Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 37. (Read 249399 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 3
Huh  Hi everyone!!!, I have a big problem I have 15000 Qora locked on Poloniex. Does anyone know if they relist  coin? or if there is a way to get it unlocked? thank you everybody !!!

At current price it is worth around 2 usd only, and you calling it big problem? Even btc withdraw fee much more cost.
I don;t thing that qora wil be relist in the near future.
 You have only one choice - ask polo support.

another thing someone could tell me the link to the wallet, because I can not find it on the net and I can not access it on the official website of Qora. Thanks again Smiley

Link was posted few page back:
https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/

Thanks very much! , But i not understud.... now 1Qora =0,20$?isn’t correct?
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Huh  Hi everyone!!!, I have a big problem I have 15000 Qora locked on Poloniex. Does anyone know if they relist  coin? or if there is a way to get it unlocked? thank you everybody !!!

At current price it is worth around 2 usd only, and you calling it big problem? Even btc withdraw fee much more cost.
I don;t thing that qora wil be relist in the near future.
 You have only one choice - ask polo support.

another thing someone could tell me the link to the wallet, because I can not find it on the net and I can not access it on the official website of Qora. Thanks again Smiley

Link was posted few page back:
https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/
 Huh  Hi everyone!!!, I have a big problem I have 15000 Qora locked on Poloniex. Does anyone know if they relist  coin? or if there is a way to get it unlocked? thank you everybody !!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

I never used openledger before.
Is it easy and safe to use it?
I am interested in buying more Qora if the price is favorable.
what is openledger?  is that a exchange ? or guarantee platform. sorry  this is the first time i heard openleger, is there any link for the detail of it.

ANN link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1390255.0;topicseen
just keep in mind, that qora deposit/withdraw  manual, need contact admin.

I'd rather keep my Qora in my wallet.
Since it is very possible its value will increase multiple times, it makes no sense to sell now.

I know but the reason i'm selling is to join an ICO. I will delist it if nobody buys in 8 hours.
For anyone who's interested, the OpenLedger is an exchange where you can trade QORA, each QORA token there is backed by 1000 QORA.
You can see my offer there of 11.5K QORA tokens for  0.00003BTC, which is basically 11.5M QORA for 3 sats each.
You can then manually withdraw QORA from the OpenLedger exhange.

If you pm me before you buy on OpenLedger I could list it for 10% discount. making it 2.7 sats each.
Offer is available for only 7 hours.

Offer has been cancelled... cheers
thanks for the info , this is first time i know this exchange, maybe you cancell you offer is the best way to you , i trust in QORA,  i just hold my coin in wallet now.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

what is openledger?  is that a exchange ? or guarantee platform. sorry  this is the first time i heard openleger, is there any link for the detail of it.

Since it is very possible its value will increase multiple times, it makes no sense to sell now.

I know but the reason i'm selling is to join an ICO. I will delist it if nobody buys in 8 hours.
For anyone who's interested, the OpenLedger is an exchange where you can trade QORA, each QORA token there is backed by 1000 QORA.
You can see my offer there of 11.5K QORA tokens for  0.00003BTC, which is basically 11.5M QORA for 3 sats each.

If you pm me before you buy on OpenLedger I could list it for 10% discount. making it 2.7 sats each.

Offer has been cancelled... cheers
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Selling 12.9m @ 3 satoshi
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

what is openledger?  is that a exchange ? or guarantee platform. sorry  this is the first time i heard openleger, is there any link for the detail of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each

Now all the virtual currency is down, do not know for QORA is a good thing or not , but maybe it is a good time to buy more Qora at a cheap price.
I listed it guys
11.6M qora @ openledger
Only 3 sats each
Selling 11.6m qora on openledger 3 sats each
Pm me so I list it

how long is the qora payment from openledger? Is it even possible? why there is still no normal exchange here, wrrrrrrrrrrr
What do you mean? You can buy qora there but the thing is you cant automatically withdraw qora off the exchange
And yeah I waited so long holding this waiting for a proper exchange and now in a rush to sell to join an ico
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Pm me so I list it

how long is the qora payment from openledger? Is it even possible? why there is still no normal exchange here, wrrrrrrrrrrr
Pm me so I list it
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
WTS 40 million qora PM me
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
It has been two weeks since crowetic gave us an update last time. I really miss that guy.
How is the Qora development going so far? Will we have some good news soon?
Pages:
Jump to: