Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The project looks very good, hopefully there will be a fast, cheap and prestigious trading floor that is comparable to Bittrex; Poloniex; ....
The project said low-fees charge. How floor will fees charge?

THE FLOOR CHARGE LESS AND ITS GIVE BACK AS SAME AS ITS CHARGE.
great project and i'll follow your  project see next time  Smiley

The project is totally great. It really has the capacity to become number one for this upcoming months, days and year ahead. Many are interested about knowing the progress of this project. Hope the Dev will have updates soon.
HI, OUR WHITE PAPER IS ON WEBSITE AND YOU CAN SEE YOUR PROJECT DEVELOPMENT.
WE WILL LIKE TO REQUEST TO PARTICIPATING OUR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN.
Your project with a large set of multi-services and tasks. How do you expect to become competitive among many already existing similar platforms?
And yes, the bounty in social networks is too hard with low income, while the subscription campaign is loyal and with a large pool. I will observe with interest for the development and promotion of your project. Good luck in your plans.
YOU CAN JOIN OUR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN.
Great program to join. I joined the bounty you offer and hoping for more bounties to come.
YOU CAN JOIN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Your project with a large set of multi-services and tasks. How do you expect to become competitive among many already existing similar platforms?
And yes, the bounty in social networks is too hard with low income, while the subscription campaign is loyal and with a large pool. I will observe with interest for the development and promotion of your project. Good luck in your plans.
Looks interesting Dev. Do you have the Airdrop program and the bounty campaign? Hope to join. Waiting for more news and information from you. Best wishes.
The final bounty will be publish tonight
From what I have experienced in crypto so far,  coin/token needs to be in the hands of a lot people for it to see massive adoption.  The 100 tokens per person out of 3,000 airdrop participants is a little small for a 250,000,000 coin supply considering the fact that not a lot of people out of the 3,000 applicants will be qualifying for the airdrop since the are a lot of rules with many social media platforms that every participant might not have accounts on. Investors would be skeptical as a large percentage of the coin supply is still with the company which they know nothing about her own development team yet nor partners

I would advise you loosen up the requirements or at least make some of the requirements optional for more tokens.  It's going to be a little more difficult having to calculate the stakes but it will be worth it to attract possible investors that might have come with  airdrop tokens only in mind to buy into the project.

I didn't read anything about any ICO event being planned for the project. What do you intend to do with the remaining 249,000,0000 tokens after the airdrop?
Thank you for your Concern. Please Visit our websitewww.covexlabs.com. We. put full details of our ICO event and White paper.
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?
Yes we are active our GitHub. Visit our GitHub Profile https://github.com/Covexcoin
CoVEX will become biggest platform. Powering Data for the new equity blockchain by The Next-Generation. All-In-One Trading Digital Platform. CoVEX stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The main goal of CoVEX is to bring social, secure, reliable services to the people.

You have no clue what you are talking about. I am seriously sick of these weird posts you guys are submitting. As of now CoVEX is nothing! Absolutely nothing! Let's wait and see what they can build and deliver and then we might start thinking about whether or not CoVEX could become big.
Thank you for your comments. We like to ask you visit our website www.covexlabs.com where you can see our white paper. We are building one stope platform. Where people get services for crypto Exchange, Marring Trading, Social Trading, P2P Loan service and Payment Gateway.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
AIRDROP BOUNTY PHASE 2 HAS ENDED.
PHASE 3 WILL BE ANNOUNCE NEXT WEEK!
STAY TUNE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Excited to join this project. Hopefully it goes to the moon with flying colors.

Thank you for your response.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
AIRDROP BOUNTY PHASE 2/3 IS NOW LIVE!!!

CoVEX is distributing 100covex per 1participant minimum of 3000 for our Phase 2/3.

What is CoVex Coin?
CoVEX is a one stop trading platform where traders trade that offers the following services : cryptocurrency exchange , social trading , margin trading & lending , p2p loan , prepaid  cards and payment gateway.

Do as follows to receive your airdrop tokens :

1) Follow us on Twitter and Retweet our pinned post with hashtags #CovexCoin #Airdrop #Bounty #Ico #Exchanger #Erc223 #Ethereum #CryptoCurrency
https://twitter.com/covexcoin

2) Like,Follow and Share us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/covexcoin
#CovexCoin #Airdrop #Bounty #Ico #Exchanger #Erc223 #Ethereum #CryptoCurrency.

3) Subscribe to our Youtube Community Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4X-tjdVCvt5FIWMHEmcoQ

4) Join on Telegram and stay until ICO finish.
https://t.me/joinchat/FGqocRL7Oj3p-YYV3mu2Ng

5) Add 5 friends to our telegram Community. : https://t.me/joinchat/FGqocRL7Oj3p-YYV3mu2Ng
Make a screenshot and add file below.

Fill our form here : COVEX AIRDROP BOUNTY FORM

All reward tokens will be distributed at the end of our ICO.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
CoVEX will become biggest platform. Powering Data for the new equity blockchain by The Next-Generation. All-In-One Trading Digital Platform. CoVEX stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The main goal of CoVEX is to bring social, secure, reliable services to the people.

You have no clue what you are talking about. I am seriously sick of these weird posts you guys are submitting. As of now CoVEX is nothing! Absolutely nothing! Let's wait and see what they can build and deliver and then we might start thinking about whether or not CoVEX could become big.
Activity: 87
Joining in this airdrop program. Looking forward for this project to be successful. Goodluck to the all members who build/plan this project and hoping that i will be one that can recieve this airdrop program.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
CoVEX will be the next big cryptocurrency trading platform. It is an all in one solution for all your trading needs. great concept!!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
This project is so interesting and great I can't wait join this program keep it up.
Activity: 7
Great project! Looking forward for updates and development of this crypto! Keep it up the great work!
Activity: 15
This project is awesome. Im so excited to join this program. Keep it up and explore more..
Activity: 76
It has  really a bright future . trough out their hard work . I think its has a good shape ..
Activity: 85
CoVEX can be the ultimate cryptocurrency exchange 😄 I'm excited to join this project. I'm participting in the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: