Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 55. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I created a rule:
If market last price <890, spend all my funds (on BTC E)

However, it doesn't place any orders when triggered? It says 'done', but my USD still sits there. Nothing happens.
If I place a buy rule with a set BTC amount, it works fine. Is this bugged?

Am I missing something here? I placed a sell order earlier and it worked fine.

Just updated. Please use secure update. If any issue happens again, feel free to contact me.

I'm having the exact same problem, the rule triggers but no trades.
I'm using the latest version v1.07.96[BETA] on Win 7, I downloaded the executable from source forge.
I checked for updates on start. Is that the secure update or something else?

+1

I'm having the exact same problem too (the rule triggers but no trades). I checked for updates on start.
Activity: 3
I created a rule:

However, it doesn't place any orders when triggered? It says 'done', but my USD still sits there. Nothing happens.

Just updated. Please use secure update. If any issue happens again, feel free to contact me.

I'm having the exact same problem, the rule triggers but no trades.
I'm using the latest version v1.07.96[BETA] on Win 7, I downloaded the executable from source forge.
I checked for updates on start. Is that the secure update or something else?

Edit: To be precise, the problem started happening after the last update. I think that's when group rules were added. My existing rules became the member of a group called 'Data'. And then I noticed that no trades were occurring. Then I created a new profile with new API key etc and a new group of rules but still no trades. Do I need to remove any old config files?

Activity: 6
Hello!
Just discovered your magnificent software and want to thank you for such magnificent and easy to use tool.

I installed last version QT, created keys on btc connected btc, but after some hours running on his own I found that API was down and API lag indicator showed 9999...

After about half hour and some program resets it connected again, but seems to fall again overnight.

Is that normal behaviour?

My apologies for disturbing, I read most messages, but could not find anything related.

Thanks in advance and my best whishes
(And excuse my English)
Ricardo
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Then how should it be correctly linked?

(you're talking to a guy who has never, ever, had to set this part of a project up... who has only worked on an existing, working, project)

Look at depency walker to see what dll required to be placed near exe file.
I have compiled all staticaly so don't remamber dll's names required for OpenSSL.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
It required OpenSSL to be linked in project.
Unless you mean something besides this:

win32 {
LIBS      += -LC:/usr/dev/OpenSSL-Win32/lib -lcrypt32 -llibeay32 -lssleay32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32
}

...which is already in there...

SocketError: Error creating SSL context ()

This error means OpenSSL is linked incorrectly.
Then how should it be correctly linked?

(you're talking to a guy who has never, ever, had to set this part of a project up... who has only worked on an existing, working, project)
legendary

win32 {
LIBS      += -LC:/usr/dev/OpenSSL-Win32/lib -lcrypt32 -llibeay32 -lssleay32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32
}

This error means OpenSSL is linked incorrectly.

win32 {
}

legendary
Ok, still driving me nuts...

I can seemingly compile the client now, without errors... (although instead of a stand-alone exe like the binary I download of the stable, the file size of the beta I compile is much smaller, and I have to have the relevant DLL files in the same directory for it to start, which I can live with, since I won't be redistributing it)

Both launch fine... but only the pre-compiled exe will connect to the APIs.

The copy I compiled (with its own API keys) just sits there never connecting, with the API down message.

So... now what...

edit: ok, got some logging, and I'll bet it has something to do with this...
------------------
2013-12-14 07:02:47 LVL:2
------------------
Suggestions?

Ok, still driving me nuts...

I can seemingly compile the client now, without errors... (although instead of a stand-alone exe like the binary I download of the stable, the file size of the beta I compile is much smaller, and I have to have the relevant DLL files in the same directory for it to start, which I can live with, since I won't be redistributing it)

Both launch fine... but only the pre-compiled exe will connect to the APIs.

The copy I compiled (with its own API keys) just sits there never connecting, with the API down message.

So... now what...

edit: ok, got some logging, and I'll bet it has something to do with this...
------------------
2013-12-14 07:02:47 LVL:2
------------------
Suggestions?
legendary
Thanks, once you pointed that out I realized you could select your currency on the top left Tongue Though it's not showing me as having any balance, why is that?

Check Trade and Info API rights. An api keys mast be use only in Qt Bitcoin Traedr. If you used them once in other programs than it stop works n you need to re create api keys.
Activity: 30
Derp, I figured it out & fixed it. Tongue
Activity: 327
I created a rule:

Wow, you're fast. Awesome, thank you!
Activity: 30
I created a rule:

Please add LTC/USD for BTC-E.

I would love for this to support LTC trading on supporting exchanges. Tongue

Qt Bitcoin Trader already supports all currencies of BTC-e, Mt.Gox, Bitstamp and BTC China.
Thanks, once you pointed that out I realized you could select your currency on the top left Tongue Though it's not showing me as having any balance, why is that?
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Really wired, because your error tells feecalculator.ui file is to old.
Remove all project files and try this one https://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bitcointrader/SRC/QtBitcoinTrader_Lastest.zip
ok thx, -> now its fine Smiley
legendary
Try remove project and download it from Github again.
Maybe some old files left.
I have downloaded it new from here:
https://codeload.github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader/tar.gz/v1.07.96.3
and have the same error...
thx

Really wired, because your error tells feecalculator.ui file is to old.
Remove all project files and try this one https://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bitcointrader/SRC/QtBitcoinTrader_Lastest.zip
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Try remove project and download it from Github again.
Maybe some old files left.
I have downloaded it new from here:
https://codeload.github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader/tar.gz/v1.07.96.3
and have the same error...
thx
legendary
Rules performance test.

Created 150 groups, added 5 rules in each group with triggering by different indicators in "Simulateus" mode.

Test results :

Program starting: 30-60 seconds.
CPU time per one indicator change: 1-2 ms.

And there is no limitation for groups or rules count.
Activity: 266
legendary
Hey there;

I updated yesterday and now I found this bug:

The BTC and the P are inverted in the Amount and Total fields. This is a Sell order of PPC 36.68..  for BTC0.21

Just fixed. Please use secure update.
Activity: 266
Hey there;

I updated yesterday and now I found this bug:

The BTC and the P are inverted in the Amount and Total fields. This is a Sell order of PPC 36.68..  for BTC0.21

Pages:
Jump to: