Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 18. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I think the site is still being maintained because it's still running. There still some player's play the game and new sign ups. Admin is probably making a profit, $100+ a month for jest letting a server run in his basement.

How to get the captcha working again
1 Sine out
2 Clear all history and cookies
3 Go back to the site and login

The issue with the site is not that it's not operating, but that it's not paying. You can play all you want, but at this point it is for fun, and not for any kind of rewards. Try to make a withdrawal, and you'll see what we're talking about Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think the site is still being maintained because it's still running. There still some player's play the game and new sign ups. Admin is probably making a profit, $100+ a month for jest letting a server run in his basement.

How to get the captcha working again
1 Sine out
2 Clear all history and cookies
3 Go back to the site and login
Activity: 55
This site dead not paying just waste your time
Activity: 6
Guys captcha doesnt... not on mobile and not on PC, says that its wrong all the time... help?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I was searching how could I earn small amount of satoshi, and stumbled across this topic and waste the effort httffffff....  Huh
ok i will out from this site anyway
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
So i want know that site still working ?

You can play, you are just wasting your time if you ever expect to withdraw anything.
So i want know that site still working ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the mining page is working again thank you:)

The site works fine, but it's not paying! You are just playing for fun because you won't receive anything! If you want to use this site to earn wait the owner come here to say that it's all working fine and really paying.
Activity: 27
the mining page is working again thank you:)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
so that site isnt payin ? cause i get my depo at later !!!  Huh

It's too bad you didn't read here before making a deposit. The site has been dead a long time. It functions, but no one has reported being able to withdraw anything nor have we heard from the owner since last fall.
so that site isnt payin ? cause i get my depo at later !!!  Huh
Did anyone else notice that the captcha went back to the "Smoking Kills blah blah" captcha again? Does that mean that the dev is working on the site again? Any news, admin? I feel like if the dev wanted to completely scam the users and not worry about us anymore, he would've taken the site offline a long time ago. Because it's still there and operating (even though it doesn't pay), that makes me believe that there is still some hope that the dev will come back and process payments again... someday... Right? Right??? *le sigh*
The my mine page reloaded with only about 3 minutes on the timer, then after that ran out it will only  keep reloading the my mine page over and over, other pages are fine, but I can't do the captcha or resume mining as it just keeps perpetually reloading, please help and fix it. Thank you for your time.

You should stop wasting your time on this site, as it's not paying. Didn't you read ANY of the above several messages?

For the record, if you want to play this game for fun (why?Huh), what you described happens on occasion: you just have to come back to the site after a few minutes and your timer will be fixed. There's something about low level accounts that throws the timer off a bit; same thing happened to me when I was new.
Activity: 27
The my mine page reloaded with only about 3 minutes on the timer, then after that ran out it will only  keep reloading the my mine page over and over, other pages are fine, but I can't do the captcha or resume mining as it just keeps perpetually reloading, please help and fix it. Thank you for your time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
Pffff this really bad + and thnx about it i didnt read any thing  Grin

haha no worries man   im just happy it was 0.0009  Grin
would have sucked if you sent 0.1 there hoping for upgrades ;p

no it was a shame, it was an old time site, but the upgrades got too much
too many maxxed out users and the dev couldnt find the time to do the "2.0" release he wanted
ya it was a real shame, alot of us were sad hee hee
Pffff this really bad + and thnx about it i didnt read any thing  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
I deposit 0.0009 btc and i get more then 4+ confirmation but didnt get it on my balance on site plz check
https://blockchain.info/tx/62252cf4d2db7598c82db220b71ad2e8bbc397acfe16def8dcbb3ad5e66ec6d1
my address ; 1JrZCog7UJfifMvwH6zsozg8oAWFekRR5s

duuuuuuude
the site hasent had an admin in 3 months now, didnt you read the thread at all?
your money is gone good thing wasent much Wink
lesson learned, READ SHIT haha
I deposit 0.0009 btc and i get more then 4+ confirmation but didnt get it on my balance on site plz check
https://blockchain.info/tx/62252cf4d2db7598c82db220b71ad2e8bbc397acfe16def8dcbb3ad5e66ec6d1
my address ; 1JrZCog7UJfifMvwH6zsozg8oAWFekRR5s
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The nlp captcha to resume mining keeps telling me I am wrong when I am definitely correct, and it wont let me resume mining, if it's thinking I am using a bot or something it is an idiot, I am not using any bot or doing anything but showing up and doing my job of filling in said captcha so I can mine, and if it's thinking that because I am always right, again still not a bot, just smart enough to pay attention. please fix the thing so I can resume mining. Also not mad at you but at the captcha itself, I tried it several times, refreshed it alot of times, used the voice thing on it etc, and it still tells me the captche I entered was incorrect. Thank you for your time and this great site.

Site isn't paying. I think the project was abandoned by the owners. Don't waste your time doing these captchas and low reward things until any owner of this site come here and tell something about. You won't earng anything for doing this.

I tried this site before, pay almost nothing, but with the upgrades options make it look better, but without any support answer it's just a waste of time.
Pages:
Jump to: