Pages:
Author

Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 Epilogue 🏆 - page 3. (Read 31578 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Got it. Solution was to turn upside down the wrong characters, as the text "see you soon"  is turned upside down.

Reward was 100 doge. I want to release the cat.

Thank you.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Last one today, the bestbitcoiner dominated first two and is now at the lead with 20 points, followed by Cent.
Who's going to win is not certain yet, a lot of mana and items stored in players inventory, anything can still happen.
Solve, claim and don't forget to post about it. Good luck & sǝǝ ʎon soou.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

😸{4p}😸

Daily micro-giveaway part III/III.

YOBITJKLWPU2J3RZKK7NZVEQFJWTP62⅄∩HWNƆDOGE

hint: Something is not right, I mean left, I mean up ugh... there  Roll Eyes
😸 solver get a pet
edit: code was claimed
Activity: 271
Merit: 0
26,24 -> 105 doge
Bobby Fischer was right
Second task is here. Rather easy so you must be brief. No items this time. Good luck and thank you for playing.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

{4p}

Daily micro-giveaway part II/III.

YOBIT✖✖VLXEDNGM✖✖EG0ZRQUGFCNLCNULABEUDOGE

hint: 1st: Year that Pontius Pilate is appointed as prefect of Judea.
2nd: 1st-2
BUICK -> 110 Doge
Bobby Fischer was right
OK, multi-part starts now, you can expect at least two more puzzles today.
Some motorisation history trivia for starters, should be easy to find so good luck and see you soon.
note: Rewards are readjusted to usual levels.

🔮{4p}🔮

Daily micro-giveaway part I/III.

YOBIT✖✖KBS✖NOC4✖✖2QLM6UGOASAJXCUQWO6PDOGE

hint: The 1904 Model B, was the first production model of theirs.
Unfortunately none of the 37 cars manufactured in Jackson, Michigan survived to this day.

🔮 solver gets an item

Got it! Solution are:

CQ for the blue as CQ is a code used in morse code to make a general call (called a CQ call).

GBP for the black as £ is the simbol of Pound sterling and GBP is the iso code.

Reward is 130 doge. Thank you!
Bobby Fischer was right
So, to get points and inventory items... I need to grab some of the "daily micro-giveaway" puzzles? Huh
Yes. Just like Cent described, to be a part of the game you have to play it Smiley seems quite reasonable.
Maybe not the best moment to start as we are on the finish of the 5th round but this means that fresh one will also start very soon. Right now another puzzle is waiting to be solved below and tomorrow is the multi puzzle day, to spice things up and mess with the scoreboard. Good luck.

🎱{4p}🎱

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT9KMCO63VCZ6D9BFS4✖✖U8FYXELTU0✖✖✖DOGE

hint: Seek you (call) £

🎱 solver gets an item

Nice, I was suspecting it was about Roman numerals, glad you were able to solve this one, maybe you will join the games in a rank of magician? I strongly encourage you to do so, more competition
So, to get points and inventory items... I need to grab some of the "daily micro-giveaway" puzzles? Huh

Puzzles posted by Miiike or other users except Poptok are stand alone giveaways... it means that they are not part of the RPG tournament. All the puzzles posted by Poptok are in the tournament and gives you items, points and mana.

Happy to see new players here.

Good luck!
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
Nice, I was suspecting it was about Roman numerals, glad you were able to solve this one, maybe you will join the games in a rank of magician? I strongly encourage you to do so, more competition

This was mine. Solution are the missing letters in the post subject, so G N V T. Got 150 doge as reward. If the key can be used right now I want to use it, otherwise I'll wait for magic doors appearance.  Smiley

Thank you.
Bobby Fischer was right
-snip-
Thanks, Poptok1!!!
My pleasure M8. Just FYI for the future, it is a lot better to post how many coins you claimed of the code, this helps to prove that it was in fact you that solved it as only I and potential solver know how much coins there were encoded. Also please snip the puzzle while quoting, helps to keep the thread tidy and that is kinda important sometimes. Hope you will join this game on more frequent basis. New puzzle is ready, good luck everybody.

🔑{4p}🔑

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITVVHX96F✖PDFZ6S✖QK6UKP✖D2LMX✖4CR3DOGE

hint: Four are missing, that's a lot
black and chunky ✖ marks the spot.
You are reading childish rhymes,
someone else had claimed the prize.
Grin    Roll Eyes    Grin

🔑 solver gets a key
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris in the year 1167. This date is considered as the birth of Oxford university.

YOBIT2UCQCIOM11HWVKOAEDX8P67J0KAPZAL1DOGE

Thanks, Poptok1!!!

EDIT

...is a lot better to post how many coins you claimed of the code, this helps to prove that it was in fact you that solved it as only I and potential solver know how much coins there were encoded....

I claimed the price but never checked how much it was, so I can't provide a proper answer this time.

...please snip the puzzle while quoting, helps to keep the thread tidy and that is kinda important sometimes...

From now I will stick to the proper posting form, sorry for the mess.

... Hope you will join this game on more frequent basis...

I am frequently here but always too late or too dumb to guess  Wink (I guess Grin).
Bobby Fischer was right
Release the cat again.
For sure this wasn't your luckiest day. Although cat was able to fetch only 4 points however now, it remains MIA.
Here we go with some history question as a puzzle for today. Shouldn't be hard to find the answer, good luck, thanks for playing and see you soon.

🈵{4p}🈵

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT2UCQCIOM✖✖HWVKOAEDX8P✖✖J0KAPZAL1DOGE

hint: Although the exact date for it's establishing remains unknown,
University of Oxford grew rapidly when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.
The date if this event is considered by many as a proper date of birth for the oldest university in the English-speaking world.

🈵 solver gets a rune
edit: code claimed
MOXO7KHKB
Got 155 Doge.
Release the cat again.
Bobby Fischer was right
I want to release my cat to fetch some points.
Unfortunately you where unlucky this time, cat was unable to fetch any points and was lost in action  Sad
Don't you worry though, there are still plenty of opportunities ahead. Speaking of which...
a new puzzle in form of long missing fun with flags is ready! Solve it, claim it and of course post. Good luck.

😸{4p}😸

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖5GSJKGAO2HMKCU4HV68VWCNDOGE

нaмeк: Rearrange the colours of the flag for it to make sense.

___O7K___
___HKB___
___MOX___

😸 solver gets a pet
I want to release my cat to fetch some points.
Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Got it!
XOB -> 160 Doge
Care to explain how u got to XOB Cheesy ?
Got it!
XOB -> 160 Doge
Pages:
Jump to: