Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 23. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 06, 2018, 09:26:31 PM
i hope  it's  a life changing experience for me.. i'm  new here and i hope cryptocurrency will make my life better.i have friends  that their lives  became better when they joined bitcoin, that's why i'm  inspired to join also.

Yes, I am also new here in bitcoin and also a bit challenging for me and wishes that through this cryptocurrency will make my future better. I join bitcoin to have extra income but I don't know if it will be helpful to our economy though it is still not legal but people here accepts bitcoin.
Believe me and all the people here who have been into bitcoin years from now.Bitcoin is truly a gift from above.Although i doubt it the first i knew bitcoin but now all my hesitations about bitcoin were totally gone.Bitcoin is indeed a very helpful cryptocurrency to all jobless and even employed people who still need extra income.Just give bitcoin a big importance and you will be surprised of its positive results.Bitcoin is truly worthy of our hardworks and efforts made.It really pays good and decent income.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 08:25:47 PM
yes i think bitcoin is a invest from a invest people can earn money so economy will grow
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
i hope  it's  a life changing experience for me.. i'm  new here and i hope cryptocurrency will make my life better.i have friends  that their lives  became better when they joined bitcoin, that's why i'm  inspired to join also.

Yes, I am also new here in bitcoin and also a bit challenging for me and wishes that through this cryptocurrency will make my future better. I join bitcoin to have extra income but I don't know if it will be helpful to our economy though it is still not legal but people here accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Bitcoin helps people to improve their economic status because of different opportunities to earn. Some use bitcoin as a sort of additional income others might be main source of income. If a person become financially stable because of bitcoin, that is a clear  picture that bitcoin helps the economy.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
March 06, 2018, 04:12:13 PM
As of today, cryptos clearly ain't helpful to ANY economy exept personal profit.

It is another story the day (if it happens) classic econmy crashes Wink.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
March 06, 2018, 03:48:32 PM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
As for today Bitcoin and other cryptos don't have any noticeable impact on the economy. It is just the way for transferring money, you can't even purchase something with it in most countries. As for trading, mining, investing and other Bitcoin-related works - that goes for people, who already have money.
Activity: 12
March 06, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
The Bitcoin help the economy because it help to improve our mindset
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
March 06, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
At the moment one cannot completely say that the impacts of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general can be seriously felt on a country economy because the adoption of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general on the global stage is grossly insignificant.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
March 06, 2018, 03:37:33 PM
Bitcoin is still very weak to have an impact on the economy. But it shows people an example of how a fair economy should work. All governments are inefficient in spending the budget so they are constantly raising taxes. It causes people to look for alternatives. I hope that bitcoin will be exactly what will help us.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
Yes bitcoin is really providing good profit to individuals, bitcoin has already given a good profit to people, It has already made people financially too good, they can live a standard life, i hope that bitcoin will continue making the life of people more good and standard, because still bitcoin price has too much potential and it will continue increasing for a long long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
Doesn't matter which way you paint it, Bitcoin fosters innovation which fosters prosperity for those who are innovating. Simple as that, and the countries that adopt this technology well those countries stand to increase their standard of living the most.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Yes I agree that it is helpful to the economy.  As many people now are earning good income with bitcoin.  It lessens people who are not being productive.  Bitcoin gives hope and building dreams to those who were unfortunate to earn decent amount of money before.  Bitcoin gives income fairly to those who wanted to earn. 

Bitcoin is providing jobs for unemployees and giving opertunity to make money in quick time but this will not help to the country economy.

When you pay tax to your governament then your country economy will improve. Bitcoin is tax less money so how it will helpful to your economy?
Activity: 193
March 06, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
March 06, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
Yes it could be helpful because it gives people opportunities to have jobs especially those who are unemployed. Also it helps economy by having people to work for their families in that way they can make their lives develop and more comfortable. Thanks to bitcoins it helps people to earn money for their everyday lives and help them to contribute in the economy.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
March 06, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Bitcoin is help to the economy of a country if that country embraces bitcoin as their currency. Bitcoin will change the economy of a country if it will be patronized by the country's citizens. Bitcoin can also decrease the rate or let us say that it can also elimate poverty and unemployment in the future if that country still embraces bitcoin. Bitcoin is powerful and the power of bitcoin is a big advantage to help the economy of a country.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 06, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Yes I agree that it is helpful to the economy.  As many people now are earning good income with bitcoin.  It lessens people who are not being productive.  Bitcoin gives hope and building dreams to those who were unfortunate to earn decent amount of money before.  Bitcoin gives income fairly to those who wanted to earn. 
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Bitcoin trading is a good option for people with limited money to make some extra cash. These days starting a physical business requires a lot of capital and everyone cannot effort that much. However, small capital may be arranged with the help of friends and family members.  I do not advise to take bank loan for this bitcoin trading as your money may get trapped due to sudden crash. Since you will have to pay the interest regularly, you may be forced to sell in loss or take another loan. This will result in lot of complications.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
As do any other opportunities, bitcoin is helpful to the economy. To individuals, just looking for something to do, it's perfect. Im not sure how sustainable this is, and how long it will remain beneficial for them, but let's all just enjoy this for now. Additionally the experience bitcoin teaches, is applicable to other things like stocks. The mere act of doing research on bitcoin, points you to other opportunities.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
March 06, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
No it doesn't , it also doesn't really help unemployed people.
And why would it help the economy , in the end bitcoin is nothing new if you look at it from a currency point of view so there is no reason it would help the economy.
Also don't forget a lot of people are just here to make fiat money , they couldn't care less about bitcoin or it's technology.
Activity: 86
March 06, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: