Pages:
Author

Topic: Quitting smoking - page 25. (Read 4506 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
The method i used to stop smoking is cold turkey. Using cold turkey meaning abstaining from any kind of cigarrete or any nicotine replacement. By this method you must be mentally prepared
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:49:15 PM
I quit smoking by replacing it with candies and snacks, always remember that smoking can cause death.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 11:40:11 PM
My boyfriend starts with smoking 2 times a day then his cravings lessen as well.
Activity: 154
March 13, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
I just undestood that it's not necessary for me and i can live without it and quit.
Was hard first 21 day and than i forget about it.
Activity: 43
March 13, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
To quit on smoking is a  wise decision it will help you to save money and lung cancer will be prevented.
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
Try to replace this habit with any other. If you want to smoke- drink water and then smoke
Activity: 115
March 13, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
yes. because smoking causes cancer and can damage the fetus
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
Any ex smokers out here? How did you do it??

I took snuff. One day blood ran out of my nose, that day i quited
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 11:53:34 PM
Go to the hospital and check your lungs. You will quit smoking immediately.

thats not always the case.
if i remember correctly, Jeremy Clarkson said in one of 2018 GT episode, that his lungs were absolutely fine even after like 50 years of smoking or so.
i mean ye he got pneumonia but overall his lungs were fine
u can find that urself. he wasnt joking etc
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 11:35:34 PM
I attended a Christian church and made myself busy in ministry and avoided bad peers.
Activity: 21
March 11, 2018, 11:33:03 PM
Go to the hospital and check your lungs. You will quit smoking immediately.
Activity: 7
March 11, 2018, 11:16:40 PM
stop smoking is very good for our lives because in addition to good health is also good to reduce our spending a day.

Nicotine is highly addictive, and to quit smoking requires a determination. Ask yourself, if life without smoking is better than continuing life as a smoker. If the answer is yes, look for an obvious reason to quit smoking. In this way, when the business stops being difficult you remain clear considering the very important stop reason.
Consider the influence of cigarettes on aspects of your life
Activity: 5
March 11, 2018, 11:15:01 PM
You can try vaping as an alternative or chewing on some nicotine gum to prevent smoking.

Cigarettes are very effective in transporting nicotine throughout the body. When quitting smoking, you may experience addiction, anxiety, depression, headache, feeling tense or anxious, increased appetite and weight gain, and problems to concentrate.
Realize that it takes more than one effort to quit smoking.
Activity: 7
March 11, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Any ex smokers out here? How did you do it??

it would be nice yes or not we should be able to adjust to the circumstances around us, if we fall in the atmosphere if the former was willing to smoke Grin Grin

Decide what method you want to use, such as cold turkey (stop suddenly), or slowly reduce use. Stopping by the cold-turkey method means you do not smoke at all abruptly. Decreasing the use means smoking less by the day until you stop. If you choose the method of reducing, specify how much you reduce and when you will stop. This plan can be simple, for example, "I'll reduce one cigarette every two days."
Activity: 48
March 11, 2018, 11:11:22 PM
stop smoking is very good for our lives because in addition to good health is also good to reduce our spending a day.

By consuming a lot of water it will make toxins in your body quickly. Besides consuming water can also help you to stop smoking because it will not be delicious if it smokes with the accompanied by water.
So multiply drinking water, in addition to good health for your body of white water will also greatly help you to quit the bad habits of smoking that can damage your body health.
Activity: 9
March 11, 2018, 11:09:48 PM
You can try vaping as an alternative or chewing on some nicotine gum to prevent smoking.

Be prepared to be addicted. Prepare plans beforehand to deal with addiction. Maybe you can try hand gestures to mouth. This movement describes the act of moving the hand to the mouth to smoke. Use a cigarette replacement to meet your needs. Try eating low-calorie snacks, such as raisins, popcorn, or fruit when the urge to smoke comes
Activity: 6
March 11, 2018, 11:08:28 PM
Some of my friends are vaping to satisfy their smoking habits.  Vaping seems to work. 

Avoid some habits that can make you smoke like drinking coffee, alcohol, staying up and also bedebat.
But if you can not afford to avoid it all you can start to consume fruits and also milk because it will give an unpleasant impression if cemented with a cigarette.
Also do not combine smoking with casual activities like watching tv, reading magazines to sufing internet, it will worsen your habits and also not good for your health.
Activity: 20
March 11, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

If you want to succeed to quit smoking you can start the first day by keeping yourself busy with your activities. Do not get caught up in solitude so arise your desire to smoke again.
Look for more intense activities and make you forget to smoke like cycling, exercising, swimming etc. With a lot of activity and too dense time will make you more forget the desire to smoke because there is no time to do that.
Activity: 28
March 11, 2018, 11:04:33 PM
You should use another drug, in my country called a pipe tobacco
It is less harmful than cigarettes

It starts from an easy way
How to stop smoking easily you can do by giving a sign for your circumstances. If you are in a very stressful state you are allowed to smoke but not in the same portion and many.
You can smoke with reduced levels, so not the same as the previous portion. If you were in a state of stress able to spend cigarettes in a pack quickly, now try is just smoking five cigarettes in one day.
But if your condition is fine and not in a state of stress you better not consume it at all. So you smoke in certain circumstances and just as well, this can really help you to quit smoking easily.
Activity: 17
March 11, 2018, 10:56:10 PM
I am. 3 times or 4 until not, and I think and hope this time is permanent. I have 2 years without smoking. You need to have ambition to quit and after that start doing all the things you would have done when you smoked, like drinking coffee, playing something going with friends,etc.
Pages:
Jump to: