Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 22. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
March 07, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
Bitcoin and Altcoin have helped many people in every country out of their economic hardships, many unemployed and people who want to earn extra income have benefited from Bitcoin.

I remember reading the experience of a member here who has left his job after bitcoin trading for an year. He used to work in UAE away from his family and started bitcoin investment just to test the waters with the job. He started making god profit and thus also moved to alt coins. Very soon he was able to make twice of his salary with this and thus left the job. I guess a lot of people can make use of this opportunity in developing economies.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 08:13:17 AM
I think it can really help the economy of the people and what else people who do not have a regular job can be very helpful. therefore we should extend the knowledge of bitcoin to a society that does not yet understand what a crypto or bitcoin is, and If Bitcoin is legalized, it may only reduce a little unemployment. This is if the successful Bitcoin owners then open the business outside the network (offline) so as to provide employment opportunities for the surrounding community.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

Bitcoin is becoming popular now a days that enables digital transaction it is a peer to peer transaction without an intermediary.Bitcoin is helpful for our economy because unemployment is getting worse and no other ways for them to make life successful while population is increasing and there is no way for the government to support . Investing in cryptocurrency is risky since it is volatile and the value of Bitcoin fluctuating people also fears that Bitcoin would burst like a bubble. To my view Bitcoin is useful to the economy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 07:54:01 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

I think, bitcoin has proven to help our economy a lot, our lives get better because we can earn money from bitcoin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
it is. anything that propagates the flow of goods and services is always good for the economy.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
unambiguously useful, see how scared the Bank and governments around the world , as soon as there was an alternative to conventional money
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
Now discussing the economy with bitcoin, in bitcoin virtual currency does not help our economy our economy is all of us, bitcoin will not be able to help bitcoin just cripto currency / called virtual currency.

But bitcoin can be used to increase our insight and earnings, we can also have some cripto money coin we want, we can exchange this cripto money with cash in cripto money market.

We can also trade other digital money to increase the basic needs of life and the main capital to success.

Very many benefits of bitcoin that we can get, bitcoin can not help our economy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

If a person is not lazy then bitcoin is really helpful. It utilizes the vacant time to do something worthy of earnings. Like joining bounty campaigns and do trading during free time. Investment also help the person earn while having to do other things other than monitoring the prices in the stock exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

Its not helpful unless and until it gets attention of the government and they start taxing it with legal tender. The legal tender status is very important and asset or currency can help the national economy only if the currency is being taxed or the assets are ebbing taxed. The taxes then can help circulate the money in proper flow and people can take advantages of government properties too. This gives the perfect economic balances in the nation and thus we can see bitcoin is helping the economy to flow in right ways.

It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working.

I dont understand this bit of the post because how does it help the national economy. The only thing that helps is perfect balance of the assets and currencies in the nation itself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
March 07, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
yes, I agree bitcoin can help unemployment, with the presence CAMPAIGN everywhere, and can help the economy of the community, so it can produce very good results for himself and his family.
Bitcoin can't help your family. Bitcoin is not God. Only you can help your family. Everyone needs to work hard and benefit society. Bitcoin is only a unit of measure of your labor. But it allows you to fix your mistake. Bitcoin allows residents of underdeveloped countries to receive a decent payment for their work. But I have a question. Who is guilty of the fact that thieves come to power in these countries? Maybe you better hope for your strength and not sell your votes in the election?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 07, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
Bitcoin and Altcoin have helped many people in every country out of their economic hardships, many unemployed and people who want to earn extra income have benefited from Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
March 07, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
Yes there is an indirect relation between economy and bitcoins for a country. This time, as now bitcoins are increasing and being popular day by day, people are getting wealthier through them. Bitcoins are giving huge options for everyone to get into this world and earn as much as the can.

And like you have said, it will ultimately effect the economy of a community and then country’s economy will be affected positively.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 07, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
Indeed, bitcoin helps nation's economy through the general population who gain bitcoin in light of the fact that fundamentally individuals who include bitcoin change their life into better and turn out to be fiscally free, so the more individuals who are monetarily steady in a general public the more cash course movement through purchasing merchandise and ventures that the legislature can get energize charge for each buy of the item, hence I think in that way bitcoin helps the economy through roundabout tax assessment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
yes, I agree bitcoin can help unemployment, with the presence CAMPAIGN everywhere, and can help the economy of the community, so it can produce very good results for himself and his family.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
March 07, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
Gradually my economy has gradually improved since I joined bitcoin. I do not know if this is the result I get after taking pains, or is it just the beginning? Economic improvement can be where anywhere in bitcoin. When work in my country is very difficult maybe this can be an alternative for those who have not worked.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 03:39:17 AM
Yes it can, i think bitcoin was created to help many people to earn money or in other people it was additional income to them by working for their free time to earn bitcoin, then if people are start earning bitcoin there is a big possibility to change their status in life for more better and the growth of economic for every country would be change also.
Yes, bitcoin helps country's economy through the people who earn bitcoin because basically people who involve bitcoin change their life into better and become financially free, so the more people who are financially stable in a society the more money circulation activity through buying goods and services that the government can get excite tax for every purchase of the product, therefore i think in that way bitcoin helps the economy through indirect taxation.
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 03:18:08 AM
Yes, Bitcoin can make economic progress of any country. Bitcoin is an online job that is capable of earning money by sitting at home. The poor people can become very rich in this fast. And economic prosperity increases. That is why Bitcoin can help a lot in the economic field.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 07, 2018, 01:14:42 AM
Yes it can, i think bitcoin was created to help many people to earn money or in other people it was additional income to them by working for their free time to earn bitcoin, then if people are start earning bitcoin there is a big possibility to change their status in life for more better and the growth of economic for every country would be change also.
Activity: 33
March 07, 2018, 01:02:07 AM
yes of course bitcoin very help the economy of people in the country, as a result the economy of society becomes better than the previous
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 06, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
In my view bitcoin is a big help to improve the economy because a lot of people  gained more income on it using their knowledge about crypto/ market. without working hard and even though you're not a degree holder you can gain more profits from it . 'cause crypto is for everyone who are interested to become profitable ,  so it definitely can help the economy .
Pages:
Jump to: