Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 32. (Read 383428 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
First of all, many thanks for all the hard work!

I recently installed QT Bitcoin Trader on linux. My exchange API Key is working as the app can see my exchange balance and some logged movements. But there was a problem. I created a couple of rules and they didn't work in a recent price movement.

The price did plum to I tried following this guide - http://www.wallstreetcrypto.net/2014/01/introduction-to-qt-bitcoin-trader.html
but the app has been updated. So some of the stuff is different. Maybe that's why my rules didn't work out.

Where can I learn how to work with the app? There are no good tutorials, or videos, or walkthroughs... I've asked around in Trading View but everyone said they never got the rules to work. So hmmm am I doing something wrong, or is this a common issue?
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Thanks to everyone for suggestions and bug reports.

Next update will bring better rules and new feature - virtual exchange.
You will be able to test your strategies without money loss and even without exchange accounts.

Many people ask me to add Cryptsy.
I have sent letters to them with asking for cooperation and received no response for a while.
I have inspected Cryptsy API and found critical security bug.
They don't responded to my bug report and don't fixed it yet.
I'll add this exchange only if they want to cooperate and fix critical bug.

Security is most important for me and I do my best to make trading easier and safer for everyone.
legendary
Hello,

I just noticed that in the Mac version, it's not possible to minimize the window when pressing Command+W  , which is the standard shortcut in Mac.
Only Command+Q works, which completely closes and shutdown the app as expected.

Thanks, I'll fix it.
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
Hello,

I just noticed that in the Mac version, it's not possible to minimize the window when pressing Command+W  , which is the standard shortcut in Mac.
Only Command+Q works, which completely closes and shutdown the app as expected.

legendary
I created Group 3 and 4 to make a loop and also I added rules number 2  in Group 1 and 2 to reach this goal.

The problem is that when I want to create Buy order @ 0.0243 , it will create @ 0.024  and the same situation for Sell order. Instead of sell @ 0.0244 It creates @0.024 .
Please Give me anything wrong in my rules.

Update is coming soon and you will be able to place 0.0244 price orders.
legendary
IGHOR, can you make your program to follow HTTP redirects on API URLs? What I mean is you currently cannot forward API requests to another domain like https://exchange.tld/api/info -> https://other-exchange.tld/api/info , they just print "301 Moved permanently" in debug log.

I'm willing to sponsor that feature, please PM if you are interested.

For cooperation please use contact: [email protected]
Activity: 24
IGHOR, can you make your program to follow HTTP redirects on API URLs? What I mean is you currently cannot forward API requests to another domain like https://exchange.tld/api/info -> https://other-exchange.tld/api/info , they just print "301 Moved permanently" in debug log.

I'm willing to sponsor that feature, please PM if you are interested.
Activity: 29
Hello

I have created some rules and wanna receive your suggestions. Thanks

I suppose that LTC/BTC changes between 0.0244/0.0243   . ( I will change this range daily according to last day).

( my balance is 73 LTC) ~ (1.9 BTC)

Group 1:

1) If '' market last price'' ''Goes more that 0.02439''  ''sell ALL LTC '' at '' exact value 0.0244.

2) If ''LTC Balance''  '' Change by 1 LTC'' ''Enable Group 3''

3) If '' LTC Balance '' '' Goes less then 69 LTC ( my balance is 73 LTC) '' '' Enable Group 2''

Group 2:

1) If '' market last price'' ''Goes less than  0.02431''  ''spend  ALL BTC '' at '' exact value 0.0243.

2) If ''BTC Balance''  '' Change by 0.2 BTC'' ''Enable Group 4''

3)  If '' BTC Balance'' '' Goes less then 0.9 BTC  '' '' Enable Group 4''

Group 3:

If '' BTC balance'' '' Change by 0.2 BTC'' '' Enable Group 1''

Group 4:

If '' LTC balance'' '' Change by 9 LTC'' '' Enable Group 2''

Some points:

a) BTCChina only trade LTC/BTC for 0.0000  Decimal numbers, So by using ''Goes less than  0.02431'' i mean at 0.0243 and for ''Goes more that 0.02439'' I mean 0.0244

b) I try to add rules number 3 in Group 1 and 2 for some situations such as : I could not buy or Sell all my Balances.  Then I can sell or buy the bought and sold partial amount if the prices changes.

I created Group 3 and 4 to make a loop and also I added rules number 2  in Group 1 and 2 to reach this goal.

The problem is that when I want to create Buy order @ 0.0243 , it will create @ 0.024  and the same situation for Sell order. Instead of sell @ 0.0244 It creates @0.024 .
Please Give me anything wrong in my rules.

Please give me your advice.  

Many Many Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
roshii, UI should be rewriten to support mobile devices. It is not priority for me to do this, but it in todo list.
BlueBitAUT, vual, adding new exchanges depends on their cooperation. I have contacted some of them and waiting response. You can help to add them faster by contacting them too and tell to responde me faster.

Thanks for your reply, also i notice tradingview now have there charts ready for others to use in applications have you checked out trading view for charts?
Activity: 532
Very nice Program, can't wait to check out the graphs-feature!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Thx Ighor, keep up the good work!
Already asked Kraken to support / answer you!

Activity: 34
Merit: 5
roshii, UI should be rewriten to support mobile devices. It is not priority for me to do this, but it in todo list.

Thanks for the feedback, looking forward to it!
Fell free to contact me if you need support.

You can help to add them faster by contacting them too and tell to responde me faster.

I'll contact Cryptsy, the only exchange missing from QBT for me

Thanks for your dedication Ighor!
legendary
BlueBitAUT, vual, adding new exchanges depends on their cooperation. I have contacted some of them and waiting response. You can help to add them faster by contacting them too and tell to responde me faster.
Activity: 714
Anything like this that works with the poloniex or cryptsy api ?

Anything like this that works with the poloniex or cryptsy api ? ?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Hi,

is there any new ETA on supporting Kraken?

thx!
Activity: 52
31 pages left to read.
Sooo can't wait to try this out.
Thanks so much for developing this.  I will read the last 31 pages before I ask any QA's !
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
Hi Ighor,

Any chance to port your app to android?
According to my limited knowledge QT seem to be portable to android.

If needed, I'd be ready to spend some time testing/programming (as far as my skills goes)

Thanks
Activity: 448
I have the same % problem with the rules that Duny has. IGHOR, any word on an ETA for the next update?
legendary
Dumb question.

How do I do that?

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Compiling-OpenSSL-with-MinGW
Use only OpenSSL 1.0.1g version (just in case if you have another one).
Activity: 364
I have openSSL, I could not find where to map it in your program.

You need map it to Qt and not to my program.

Dumb question.

How do I do that?
Pages:
Jump to: