Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Farewell - page 9. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 93
Enable v2transport=1 and mempoolfullrbf=1
January 18, 2024, 07:39:44 AM
How would you react if Craig Wright died?  Not everyone's grave is worth crying over.

Why would I be happy that anyone died? I must be stupid to say that I am happy because someone died. And I wouldn't be happy if CSW died. I would definitely didn't go to a thread were everyone is grieving to cause such a disturbance.

And in case you don't realise it, you managed to create chaos in this very grieving moment. At least show some respect, but I don't require it, I seriously think you are a bad person.

Oh and finally, Leo is alive! And we are all here to support him. Because no matter who you are, he would never react like you did in a similar occasion.

From now on, you are on my ignore list, don't bother answering, I will never see it.

You didn't respond to my last post:

This is a pathetic post. I would delete it if I were you. This is just proving the kind of person you are. Someone is ill and you say you are happy. Good luck in your life...

Why should I excuse or forgive o_e_l_e_o's continuous attacks on Bitcoin just because he's mortal?
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
January 18, 2024, 07:36:50 AM
How would you react if Craig Wright died?  Not everyone's grave is worth crying over.

Why would I be happy that anyone died? I must be stupid to say that I am happy because someone died. And I wouldn't be happy if CSW died. I would definitely didn't go to a thread were everyone is grieving to cause such a disturbance.

And in case you don't realise it, you managed to create chaos in this very grieving moment. At least show some respect, but I don't require it, I seriously think you are a bad person.

Oh and finally, Leo is alive! And we are all here to support him. Because no matter who you are, he would never react like you did in a similar occasion.

From now on, you are on my ignore list, don't bother answering, I will never see it.
January 18, 2024, 07:30:29 AM
If you are displaying this poor judgement and stupidity in public I'll never trust a single line of code you've had your hands on.

I don't code.

Leo made this thread himself, you dickhead.

I know who the OP is.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
January 18, 2024, 07:28:16 AM

If you are displaying this poor judgement and stupidity in public I'll never trust a single line of code you've had your hands on. Leo made this thread himself, you dickhead.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
January 18, 2024, 07:08:12 AM
Wasabi dev praising for someone's death. Here is the moral gatekeeper I should trust on blacklisting my coins.

What a scum.
January 18, 2024, 07:03:00 AM
This is a pathetic post. I would delete it if I were you. This is just proving the kind of person you are. Someone is ill and you say you are happy. Good luck in your life...

Why should I excuse or forgive o_e_l_e_o's continuous attacks on Bitcoin just because he's mortal?
Pages:
Jump to: