Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Farewell - page 8. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
January 19, 2024, 11:29:39 PM
We are called humans because we have human nature. It's not easy to be in Leo's position, and one day we will also be in his position. Remember friends, we don't live forever. There is a lot of hatred in this world, but in certain conditions we need to prioritize humanity over ego and hatred.

Maybe one day I will make the same thread as Leo, and I'm sure I will miss you all, miss the friendship and enmity that exists here.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
January 19, 2024, 06:39:24 PM
Why should I excuse or forgive o_e_l_e_o's continuous attacks on Bitcoin just because he's mortal?
So you must be immortal and above him and everyone else in this forum, you are above us all as übermensch  Angry
Nobody asked you for your opinion about his health condition, but so much negativity is coming from you that I would never use anything you are shilling.
Time for you to go and visit a shrink, I wish you speedy recovery.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
January 19, 2024, 05:58:39 PM
Am I in the wrong campaign?
Wasabi is operated by a team which is caught lying frequently, supporting censorship, providing questionable levels of privacy, doxxing their competitors, and as Leo would put it, directly funding the enemy.

I do not decide what's morally right or wrong for you, that's usually Kruw's business. If you find it morally acceptable to advertise Wasabi after all this information, then so be it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 19, 2024, 05:41:58 PM
Do you think you are a god or something like that?

He better not!   Angry

There can only be one Vod.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
January 19, 2024, 05:26:28 PM
apologize for knowingly spreading lies about weaknesses in Bitcoin's privacy.

Why are you addressing your own wallet as "Bitcoin"?

I have followed the debate very closely, and have read most of your posts and Leo's, he never criticized Bitcoin or Coinjoin privacy, and he explicitly criticized your wallet's address reuse and its association with chain analysis, since you can't be a gentleman and show sympathy to someone who is very sick, the least you could do is not accuse them of something they never did.

Activity: 1423
Merit: 504
January 19, 2024, 05:12:29 PM
Wasabi dev praising for someone's death. Here is the moral gatekeeper I should trust on blacklisting my coins.

What a scum.

Am I in the wrong campaign?

Seeing as you DT distrust me and have never felt the compulsion to stand on your own two feet to say why you did so - don't let the door slam you in the face if you think that's the soft exit option.

https://loyce.club/trust/2024-01-13_Sat_05.07h/131361.html

Trust list for: Timelord2067 (Trust: +18 / =13 / -0) (DT1 (-13) 1168 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2024-01-13_Sat_05.07h)
Back to index

~Timelord2067's judgement is Distrusted by:
54. o_e_l_e_o (Trust: +11 / =0 / -0) (17297 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

My door has always been open to anyone wanting to have an honest discussion.  (you distrust me, but I don't distrust you)

You're just a thin skinned DT Troll who now wants sympathy.  

Your vote won't count when you are gone.

I felt this was a nasty piece too over something so...petty.
 If it bugs you that much why not PM?
Do you care about bitcointalk trust system so much you'd talk bad about em to em on their deathbed?
At this point community loses it purpose for you and you should step out for a bit.
  Even if he removes it, we will remember you said that.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
January 19, 2024, 04:40:57 PM
Sorry for using some foul language, Mr. Kruw, but you're such a dick. A miserable one!
Do you think you are a god or something like that?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
January 19, 2024, 04:00:33 PM
You have to know how to be a gentleman in situations like this, in my language we say that you have to be a gentleman in victory and in defeat and Kruw has not been one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
January 19, 2024, 03:51:06 PM
How would you react if Craig Wright died?  Not everyone's grave is worth crying over.

You don't have to wish someone else died because dead doesn't best suit for anyone out there but we must know that it's something inevitable and any one earth I mean everyone must surely face it, so don't wish else did or would you afford to die for anyone out there? Of curse No because I know life is sweet and Good every one out there would love to enjoy more good things about life instead of to leave the world just like that.

Why should I excuse or forgive o_e_l_e_o's continuous attacks on Bitcoin just because he's mortal?

If you think that leo attacks you in your previous comments that doesn't mean that he is a mortal or not but you should know that he is passing good information because I know that leo is a very learned user and not just that, he is also reputable forum user who they so much respected over here.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
January 19, 2024, 03:22:47 PM
100% Pathetic, and recipe how to ruin reputation in forum.
This to me looks like a mad man dancing on someone else's grave... certainly not the normal behavior from a healthy human being.
I didn't agree with some of the things said by o_e_l_e_o, and I had arguments with other members, but I would not wish anything bad to happen to any of them, even to my worst enemies.

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul...
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 19, 2024, 02:52:34 PM
Have some respect, that person may literally lose his life and here you are whining about what he said in the past. No one cares about your little bitcoin project. You are retarded
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
January 19, 2024, 12:28:12 PM
What a miserable person.  Unbelievably!  If this is how the folks behind Wasabi Wallet act, I don't think I'd feel real confident using their product.  Whether this guy actually works for em or is just some shill it don't really matter - he basically showed that they got some issues with how they treat people.  I ain't tryin' to be mean, but his behavior here was definitely outta line and  the guys gotta get it together.
Activity: 108
Merit: 59
The Alliance of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG > TR
January 19, 2024, 11:30:58 AM
Wasabi dev praising for someone's death. Here is the moral gatekeeper I trust on blacklisting my coins.

What a scum.

How would you react if Craig Wright died?  Not everyone's grave is worth crying over.

Craig is a mentally sick son of a bitch. Nobody would care.
Activity: 378
Merit: 93
Enable v2transport=1 and mempoolfullrbf=1
January 19, 2024, 09:58:25 AM
Sure it does.  I don't think he will feel guilty after he has passed on.

Whether your are innocent or guilty doesn't depend on how you "feel", that's determined by facts.  And the fact is, using a deterministic seed on two devices generates the same addresses on each device:  

In terms of whatever Peter Todd thinks of Wasabi, I tend not to care what one person's opinion is, regardless of who that person is. Gavin Andresen was a reputable contributor to bitcoin, and people blindly listening to his opinion has caused untold damage in this space. The opinion of one person is irrelevant, especially when that opinion can be bought. I care about the facts. And the facts of the matter are that Wasabi directly funds the enemies of privacy, and that Wasabi coinjoins are deeply flawed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63334000.

o_e_l_e_o says he cares about the facts, let's see if he's too proud to finally admit the fact that using the same deterministic seed on two devices generates the same addresses.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 19, 2024, 09:42:53 AM
Dying does not grant you innocence for the evil you did while you were alive

Sure it does.  I don't think he will feel guilty after he has passed on.
January 19, 2024, 09:40:55 AM
How would you react if Craig Wright died?  Not everyone's grave is worth crying over.

Wow!
How do you celebrate the death of another person? Simply because the person has other views from you? Not even like they were extremist views. That's too low.

You seem to be mistaken: o_e_l_e_o doesn't have "other views from me", o_e_l_e_o wakes up in the morning and spends his day trying to trick Bitcoin users out of their data and coins.  His method for doing so is by attacking innocent non custodial privacy projects by going to thread after thread on this forum and accusing the non custodial projects of being "deeply flawed".  By spreading lies about nonexistent flaws in non custodial projects, he deceives viewers into depositing their coins into the custodian he's promoting instead.  Then, the custodian takes all the money and turns over the data to the government.

So how do you respond to being victim of false accusations from o_e_l_e_o?  By challenging the accusations directly, and calling him out to prove them.  o_e_l_e_o was directly confronted about the lies he was spreading about non custodial privacy projects and challenged to prove he could trace their Bitcoins, and of course he was proven to be bluffing: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5286821

Even after Peter Todd directly debunked o_e_l_e_o's claims of "address reuse" being a flaw in coinjoins, he won't won't even acknowledge Peter Todd proving him wrong.  He blames Gavin Andresen instead and continues his completely fabricated accusations against the non custodial project:

In terms of whatever Peter Todd thinks of Wasabi, I tend not to care what one person's opinion is, regardless of who that person is. Gavin Andresen was a reputable contributor to bitcoin, and people blindly listening to his opinion has caused untold damage in this space. The opinion of one person is irrelevant, especially when that opinion can be bought. I care about the facts. And the facts of the matter are that Wasabi directly funds the enemies of privacy, and that Wasabi coinjoins are deeply flawed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63334000.

o_e_l_e_o has made victims out of the innocent Bitcoiners who trusted him with their funds and data, and o_e_l_e_o attacked the innocent heros who built open source non custodial projects that provide Bitcoiners complete privacy.

Feeling a certain type of joy about this news is one thing, coming under the thread to celebrate it is another thing entirely. That sums up the kind of person you are.

I'm not "celebrating", I'm making sure that those coming here to kiss o_e_l_e_o's ass remember the amount of vicious damage he's inflicted on Bitcoin after he's gone.  Dying does not grant you innocence for the evil you did while you were alive, EVERYONE is a mortal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
January 19, 2024, 04:54:01 AM

Wow!
How do you celebrate the death of another person? Simply because the person has other views from you? Not even like they were extremist views. That's too low.
So you expect people to celebrate Craig Wright's death? C'mon man. What kind of a human are you?

Feeling a certain type of joy about this news is one thing, coming under the thread to celebrate it is another thing entirely. That sums up the kind of person you are.
January 18, 2024, 07:51:29 AM
I see no sense in this.
Death is never a good thing even if Leo had offended you indirectly in the past you should at least bid him a farewell based on his condition. Not everyone is strong enough to fight cancer for over a decade.

Actually, I would say the opposite:  Since o_e_l_e_o doesn't have much time left to make things right, he should use this chance to correct the record and apologize for knowingly spreading lies about weaknesses in Bitcoin's privacy.  Bitcointalk posts are a legacy you leave behind even after you die, so it's worth it to extend eternity your honesty.

Besides that you have no proof to what you are saying.

I do have proof, o_e_l_e_o continuously spreads the lie that privacy of coinjoins are "deeply flawed" due to people reusing addresses and just doesn't care that he has been proven wrong, he just puts them on his ignore list or blames Gavin Andreson instead of admitting he was wrong:

o_e_l_e_o says he cares about the facts, let's see if he's too proud to finally admit the fact that using the same deterministic seed on two devices generates the same addresses.

@Kruw Can you take your arguments and misunderstandings somewhere else and allow this thread to serve its purposes? No matter the kind of hatred or arguments you might have with the Op, it's not right to cause such distractions in his farewell thread, which was created for his fans and loved ones, and the best you could have done is to avoid this thread and take your drama somewhere else.

We are all humans. Can you please show some level of sympathy here? And if not, then just leave the thread fvck alone, create your own thread, and take the argument there.

It's the "reputation" forum.  It's not just for "fans and loved ones".
Activity: 1134
Merit: 154
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2024, 07:49:51 AM
@Kruw Can you take your arguments and misunderstandings somewhere else and allow this thread to serve its purposes? No matter the kind of hatred or arguments you might have with the Op, it's not right to cause such distractions in his farewell thread, which was created for his fans and loved ones, and the best you could have done is to avoid this thread and take your drama somewhere else.

We are all humans. Can you please show some level of sympathy here? And if not, then just leave the thread fvck alone, create your own thread, and take the argument there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
January 18, 2024, 07:45:37 AM
Good riddance o_e_l_e_o.  No one else I've interacted with on this forum has done more damage to the future of Bitcoin and future of freedom than you.  Even after your involvement with the Chipmixer scam, you knowlingy spread continuous lies about privacy weaknesses in Bitcoin that do not exist. Your scheme of tricking people into giving up their data and stealing their coins will finally come to an end.
I see no sense in this.
Death is never a good thing even if Leo had offended you indirectly in the past you should at least bid him a farewell based on his condition. Not everyone is strong enough to fight cancer for over a decade.

Besides that you have no proof to what you are saying. And for the record Leo was so much help to me during my newbie journey especially when it came to protecting my coins.

Behaving like this on the forum shows you would do worse in reality.
Pages:
Jump to: