Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 24. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
At least MBM is better than SKYBTC. ! ! !  At SKYBTC , You get false popups that claim you have spyware, malware and other viruses, but they are a SCAM. I know that because my "WEBROOT" is updated daily, and does NOT let any of that #&#!  in. Also when it scans my p/c it finds NOTHING. On top of that, I have tried to withdraw 30 times, unsuccessfully at SKYBTC
O K it is a new day, and St. Bernard Lake is paying approx 40% of the time, no matter the amount. But after all it it listed under BETA FEATURES. Is the site really closing on the 10th? If so WHAT IS THE POINT??!!
only paying 40% of the time no matter the ammount
I must admit, "Grinding by the lake" reminds me of an ex-girlfriend
O K. is is a new day and I tried St Bernard lake again. I claimed at 48.00 gold and got NADA. This does not happen all the time just about 65% of the time. Other than that it is a good site, and it would be a shame to lose it
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

is the site still on??? i doubt it because i just went up registering and didn't got a verification mail in my email address and also i cant login with that details too... Sad

The site is still working, and regarding your issue, that reminds me a same issue that a friend of mine had 2 months ago: he could not receive the verification email.
I suggested to him to try from different web email services like gmail, yahoo, outlook; yet, according to him, he could not receive the email so he could not log in.

I would suggest to try a different web email service, anyways take in count that the web site is kinda at the "edge", if it will continue or otherwise close... In 2 weeks or so we will know how all the thing evolves.
Dear MBM,

I hope you don't have the feeling that the entire group of users is against you.
I simply don't have the money to take over your site, otherwise I would.

I have been here since the beginning. Giving my opinion, seeing you reply to almost everyone.
Hell, I even enjoyed building up my stats.

There are more people here that are very lucky that you answered them. Not immediately, but hey, they got an answer.

In a sociëty where people can find almost everything with the push of a button it is not uncommon that some people are more impatient and then there are the people with a different attitude.

I think it would be bad if this site closes, but I get your drift. But also remember that you cannot satisfy everybody.

I loved playing this game. Seeing how it evolved, seeing your ideas and thinking in possibilities.
If this site closes, I have lost some satochi, but then again, I have lost more on other programs.

So, do what you find is best at heart, not for a few people who are bashing. I almost always had my withdrawels, and never had a problem here.

So thanks so far, and hope you make a decission that gives you peace @ heart

+1

What I like from the game is that: to build stats, to decide which is the best expense for a given progression in game ...

In my case I have not invested any satoshi, just  progress from scratch; anyways I have invested quite a lot of what is most precious of us: time.

I hope someone else may take the torch and go on with the game.
O.K. it pays in smaller numbers, but if you let it get to 50.025 it does NOT pay, you claim 0 when it says 50.025

I didnt test to max amount of 50.025 gold. If I recall well the page needed around 16 minutes to max to that amount;   my suggestion is to set a countdown at 14-15 minutes, as reminder while doing other tasks, so you can complete captcha before it maxes out. This is what I used to do when I started the game, months ago.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Dear MBM,

I hope you don't have the feeling that the entire group of users is against you.
I simply don't have the money to take over your site, otherwise I would.

I have been here since the beginning. Giving my opinion, seeing you reply to almost everyone.
Hell, I even enjoyed building up my stats.

There are more people here that are very lucky that you answered them. Not immediately, but hey, they got an answer.

In a sociëty where people can find almost everything with the push of a button it is not uncommon that some people are more impatient and then there are the people with a different attitude.

I think it would be bad if this site closes, but I get your drift. But also remember that you cannot satisfy everybody.

I loved playing this game. Seeing how it evolved, seeing your ideas and thinking in possibilities.
If this site closes, I have lost some satochi, but then again, I have lost more on other programs.

So, do what you find is best at heart, not for a few people who are bashing. I almost always had my withdrawels, and never had a problem here.

So thanks so far, and hope you make a decission that gives you peace @ heart
O.K. it pays in smaller numbers, but if you let it get to 50.025 it does NOT pay, you claim 0 when it says 50.025
I'm NOT calling ANYTHING here a SCAM, FRAUD, or otherwise! I KNOW it is in beta testing, and  I'M giving feedback! Just ignore ozycash I hear that he has been banned in most chatrooms. If this site is not gonna be here after the 10th, then WHAT IS THE POINT??!!!
I'm not trying to be unreasonable, but it really sucks to get a fifty just to find out that it's FAKE. It has happened 4 times in just a few hours
Yes I also have Google chrome, Yes it has it;s own tab, and Yes the window remained open. Why in the $#%! do I have to wait 360 seconds to reply here??
St. Benard Lake keeps NOT paying. So far it has not paid 4 times, and I just signed up today.
O.K now St. Bernard lake is into me for 150 gold that did NOT show up, when I claimed
Well, I just started here, (MyBitMine.co), today. I have visited St.Bernard lake, and upgraded a pick. After that I went back to the lake, and 2 times in 1/2 hour, when I claimed my 50 gold, I GOT NOTHING!! my 111...... gold balance, stayed at 111....., and the count was back to 0 at the lake, @ .025 a second

Not using St.Bernard lake since long, but just tested right now and it worked just fine. I used Google Chrome for the testing.

I figure that you keep the web miner in its own tab and that you don't close the tab in the whole process, right?

I will test later in Firefox/Maxthon and see if it works or not.
Well, I just started here, (MyBitMine.co), today. I have visited St.Bernard lake, and upgraded a pick. After that I went back to the lake, and 2 times in 1/2 hour, when I claimed my 50 gold, I GOT NOTHING!! my 111...... gold balance, stayed at 111....., and the count was back to 0 at the lake, @ .025 a second
Hi,
I'm a relative latecomer to MyBitMine, but I've been enjoying it, as I'm sure a ton of other people are, who aren't finding this thread to tell you so. (Don't let Ozycash bug you - he's a huge troll at Farm Satoshi too, to the point that someone created and shared a popular script just to edit his posts out of the chat there.)

Reasonable people can (1) understand where you're coming from, and (2) have a little patience along the way. I wish I had the technical skills to help somehow, but for now just know that there are still those of us out there who appreciate all that you've done and are doing with MyBitMine. I wish you the best in your work and personal life and balance thereof going forward!

+1

Hey ebliever nice to read you here Smiley
Regarding that script it is not popular, just a custom script I coded in a while (just to work on chat boxes running same way as at Farm Satoshi).

MBM admin: I would not pay attention to the namecalling of that ozycash ... as the fellow forum poster says here, that ozy is known offender in other communities. I have it filtered since long
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well its bad that this has to end this way ,i dont know who are those two persons that need to take action before it has no way to recover,soo you giving up to run a profit project online ?Would be better pay a fee montly to someone to manage the website and start collect funds to hire some web developer out of here and finish the new version otherwise what you were afraid to become will be ,another scam project that allowed anyone to invest and gaved up before finish and run away... we trust you otherwise no support would be done....
Pages:
Jump to: