Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 33. (Read 383314 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
I have openSSL, I could not find where to map it in your program.

You need map it to Qt and not to my program.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Resolved that error by deleting Makefiles and starting over. Here is new error:

You need OpenSSL

I have openSSL, I could not find where to map it in your program.
legendary

You need OpenSSL

[/quote]
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -w -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPO
RT -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT
_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE
_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"c:\Qt\4.8.4\include\QtCore" -I"c:\
Qt\4.8.4\include\QtNetwork" -I"c:\Qt\4.8.4\include\QtGui" -I"c:\Qt\4.8.4\include
\QtMultimedia" -I"c:\Qt\4.8.4\include" -I"." -I"c:\Qt\4.8.4\src\3rdparty\zlib" -
I"c:\Qt\4.8.4\include\ActiveQt" -I"release" -I"." -I"c:\Qt\4.8.4\mkspecs\win32-g
++" -o release\qrc_QtResource.o release\qrc_QtResource.cpp
g++ -Wl,-s -mthreads -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o release\QtBitcoinTrader.exe objec
t_script.QtBitcoinTrader.Release  -L"c:\Qt\4.8.4\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmain -lcrypt
32 -llibeay32 -lssleay32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -lQtMultimedia4 -lQtGui4 -l
QtNetwork4 -lQtCore4
C:/mingw32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.8.2/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bi
n/ld.exe: cannot find -llibeay32
C:/mingw32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.8.2/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bi
n/ld.exe: cannot find -lssleay32
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile.Release:239: recipe for target 'release\QtBitcoinTrader.exe' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [release\QtBitcoinTrader.exe] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/Backup/Downloads/QtBitcoinTrader-te
sting/QtBitcoinTrader-testing/src'
Makefile:34: recipe for target 'release' failed
mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2
[/quote]
legendary
I already tried that. I get the same error.

Run qmake again.
If you have removed this line than this error can not happens "windres -i WinResource.rc -o release\WinResource_res.o --include-"
Now i get this error:

Remove WinResource.rc row from pro file.

I already tried that. I get the same error.
legendary
Now i get this error:

windres -i WinResource.rc -o release\WinResource_res.o --include-dir=. -DUNICODE
 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB
-DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_
HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN
g++ -Wl,-s -mthreads -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o release\QtBitcoinTrader.exe objec
t_script.QtBitcoinTrader.Release  -L"c:\Qt\4.8.4\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmain release
\WinResource_res.o -lcrypt32 -llibeay32 -lssleay32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -
lQtMultimedia4 -lQtGui4 -lQtNetwork4 -lQtCore4
n/ld.exe: cannot find -llibeay32
n/ld.exe: cannot find -lssleay32
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile.Release:239: recipe for target 'release\QtBitcoinTrader.exe' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [release\QtBitcoinTrader.exe] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/Backup/Downloads/QtBitcoinTrader-te
sting/QtBitcoinTrader-testing/src'
Makefile:34: recipe for target 'release' failed
mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2
legendary
I got a compiling error with line 32 of winresource.rc? It says syntax error

This line works with Visual Studio.
You should comment this line to compile on mingw.
I got a compiling error with line 32 of winresource.rc? It says syntax error
legendary
Hi IGHOR!
First I really want to thank you for QtTrader - and for the fact you're offering it for free so far (thou I would have no problem with paying for it in form of tiny transaction fees or when proved profitable, even for a price)
It has a value for me even for simple manual trading, but I can't make my idea of automation work - which I think is what this app would really shine in.
My idea is:
1) to make consecutive buy/sell orders across the market estimated fluctuation e.g. 350-1000 USD/BTC, with let's say 0.62% margin between trades (partially done already, works)
2) then sell high, buy low, with sell/buy orders being made automatically by bot, as the above orders are being filled as the price rises/lowers, e.g.: 455(buy)->450(buy, make sell order at 455)->455(sell, make buy order at 450) etc.

The problem is, I'm unable to set the rule for the condition "after a sell/buy order was being filled", because:
-IF-> "My orders last buy/sell price" -> "Goes More Than/Goes Less Than" -> "percentage" - seems not working at all for me - there's just no reaction. And since there's no "Goes Less BY/Goes More BY", only "Goes More OR Less by", I don't see how to possibly use this rule.
-The roundabout for this - IF BTC/USD balance" -> "More or less by" -> "Exact value" - doesn't work, because it seems to pick the change of balance of the order just being made by the rule itself or it stops working at all for some reason after a while.
-The "Market last price" rule, if used as the ones above - the results were unpredictable, thus for automation it seems unusable.

Thus the only reference for automation is the "Exact value", i.e. exact Market price, which seems unusable on the bigger scale - as more than hundred of orders are being made.

So I would like to know, if the above behaviour are indeed bugs, or if I'm the one who's doing something wrong.

Also I noticed what seems like some minor bugs/inconveniences:
-making new group by copying a previous group sometimes makes a copy of the wrong group
-all rules groups are set to "sequential" by default upon closing and reloading the application.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong in my assumptions, as I'm a newcomer into BTC Trading. Also I apologize if I misunderstood something, or if those are already known issues.
Cheers!

I'm currently working to fix bugs and enhance rules. Update is coming soon.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi IGHOR!
First I really want to thank you for QtTrader - and for the fact you're offering it for free so far (thou I would have no problem with paying for it in form of tiny transaction fees or when proved profitable, even for a price)
It has a value for me even for simple manual trading, but I can't make my idea of automation work - which I think is what this app would really shine in.
My idea is:
1) to make consecutive buy/sell orders across the market estimated fluctuation e.g. 350-1000 USD/BTC, with let's say 0.62% margin between trades (partially done already, works)
2) then sell high, buy low, with sell/buy orders being made automatically by bot, as the above orders are being filled as the price rises/lowers, e.g.: 455(buy)->450(buy, make sell order at 455)->455(sell, make buy order at 450) etc.

The problem is, I'm unable to set the rule for the condition "after a sell/buy order was being filled", because:
-IF-> "My orders last buy/sell price" -> "Goes More Than/Goes Less Than" -> "percentage" - seems not working at all for me - there's just no reaction. And since there's no "Goes Less BY/Goes More BY", only "Goes More OR Less by", I don't see how to possibly use this rule.
-The roundabout for this - IF BTC/USD balance" -> "More or less by" -> "Exact value" - doesn't work, because it seems to pick the change of balance of the order just being made by the rule itself or it stops working at all for some reason after a while.
-The "Market last price" rule, if used as the ones above - the results were unpredictable, thus for automation it seems unusable.

Thus the only reference for automation is the "Exact value", i.e. exact Market price, which seems unusable on the bigger scale - as more than hundred of orders are being made.

So I would like to know, if the above behaviour are indeed bugs, or if I'm the one who's doing something wrong.

Also I noticed what seems like some minor bugs/inconveniences:
-making new group by copying a previous group sometimes makes a copy of the wrong group
-all rules groups are set to "sequential" by default upon closing and reloading the application.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong in my assumptions, as I'm a newcomer into BTC Trading. Also I apologize if I misunderstood something, or if those are already known issues.
Cheers!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Anything like this that works with the poloniex or cryptsy api ?
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
I have doubts that exchanges are going to pay you to have their exchange added to the bot.

I agree with that. Exchanges even don't know who is connecting over what API with specific app. So, even if they'd like to support trading apps, they don't know who's who.

So nothing in here indicates an agent?
Code:
------------------
2014-04-26 04:38:20 LVL:0
SND: POST /tapi/ HTTP/1.1
[color=red][font=Verdana]User-Agent: Qt Bitcoin Trader v1.07.98[/font][/color]
Host: btc-e.com
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Connection: keep-alive

Now I am sure someone could add that same agent string to their trader but the API can actually tell what bot a user is running. I can't say it's a good way to monetize the trader but it is a good way that the end user hopefully won't be monetizing it.

Any news on a version with the ability to set both sides of the comparison? My trades using ask and a >1% or <1% aren't doing great in choppy markets. By the time the next rule is enabled the market has moved up a bit too much. I await the ability to calculate profitability directly rather then estimate it. Not that the application is bad. It isn't. The computer I am using may be too slow or data could be delayed too much as I run two instances trading different currency pairs at BTCe. So the wait is over 1 second (their requirement). Although a version that would do multiple currencies simultaneously would also be awesome.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I have doubts that exchanges are going to pay you to have their exchange added to the bot.

I agree with that. Exchanges even don't know who is connecting over what API with specific app. So, even if they'd like to support trading apps, they don't know who's who.
Activity: 13
Activity: 7
I downloaded this(awesome) bot an hour ago but i can't really understand how i should set the rules for my strategy Huh, i want to set a fixed price that always remains the same, for example, if my buyorder is set at 450 and i want it to instantly setup a sellorder once it has bought(at 450), the sellorder should be 470.. and when it has sold i want my first buyorder to be set at once(450 again) Smiley

Simple solution would be to do it with Rule Groups:
Group#1: If price <=450 : Buy 450 : Enable Group#2
Group#2: If price >=470 : Sell 470 : Enable Group#1
Activity: 2
I downloaded this(awesome) bot an hour ago but i can't really understand how i should set the rules for my strategy Huh, i want to set a fixed price that always remains the same, for example, if my buyorder is set at 450 and i want it to instantly setup a sellorder once it has bought(at 450), the sellorder should be 470.. and when it has sold i want my first buyorder to be set at once(450 again) Smiley

Always buys and sells at the fixed price, like this:

buy 450  --> sell 470 -->buy 450 -->sell 470 and so on
buy 460 --> sell 480 and so on

i wan't to set up as many of these as possible.

hope you guys understand what i mean and can help  Smiley

is there a manual for the rules anywhere?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Very cool, you can become the metatrader of bitcoin
Activity: 1
Hi IGHOR,

I'm having trouble with an OFFLINE status showing in the top left corner of QTtrader. I tried resetting my API keys multiple times, as well as deleting all my profiles and starting from scratch, but no luck.

None of the boxes work, except for "market" and "api lag." Here are some outputs from the debugger:

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:17 LVL:0
SND: POST /api/user_transactions/ HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Qt Bitcoin Trader v1.07.98
Host: www.bitstamp.net
Cookie: THERE_WAS_A_COOKIE
Content-Length: 127

------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:17 LVL:0
HTTP: connection closed
------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:18 LVL:0
SND: POST /api/open_orders/ HTTP/1.1

------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:19 LVL:0
------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:20 LVL:0
SND: POST /api/balance/ HTTP/1.1

------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:20 LVL:0
------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:21 LVL:0
SND: GET /api/ticker/ HTTP/1.1

------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:21 LVL:0
RCV: {"high": "528.75", "last": "518.00", "timestamp": "1397625490", "bid": "518.00", "vwap": "499.25", "volume": "35013.38285172", "low": "454.00", "ask": "518.43"}
------------------

------------------
2014-04-15 22:18:22 LVL:0
SND: GET /api/transactions/ HTTP/1.1

Pages:
Jump to: