Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 16. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Use the Site few days again, 10minutes before i posted the problem all works fine, after open the refferal site this problem appears. Using Firefox if it neccesarry to know.

I just tested this on firefox and worked fine, are you sure you followed the steps I gave you?

yes. Its not the first site that i use which needs to disable AdBlock ^^
have you tried a different browser? my firefox seems to work fine.
Any chance of other cryptos being supported in the future in addition to BTC?

We have been looking into this, while this is something we would consider it is unlikely to be added in the near future.

Thanks - good to know!

In case we do decide to add an alt coin, what would you be interested in ?
Activity: 674
Merit: 500

We have been looking into this, while this is something we would consider it is unlikely to be added in the near future.

Thanks - good to know!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Use the Site few days again, 10minutes before i posted the problem all works fine, after open the refferal site this problem appears. Using Firefox if it neccesarry to know.

I just tested this on firefox and worked fine, are you sure you followed the steps I gave you?

my problem is already not solved ^^ any solution ?

Could you please tell me if you used my solution or not. Thank you
my problem is already not solved ^^ any solution ?
When will withdrawals start working again?

If the withdraw system is not working for you please dont hesitate to send me your btc address with the amount you want to withdraw

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
When will withdrawals start working again?
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
anyone having problems with getting credit for referrals?  I can see my referral under my account, but 0 gold earned from them.. Huh

Your referral is probably not doing anything. What is your username, I'll have a look into it.
Activity: 11
anyone having problems with getting credit for referrals?  I can see my referral under my account, but 0 gold earned from them.. Huh

I deactivated my AdBlock and the Site says "Please deactivate AdBlock" its annoying.
But its fine to see that the Game is back and running.

did you refresh the page?
make sure you click on "disable adblock for mybitmine.co"
I deactivated my AdBlock and the Site says "Please deactivate AdBlock" its annoying.
But its fine to see that the Game is back and running.
Activity: 3
Thats great that it has been re-opened. I found this site last year when i was really getting into bit mining and started working my way up the ladder. I did do a withdraw but im not sure it has been processed as when i finally did check this section i found that a lot of the people here said that the site hasn't been paying for months. But now that it is open again looks like im gonna be spending a lot of time here Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
its wonderful man, one of the great game base way, to earn some satoshis. i was enjoin with them, playing for a long time and i was glad to hear, site is reopened. thanks support for reopening site and good luck to all
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Lets have some fun!

Good luck mining!

2x rewards are on till the end of July!

Thank you, everything is going well on MyBitMine.  Smiley

But I think the VIP package isn't worthing... The only good feature is the 50% chance to get a referral when someone sign-up on site without a ref link.
The "Ability to sell resources" maybe is good also, but I'm not sure...

I'm just saying because I have interest on it, but the offer isn't interesting enough yet.
Pages:
Jump to: