Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 25. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hmm thats a nice site...idea and concept are good only ur site lacks an awesome design...but its far more better than ore-mine.org Cheesy
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
We all understand. You don't have time to run the site anymore.
But what about those who deposited money? It will be returned?

By the way, please find some time to keep running the site yourself. We all know you are reliable and if you sell it, it will sink  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Hi,
I'm a relative latecomer to MyBitMine, but I've been enjoying it, as I'm sure a ton of other people are, who aren't finding this thread to tell you so. (Don't let Ozycash bug you - he's a huge troll at Farm Satoshi too, to the point that someone created and shared a popular script just to edit his posts out of the chat there.)

Reasonable people can (1) understand where you're coming from, and (2) have a little patience along the way. I wish I had the technical skills to help somehow, but for now just know that there are still those of us out there who appreciate all that you've done and are doing with MyBitMine. I wish you the best in your work and personal life and balance thereof going forward!
Activity: 462
My rant...

Okay guys that's it -

I have been dealing with MyBitMine for more than a year now, handling all requests in a professional manner and always responded in a kind tone - even to the worst of complaints, accusations and what not. I think it's time to flip the coin for a single post.

I told you guys that we simply do not have time to maintain the website. Instead of simply closing it down, I sincerely wanted to keep it alive. One of the main reasons for this is that MBM used to have a nice community. I suppose that's all changed now. These past months though, it has been nothing but claiming us to be a scam - any misstep and you take it as clear proof of this being a fraud - even things outside our control. Regardless of how we've always been paying out and you guys knowing nothing of what happens behind the curtain.

So yea, I tried selling the site on to someone who would be capable of taking MBM and keeping it alive. Heck, I even offered up a ridiculously low price given the return the site is generating and the huge potential that 2.0 is offering its owner. However, I completely forgot that BitcoinTalk is a community of 80% nearsighted, narrow minded people. So now I'm passing the torch on to you cause I won't sit here and take this anymore - instead of closing of and running away, I actually tried. Now it's up to you.

I have 2 people in mind and will give them until Monday 26th of Oct. to reach back - they both know who they are. That's my last attempt at keeping MBM alive.Do I hear nothing and if you want MBM to stay alive, then it's time for you guys to stop the name-calling and act instead. You have the days from 26th of Oct. to 9th of Nov. to collectively find a successor whom you approve of and whom you believe can carry on.

Prove that this community actually still have some smart people in between the moronic kids, trolls and name-callers, and I will of course help make the transfer as streamlined as possible. Otherwise, MBM will be gone on Nov. 10th. Call it what you want but I'm done.

That's the one and only time you'll witness me losing the grip. From here on out, I'll get back to the regular pace.

- Michael.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
One thing is sure where is admin its impossible to him doesnt have any 10 minutes daily to update us here,im starting to get pissed,why to make some project that after start giving a good income return the admin stays offline.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The site is back up now.
Activity: 288
oh have you all found out that you have been telling me to shut up for telling the truth?
well who is now the idiots for not listening?
how could you not see through all the bs?
well all you children have been scammed again for not believing in facts!
all you children may have now learned to start listening to the facts!
those who have learned nothing will always get scamed!
those who have not learned to listen will always be a sheep!

WILL ANY OF YOU EVER LEARN ANYTHING!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
it's same for everybody, we're not suspended, seems the mybitmine site is suspended

it seems like it when you read this and the only page you get to see...

This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.

HOSTING PROVIDER as in where this site is hosted?
Activity: 18
it's same for everybody, we're not suspended, seems the mybitmine site is suspended
Activity: 139
Merit: 105
StopTheFakes.io | pre-ICO 21.01.2018 | +40% Bonus
Fvck this. My account suspended. What happened? not multi account, not proxy.  Cry Huh.
Activity: 20
maybe they forgot to pay for the hosting....
don't think it's our accounts suspended, but mybitmine itself suspended by whoever hosts it?
Activity: 15
yes, +1 for suspended account...

what happened?
i get the same thing, account suspended, seems like mybitmine is no more
MYBITMINE ACCOUNT SUSPENDED....
WHAT HAPPEN?....

message dispaly:
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
ya my withdraw about 0.15 are completed

0.15 btc?I guess that were your deposit as i dont see no one with anything above 0,06 btc kindly be more clear about those withdraw as im sure that were your investment plans before the sell project.And about it what is the future of the game admin ,keep us informed thanks
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
ya my withdraw about 0.15 are completed
thx for withdraw

What do you mean did you got your payment is that?
Stuck at 20.881  Undecided
I suppose you cant upgrade your mine is that or some bug affecting your income or the gold stoped to raise?
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: