Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 35. (Read 383314 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Thanks for the great work. Just wanted to know if the advanced rules will be released anytime soon. Also if there is an option to show the total of your standing across all coins+orders+fiat in any fiat of your choice at the current market rate. That would be awesome!!!

Yes, script language will be released. Also expect many useful features.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thanks for the great work. Just wanted to know if the advanced rules will be released anytime soon. Also if there is an option to show the total of your standing across all coins+orders+fiat in any fiat of your choice at the current market rate. That would be awesome!!!
Activity: 13
Some new informations.

I tried the same Rules with the EUR/USD couple. In this case the rules are executed correctly.
legendary
Gutelo, Melanie120869
Thank you for detailed description.
I'm currently testing all rules on your examples and making fixes.
Fixed version is coming soon.
IGHOR,

if you read this please check my previous post. There is something wrong with the rules. They are not executed.

Gutelo
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I still have 99% CPU load on OS X 10.8.5
Will it be fixed soon? It is a pain at night.

About the bad screen adjust? Will it be fixed soon?

Thanbks a lot Ighor for your huge and wonderful work Smiley

Tested on Mac OS X a lot, there is 4-7% cpu load.
What version of app you use?
Is there always 99% CPU load? What exchange you use?
The most I see on my Mac is never > 10%
Hello,

I have a problem with the Rules which are not executed.

I want to trade the LTC/EUR couple on BTC-e and set up the following Group of Rules:

Rule 1) If "market bid price" < 10.2 Then "Spend 100% of my EUR" at "Bid Price"
Rule 2) If "market ask price" > 10.5 Then "Sell all my LTC" at "Ask Price"

Both Rules are enabled.
The mode is "Sequential Mode"
Rule 1 on processing
Rule 2 on Pending
At this state my account had about 20 EUR and no LTC
The market prices were bid=10.164 und ask=10.284

At these conditions i expect Rule 1 to be executed but nothing happened.

I tried to modify Rule 1 and changed 10.2 (point) to 10,2 (comma). This changed the value to 10200 and Rule 1 was executed immediately. Now i think there is a problem with fractional values. It seems like everything is fine with integer values but something is wrong with fractional values.

Could you check this please IGHOR

Thanks

Gutelo

Edit: i just saw the post #967 from Melanie120869 who noticed a mix-up of bid and ask price, could this be related to my problem as well?
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Hi IGHOR,

I try to install QTBT on my Raspberry but it seems to work anymore...
For a about 1 month it worked without any problems.
I can install the following packets without any errors: g++ qt4-qmake libqt4-dev qtmobility-dev libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev libqt4-opengl-dev
When I exec the "qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro" command it didn´t find the "QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro" file. I searched the file-system but it couldn´t be found.
Any ideas? thanks...

Use branch testing, this file is only there.
Thanks ighor!
btw - THIS is a awesome piece of software Wink
Activity: 4
Hi,

My rule save file shows the following rule in Group 2.

Qt Bitcoin Trader Rules
Group==>8|0|1|0.11|-1|-2.0|0.00001|0.0|0.0|100.0|0||0

When the rule triggered is was supposed to purchase at Market Bid price, but appears to have purchased at the Market Ask price.

Was trading on BTCe-LTC_BTC.

Also whilst trading BTCe-LTC_BTC it won't put up a sell order when LTC = 0.29761243. Rule states sell all LTC if LTC Balance > 0.00001000, tried sell at last buy +0.6% and sell at Market Buy +0.6, neither work.

My rule group 4 is listed below taken for the config file, if I set to beep, it beeps so condition is True but it does not place the order to sell at Market ask +0.60%. (Relevant rule is highlighted)

004="8|0|0|-9.0|1|-1.0|0.00001|0.0|0.0|100.0|2||0@8|0|0|-9.0|1|-3.0|0.00001|0.0|0.7|100.0|1||0@8|0|0|-10.0|1|-6.0|0.00001|0.0|0.6|100.0|0|QmVlcA==|0@8|0|0|-8.0|1|-1.0|0.00001|0.0|0.0|100.0|1||0@8|0|0|-8.0|1|-1.0|0.00001|0.0|0.0|100.0|2||0:0:Ask_Sell"

Also not sure why this Groups entry is in speech marks when none of the other groups in the config file are.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Cheers
Activity: 140
I can give you the log you ask me (let me know how to do it and I will send you by pm).
10.8.5 and BTC-e with your .7 version (last one). The same with which I asked you for the fix of the aspect ratio.
legendary

Tested on Mac OS X a lot, there is 4-7% cpu load.
What version of app you use?
Is there always 99% CPU load? What exchange you use?

legendary
Hi all,

I love QTBitcoin Trader, but recently switched to Bitfinex for trading. I've selected the LTC/USD trading currency pair, but seem to be unable to use QTBitcoin trader to perform short sells. Is there a way to do this? If I try to sell, the program just thinks I don't have any coins to sell and it doesn't work like on the website. Thanks in advance!

Does this promlem still persist?
legendary
Hi IGHOR,

I can install the following packets without any errors: g++ qt4-qmake libqt4-dev qtmobility-dev libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev libqt4-opengl-dev
When I exec the "qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro" command it didn´t find the "QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro" file. I searched the file-system but it couldn´t be found.
Any ideas? thanks...

Use branch testing, this file is only there.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Hi IGHOR,

Any ideas? thanks...
New UK Trader: Coinfloor.
Here is the api: https://coinfloor.co.uk/api
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi all,

I love QTBitcoin Trader, but recently switched to Bitfinex for trading. I've selected the LTC/USD trading currency pair, but seem to be unable to use QTBitcoin trader to perform short sells. Is there a way to do this? If I try to sell, the program just thinks I don't have any coins to sell and it doesn't work like on the website. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 6
It seems that the minimum order is 1 USD Smiley
legendary
I don't think there is a minimum amount, as I couldn find that on the FAQs. I've been able to buy/sell 0.003 btc without problems.

0.001 works?
Activity: 6
I don't think there is a minimum amount, as I couldn find that on the FAQs. I've been able to buy/sell 0.003 btc without problems.
Pages:
Jump to: