Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 18. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
I don't think bitcoin helped the economy ,even how bitcoin so popular now I can't see any improvement of our economy in my country but it help a lot to individuals to get a big profit and give individuals an opportunity to earn. What makes bitcoin or here in the forum advantage is you don't need to show your diplomas so you can join here.
At least it reduces unemployment in a country. when bitcoin comes in and provides a decent income for unemployment in a country. of course it will make the country's economy getting better. although its effect can not be seen significantly since only a few individuals use bitcoin. hopefully more and more bitcoin users and more bitcoin influence for the country's economy..
Bitcoin has helped the economy so much. Many are already gaining profit, and earning through this technology. Unemployed rates have decreased as it open doors for big opportunities.

Bitcoin is a big opportunity to us ,but we need to study first about it to avoid losing money because bitcoin price is not stable and we need to know the right timing to gajn profit on it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 09, 2018, 11:40:44 PM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
I don't think bitcoin helped the economy ,even how bitcoin so popular now I can't see any improvement of our economy in my country but it help a lot to individuals to get a big profit and give individuals an opportunity to earn. What makes bitcoin or here in the forum advantage is you don't need to show your diplomas so you can join here.
At least it reduces unemployment in a country. when bitcoin comes in and provides a decent income for unemployment in a country. of course it will make the country's economy getting better. although its effect can not be seen significantly since only a few individuals use bitcoin. hopefully more and more bitcoin users and more bitcoin influence for the country's economy..
Bitcoin has helped the economy so much. Many are already gaining profit, and earning through this technology. Unemployed rates have decreased as it open doors for big opportunities.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 08:48:35 PM
Yes bitcoin is very helpful to our economy there are lots of opportunity to earn money by crytocurrencies. Crypto coins is the new way to become rich it's not too late to hold a potential coins just wait and think what best crypto coins goes boom in the future.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
March 09, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

that's what happens to everyone in bitcoin, they've got a better life now and their economy has improved, so that's right bitcoin has helped the economy
Yeah youre right because if your life will be involvement for bitcoin theres a big chances that our life will be complete and has a chance to grow.And this is how the economy improvement will be utilize the way you got an income of crypto currency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
March 09, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
Now we can only talk about prospects. while governments have not developed their attitude to crypto, bitcoin can not really affect the economies of countries on a global scale. As soon as it reaches the state level, the situation will change.
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
March 09, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
Complicated question but in general, more opportunity is more possible growth, so: Mostly yes.

Like with any big change re: technology and social behaviour, some parts of the economy are going to take advantage of it and some parts are going to "suffer".  In a few years, there are going to be more and more services which are going to use blockhain opportunities (work contracts through blockchain or ticketing solutions like the Cultural Coin are a good first step) Regarding the bitcoin itself - the BC is going to get more important automatically, cause other services are going to adapt themselves and BC is going to become a normal currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
Bitcoin has help the economy of different countries to achieve positive growth and also bitcoin has helped to reduce the bounden on the government e.g the high rate of unemployment that always lead the youths into crime has reduced greatly because so many youths are now positively involved in bitcoin and are earning income that can take care of they needs.
The popularity of bitcoin does not depend on the fact that some people get income from it. Most coins are concentrated in the hands of rich people. We constantly see confirmation of this. It seems to me that at this stage the popularity and capitalization of bitcoin depends on the recognition of bitcoin by millionaires as a safe asset for storing their funds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 01:41:19 PM
Bitcoin has help the economy of different countries to achieve positive growth and also bitcoin has helped to reduce the bounden on the government e.g the high rate of unemployment that always lead the youths into crime has reduced greatly because so many youths are now positively involved in bitcoin and are earning income that can take care of they needs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
I think bitcoin is helpful in the economy.Because in every country there is a lack of employment compared to the population.It created unemployment and poverty in the country.People can earn money through bitcoin,can remove unemployment.With the help of this coin, people can overcome their poverty and fulfill their necessary needs.It has a very good effect on the economy and the country's economy is improving.
Activity: 48
March 09, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
Yes, it does. A lot of video card and electricity consumation thanks to the miners. All this means a lot of money
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
No doubt that Bitcoin is helpful to the economy, it makes the individual rich and life style changed from basic to upper class. Thus, individuals development in economy impacts the countries economy and the country obviously be in top of the chart. Appreciate and long live Bitcoin, its concept and technology.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:32:11 PM
Of course helps. The person earns on bitcoin, transfers to Fiat, spends money for the needs. Further a part of money in a type of tax gets to the state treasury. Unambiguous plus to all links of a chain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
Bitcoin is really helpful to the economy because of the opportunity that it brings to the people who are engage with it. We are all aware that nowadays employed or unemployed people are both engage with bitcoin and its really good because of the income that really help sustain living. As long as the people are earning it is a good impact to the economy as well. People can afford to buy specially the basic needs that is very important in our daily lives to survive. The fact that it gives chances to people to have a good earning definitely poverty and unemployment rate decreases, and the revenue of the government increases because lot of people will spend money just to supply things that they need.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
Activity: 176
March 09, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

yes, i think it helps people to earn money but then for me people are not employed here, if you only work in your bitcoin unless you have another job and you are just making bitcoin as your sideline or another source of income. in short it is not a job, your are still not employed. does it really helps our economy, we do not pay for it right?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
March 09, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

Of course. When a new source of richness appears, of course it helps economy in so many ways:
- People earn money, so they buy stuff.
- There is a new font of money which allows people to buy stuff, so the injection in the economy grows without the necessity of printing new paper money.

Now, the movement of money always helps economy. We can see crypto coins, for the moment, as a good people buy. Instead of buying stuff made by an enterprise, for instance, shoes, they are buying stuff which production means a lot of electrical use. In many countries, you pay for the electricity a lot of taxes (one example: Spain. In there the electricity bill includes an 80% in taxes"!!!!), so governments are receiving their piece of the cake.
Money movement always implies a lot of secondary tiny movements. Let's imagine: the electricity demand grows exponentially in a neighborhood where are some miners seeking btc. Then, they have to install new cabling in order to support demand, so they hire people for the task. Meanwhile, miners increase their earns and they buy more stuff in their neighborhood; at the same time, the electrical shop in the area has more clients, for they need new connections to their houses, so Petter, the hypothetical owner of the electrical shop, takes his family to a trip, for he has earned more this year. In the vacancy, they spent money on gasoline, clothes, food... and you can go on as far as your imagination reaches.
Activity: 252
March 09, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
Bitcoin is really helpful to the economy the way that people live their lives better than now is really a sign of good economy. Bitcoin is the best way to have a better life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 09, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin has a great help in the economy. Bitcoin can reduce the rate of unemployment. Those unemployed person may not be graduated but still they have a knowledge and skills in different area. Not just to those who are unemployed but also bitcoin has a great help to those employed people. They are gaining more profit in addition to their salary. They can secure their future and the future of their family because of the help of bitcoin in every individual who using it. By this, it can also reduce the poverty and if the poverty rate reduces, the standing of the economy will be great.
I agree with you, bitcoin is so much helpful to the economy it can support the growth and the priorities in the community.It will be a big changes of economy because we can benefits here and useful for legal transactions.
Activity: 58
March 09, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin has a great help in the economy. Bitcoin can reduce the rate of unemployment. Those unemployed person may not be graduated but still they have a knowledge and skills in different area. Not just to those who are unemployed but also bitcoin has a great help to those employed people. They are gaining more profit in addition to their salary. They can secure their future and the future of their family because of the help of bitcoin in every individual who using it. By this, it can also reduce the poverty and if the poverty rate reduces, the standing of the economy will be great.
Pages:
Jump to: