone else solved the last puzzle or do I need to solve it? If it's possible I want to release my mouse now!  Smiley
Of course you can, you know how this things are, anyone can use his items, runes, pets or magic any time he pleases, not only while solving puzzles. We have an interactive experience here Smiley Your pet was able to successfully retrieve you 4points and is now back in your inventory. I don't know why people don't use items and such, so many of them go to waste. My advice would be to use them as much as possible, because you can "milk" their powers to your advantage.
CURTZ -> 180 Doge

Thank You

Nice. You where just a few minutes faster than me.

Poptok: can i release my mouse even if someone else solved the last puzzle or do I need to solve it? If it's possible I want to release my mouse now!  Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 0
CURTZ -> 180 Doge

Thank You
Bobby Fischer was right
Damn , just missed it , code was claimed 4 minutes ago .. Curious by who. Huh
We have a spectre since like forever  Roll Eyes He claims from time to time, even won a period once, but don't worry about it, moment he wins a period, his reward is added to the main prize for the round. In my honest opinion, this game outgrew me a while back, it plays itself like a charm. Smiley I'm kinda proud of it, in a humble way. Here we go with second Cent21boosted puzzle. Good luck and beware of snakes. 

🐍{4p}🐍

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITYW3QLCN97JIIYETZQXIFQYJSM4✖✖✖✖✖TDOGE

hint: Lucius Barrettus - Albert ... has his own crater on the moon.
🐍 solver gets a pet
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Damn , just missed it , code was claimed 4 minutes ago .. Curious by who. Huh
Bobby Fischer was right
I have two informations, one good and one not so good. First is that -Cent21- donated some extra dogies to the game's funds! Isn't it great? It means, everyday rewards are boosted now! Almost twice, x2. Second update is, snakes infestation!!! Watch out.

🐍{4p}🐍

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT✖NXN✖N7✖✖OQUX3AGZNZURWZC54EVVRQGDOGE

hint: all the Fuss is about Ludmiła Żurawlowa
and the number of her discovery, made in October 9, 1978. 
🐍 solver gets a pet

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
what the heck so quick.. i didnt even get to know it was posted .. that trivia ://

good luck though Smiley) maybe my luck better next time gg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Secord

Got it. Solution is 1813. Reward was 95 doge. Release the mouse too.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: