Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 17. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This was unexepected, great news!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
well, this was unexpected!!

Welcome back.  Cool

Cheesy make sure to leave your username of you are still waiting on an withdraw

EnderWiggin here, I just made a fresh w/draw request. Will see how it goes...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lets have some fun!

Good luck mining!

2x rewards are on till the end of July!
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Welcome back.  Cool

Cheesy make sure to leave your username of you are still waiting on an withdraw
Activity: 674
Merit: 500

Welcome back.  Cool
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Quote from: CTO@MyBitMine
We are back!

that's gr8 - and 2x rewards is AWESOME   Grin   WB!    Cool

Lets have some fun and spread the word around!!

I would recommend everyone to use https://bitvertise.net and setup your reff link there!

Its free advertisement, and it works so well that paying for it properbly gives you more!

(Not sponsored or affiliated with https://bitvertise.net in any way, jusut using it)
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Quote from: CTO@MyBitMine
We are back!

that's gr8 - and 2x rewards is AWESOME   Grin   WB!    Cool

If you have pending cashouts then please post your username here and we will process the withdraws to the address that has been selected on our site. This is to insure no one can cheat.

If you have any questions then please ask.
We are here, and we are listening to you!

I believe I did a (failed) cashout back ~8 months ago, but am not certain. Either that or I simply gave up upon completing my build, though I would think I'd have tried it at least. Username: EnderWiggin

We will have a look at it Smiley

Get back in there and finish your build!
Your mine is giving you 2x rewards!!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

If you have pending cashouts then please post your username here and we will process the withdraws to the address that has been selected on our site. This is to insure no one can cheat.

I believe I did a (failed) cashout back ~8 months ago, but am not certain. Either that or I simply gave up upon completing my build, though I would think I'd have tried it at least. Username: EnderWiggin
Yaaa!!!

Time to get mining folks!!

Im at around 230 coins atm..
Anyone else here that is new?
We are back!

After a long pause, we are finally back and will be working actively on MyBitMine again.
We have had a lot of other projects and we can see that after we left off MyBitMine you guys have still been active and we regret our poor choice of doing so.

Promotion

We will have an active promotion for the next 30 days where everything you mine is DOUBLED!
So if you are new, you will get 10 gold pr mining run instead of 5!
All upgrades also give double rewards!
And to those who already have accounts with lots of upgrades you are also receiving this benefit.

To old users

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey guys,

I know it has been a while but there will be an update in the next 2 days or so.

I will go back through the pages and answer the questions that have been asked.

Thank you for your patients!

-Richard

Good to know. I hope this game start working again soon. Many people would like to play it to earn some satoshis, but the site was inactive, total waste of time. Let's see what will happen on the next update.
Hey guys,

I know it has been a while but there will be an update in the next 2 days or so.

I will go back through the pages and answer the questions that have been asked.

Thank you for your patients!

-Richard
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Admin has been AWOL for roughly 5 months now I think, I have n account there worth a few BTC so I'm slightly annoyed about it as well but I have been trying to reach him on skype as most people know I was helping with the new version of MBM making promotional material amongst other things, He is  a good guy just needs time I think. Feel free to keep playing the game but don't deposit anything because nothing can be withdrawn until Admin returns as all withdrawals are processed manually.

You never know one day I may buy this website and revive it or maybe someone else will who know's just don't hate on it guys, I know many other places where you can "waste" your money on actual scams.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Too bad the site is dead, I had just learned about its existence lol. Game faucets are better.
Activity: 55
ok i will out from there
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Hello I can't register, it say this :

Verification Mail NOT successfully sent! Error: SMTP Connect() failed.Sorry, we could not send you an verification mail. Your account has NOT been created.

can somone help me please.

Yes, stay away from MyBitMine and earn satoshis through a rotator. The site is dead.

Cheers
Salmen
Activity: 2
Hey all, had a question with deposits. I typed in the wrong amount in my BTC wallet to be deposited into my MyBitMine account and wondering where the BTC goes if it is under the minimum deposit amount.

Umm. Why would you deposit anything into this site? Have you ready any of the posts here? It has stopped paying for MONTHS now. If you have sent under the minimum amount required by the site, it still reaches them; your account just probably won't get credited as it's under the threshold to register on the site. I doubt you'll get a refund, either, considering that the admin has now been missing in action for quite some time. Sorry dude.

First time on the site. Good to know, now I know where no to send my coin to. Thanks for the advice.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Hey all, had a question with deposits. I typed in the wrong amount in my BTC wallet to be deposited into my MyBitMine account and wondering where the BTC goes if it is under the minimum deposit amount.

Umm. Why would you deposit anything into this site? Have you ready any of the posts here? It has stopped paying for MONTHS now. If you have sent under the minimum amount required by the site, it still reaches them; your account just probably won't get credited as it's under the threshold to register on the site. I doubt you'll get a refund, either, considering that the admin has now been missing in action for quite some time. Sorry dude.
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: