Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 35. (Read 249399 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
I see the qora.io is registered by some Mike Prasad.
Qora.io is not QOra official website , crowetic  will update everything on official ANN ,
No way...

P.S. qora.io would be cool Smiley

I own many QORA domains, qora.org is the main domain, and qora.tech is one of mine, if there are others that people have I would buy them.

also, came here to post yet another announcement. Smiley

ANNOUNCEMENT - Qora 0.26.6 version with most likely fully fixed stability issues and other enhancements on the way!

I got word from cat today that the new version should be ready very soon, in which he said...

So one of the last 'major' issues is basically worked out, he will be doing some more work and testing on it, then we should be to version 0.26.6, which if all goes well, could be the time we re-launch QORA!

This is very exciting, we're getting quite close! Smiley

That is really exciting.
I am glad that I hold my Qora all the time.

Thanks for sharing that - would love to put QORA back into my asset list again =)
why you rank is hero but your merit more than 1000,normal circumstances you should be legendary, i do not understand
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
[/quo.................................nown.png[/img]

Thanks man , really looking forward to it , i hope everything will go right and smooth  
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Hello guys,

I wanto to buy some Qora. I am looking for amounts starting at 50k to 1 million. I want to pay 3-4 Sats per Qora. Are there people around which want to sell?

At this price and such amount you can easily buy on openladger exchange.(The only problem that can take a while is the withdrawal)
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Hello guys,

I wanto to buy some Qora. I am looking for amounts starting at 50k to 1 million. I want to pay 3-4 Sats per Qora. Are there people around which want to sell?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Qora.io is not QOra official website , crowetic  will update everything on official ANN ,
No way...

I own many QORA domains, qora.org is the main domain, and qora.tech is one of mine, if there are others that people have I would buy them.

ANNOUNCEMENT - Qora 0.26.6 version with most likely fully fixed stability issues and other enhancements on the way!

I got word from cat today that the new version should be ready very soon, in which he said...

So one of the last 'major' issues is basically worked out, he will be doing some more work and testing on it, then we should be to version 0.26.6, which if all goes well, could be the time we re-launch QORA!

That is really exciting.

Thanks for sharing that - would love to put QORA back into my asset list again =)
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
No way...

That is really exciting.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
selling qora @ openledger
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
No way...

Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Happy to see the update.And wait for the relanch.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
No way...

How about website and everything?

Do you need help here?
Is the qora.com domain in your property crowetic? 
Or are you thinking about a rebranding before launch?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mprasad/

Qora.io is not QOra official website , crowetic  will update everything on official ANN ,
Activity: 8
How about website and everything?

Do you need help here?
Is the qora.com domain in your property crowetic? 
Or are you thinking about a rebranding before launch?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mprasad/

Also is there a discord channel yet?

Thank you. The original ANN will be reworked. We will do everything once we make these decisions.

The algo is QORA's own algo. QORA is totally custom, it is not graphene, and honestly I'm happy about that because graphene is a bit confusing IMO. I am not 100% on the exact details, but it won't matter in V2, we're going to remove PoS and/or go PoW/PoS... but honestly I would like to use a totally new algo that I'm aware of, as well as implement the Proof of Burn idea. I think it would work out quite well if it can work as intended. There's a bit of thinking to do left here.

There is a Discord, yes... here is a link...

https://discord.gg/QWSq9Q4

Original ANN ::: This will be best part in QORA history , lets do it , and thank you crowetic for your strong efforts , waiting for next update
Activity: 3
Nice to hear updates @Crowetic ! Great work by Qora Dev team  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Hello everyone, apologies for my delay in posting...

Everything is moving along nicely, I've not seen any issues on the new version of the wallet that would prevent us from moving forward on addition to exchanges, and the official re-launch.

I'm just awaiting more replies from others regarding this to see if everyone is experiencing the same things.

Also, I know cat has a few things he's adding. We just need to chat a bit and figure out what we want to do from here. I think the next move if everything is fully solid as I think it is, is to get listed on a couple exchanges again.

I will let you all know soon what the plan is. Thanks!

Awesome Crowetic, nice work!

Excited to see where Qora will go with you working on it, it looks like the original ANN hasnt been updated which is fine at this point but im curious what POS algorithum is being used...is it graphene?

Thank you. The original ANN will be reworked. We will do everything once we make these decisions.

The algo is QORA's own algo. QORA is totally custom, it is not graphene, and honestly I'm happy about that because graphene is a bit confusing IMO. I am not 100% on the exact details, but it won't matter in V2, we're going to remove PoS and/or go PoW/PoS... but honestly I would like to use a totally new algo that I'm aware of, as well as implement the Proof of Burn idea. I think it would work out quite well if it can work as intended. There's a bit of thinking to do left here.

Thanks for the update.
I am glad to be confirmed that Qora is unique.
legendary

Everything is moving along nicely, I've not seen any issues on the new version of the wallet that would prevent us from moving forward on addition to exchanges, and the official re-launch.

I'm just awaiting more replies from others regarding this to see if everyone is experiencing the same things.

Also, I know cat has a few things he's adding. We just need to chat a bit and figure out what we want to do from here. I think the next move if everything is fully solid as I think it is, is to get listed on a couple exchanges again.

Excited to see where Qora will go with you working on it, it looks like the original ANN hasnt been updated which is fine at this point but im curious what POS algorithum is being used...is it graphene?

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

legendary

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
A lot of sell offers here. I contacted most of the offers and I wasn't able to make a deal now. Either the offer has changed or the user who offered does not answered.
Well, so I try it this way. This is a buy offer. I want to buy 1 million Qora for 0.03 BTC (3 Satoshi each). Please pm me if interested to exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: