Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 20. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 948
Merit: 110
March 08, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
for me personally bitcoin is very helpful to my economy. because before I know bitcoin, I just expect a monthly salary at my work place. and now I can earn extra money from bitcoin, and the thing I like best is trading in this crypto world.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 08, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Gradually my economy has gradually improved since I joined bitcoin. I do not know if this is the result I get after taking pains, or is it just the beginning? Economic improvement can be where anywhere in bitcoin. When work in my country is very difficult maybe this can be an alternative for those who have not worked.
This will effect to he people of those countries where there is no democracy and the governments are not having the firm grips on the economy of the country. There are countries where the rate of inflation is high, so the people have no other option than to save the money in some better currency. Preciously they use to do it in dollars or Pounds but now they have another better option for their savings which will give back a lot more than it promises.
And not only that bitcoin is better than fiat because when you use fiat protect yourself from inflation you need to use paper money and the authorities could know that you are holding Fiat but this is not the case with bitcoin since you can store it in your computer, in a hardware wallet on the Internet or in a paper wallet and no one will know that you have it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
March 08, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
The only financial system that has seriously help people is cryptocurrencies and we most appropriate this tools and surport it. Bitcoin has been performing its purpose of  serving as a mode of payment for good and services and I prefer using bitcoin in sending fund from my country to another country because of the low fees, decentralization and speed .  Some people have also tried to used bitcoin in generating revenue by doing micro job online.
Bitcoin provides a wide range of ways to generate income but its main purpose is to be a currency. This is not happening now. we have to trade bitcoin for Fiat. It supports the economy but is contrary to the idea of cryptocurrency. They are designed to exist offline. Many users want to legalize bitcoin. But I think it will have bad consequences.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

For those who know bitcoin can benefit from bitcoin, and can make bitcoin as work. But if they do not know bitcoin, they will remain in a difficult economy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 08, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
The only financial system that has seriously help people is cryptocurrencies and we most appropriate this tools and surport it. Bitcoin has been performing its purpose of  serving as a mode of payment for good and services and I prefer using bitcoin in sending fund from my country to another country because of the low fees, decentralization and speed .  Some people have also tried to used bitcoin in generating revenue by doing micro job online.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

It is true that it is helping people that are very busy to have something to work on or a sideline to be more productive on their free time that can really help them be financially free or be more financially secured in life. But you also have to realize that this is not the case for everyone. Because you see, some people are already poor but gets rich while some are rich and gets poor and others poor and stay poor till the day they die. This is not because bitcoin was not around yet back then or is around already today. This is mainly because of how different people approach life differently from each other. And I believe that that thing right there is really what makes a person succeed and not the existence of crypto currencies alone.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
This is hard because not everyone can earn Bitcoin free. If you invest in Bitcoin, there are too many risks, and you can not be sure that if you invest in it, you can make a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
March 08, 2018, 11:15:19 AM
Bitcoin nowadays are very helpful in the economy even if you are employ or unemployed you will have profit, bitcoin teach you on how to have a patience to wait on when you are going to invest, many country reduce the poverty because of bitcoin, and many people boost their confidence with the help of this, there is a lot of people become a marketing strategist of a company even if it is not their job, and many people have their own company because of this.
Name me one country that has reduced poverty and unemployment thanks to the advent of bitcoin. That's not so. Bitcoin is difficult to earn without the necessary skills. Poor people have to work hard to survive. They do not have time and money to study. Therefore, bitcoin is an unattainable goal for them. But bitcoin showed people the true price of knowledge. Maybe in the future it will change the world.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
March 08, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
Bitcoin nowadays are very helpful in the economy even if you are employ or unemployed you will have profit, bitcoin teach you on how to have a patience to wait on when you are going to invest, many country reduce the poverty because of bitcoin, and many people boost their confidence with the help of this, there is a lot of people become a marketing strategist of a company even if it is not their job, and many people have their own company because of this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 08, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
It's helpful if bitcoin is considered as one of main currency in your country because in that way you will pay taxes for any purchase you will be doing with using bitcoin because the only way government can taxed out your bills is if youre using a currency under their care
I don't agree. Bitcoin will never be used as the main currency for the state. The government will strictly monitor banks and to take taxes from any transaction for the sale of bitcoins for Fiat. Why would they legalize cryptocurrencies? They will always consider cryptocurrencies as an asset. In taxes they have nothing to lose but legally it is not allowed.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
March 08, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
It's helpful if bitcoin is considered as one of main currency in your country because in that way you will pay taxes for any purchase you will be doing with using bitcoin because the only way government can taxed out your bills is if youre using a currency under their care
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Well, to make it understand in a simple way. Our economy will base on each society throughout the country which also relying the stock market in the world market. As you can see nothing involves at all on the stocks as well as the development of each society if we analyze on that way. As we know bitcoin is decentralized therefore it will help directly to the users or the people on each society throughout the country as they can afford to buy on their wants and needs so, as the people can afford to buy the economy become good which they can afford.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
Bitcoin actually helps the people having another choice beside gold to keep. Should a country currency collapsed (due to war, economics, etc...), bitcoin still has its value (since it's not only the on one country economy, just like gold) and also easier to transact (better than gold!Provided internet). This should apply for most cryptocurrency that aimed in becoming a currency.
Activity: 209
March 08, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
Bitcoin helps people who can't find a permanent job they can join their signature campaigns and post on their threads to earn tokens and this will help the government and also the economy because this will lessen the problem of poverty i ones country.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
March 08, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
Gradually my economy has gradually improved since I joined bitcoin. I do not know if this is the result I get after taking pains, or is it just the beginning? Economic improvement can be where anywhere in bitcoin. When work in my country is very difficult maybe this can be an alternative for those who have not worked.
Bitcoin is indeed very much helpful not for the individuals but also for the entire country as well because it has helped so many people in changing their lives and has helped so many people in having a better earning. I personally have earned a very significant amount of money by getting into it as all my dreams are turning out to be true just because of bitcoin and some other crypto coins.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
It is helpful to the economy of the world, not with any individual country. You see, bitcoin has a decentralization feature, meaning no country of government holds any right to control bitcoin. And yes it does help the economy by making the unemployed or even the ineligible to work productive. But it doesn't help the economy of the country, it helps the economy of the world.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
yes its helpful to much in every country...bitcoin come out entier all nation to stop poverty,its helpful to those who have no job...bitcoin have no demand just focus all discusion in the forum that we have joining instantly bitcoin will pay us...
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
Bitcoin, whether trading or working in bounty or other campaigns directly helps people to get a job. The job provides the salary for the person to meet the need. The state also undoubtedly gets the impact of bitcoin, whether from taxes, reduced unemployment, and rising per capita income of its population
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 07, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

Yes I agree that it is helpful to the economy.  As many people now are earning good income with bitcoin.  It lessens people who are not being productive.  Bitcoin gives hope and building dreams to those who were unfortunate to earn decent amount of money before.  Bitcoin gives income fairly to those who wanted to earn. 
Ofcourse bitcoin is helpful to the economy. It is like a life saver that has already helped many users to earn. A good income to those who are in need. And also bitcoin has been a great help for the people who has no job. Bitcoin has helped them to become somehow productive. And bitcoin has been a good help of the every day needs of the users.

Absolutely, bitcoin becomes the bridges that connects the product to be more popular world wide as the economy will also gainfull every in a country because people can easily update what is the trends that makes the world goes viral. In mean time people has benefited in the end because of work that become unlimited for everybody. Thats how bitcoin helps improve the economy as well.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 07, 2018, 06:20:21 PM
It is like a life saver that has already helped many users to earn. A good income to those who are in need. And also bitcoin has been a great help for the people who has no job. Bitcoin has helped them to become somehow productive. And bitcoin has been a good help of the every day needs of the users.

I have seen so many people mention the 'earning' aspect of Bitcoin to be the main factor that's helping, as you also said, people who are in need, but in what way exactly? Discard the free ways of obtaining Bitcoin, and purely focus on how those who are in need move forward financially. Aside from people actually offering their skills and experience as service, I honestly can't think of any reason why Bitcoin can be helpful to people who don't have a job, have no liquid capital to invest, etc. Don't get me wrong, Bitcoin can help you in so many ways, but it's not something that miraculously turns jobless people into money earners in whatever shape or form. If you have no capital to invest, or skills to offer, have no free ways of obtaining Bitcoin, nothing will help you to move forward.
Pages:
Jump to: