Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 22. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
it is SKAM, they dont pay, this site deception!dont trust them they steal payments a bitcoin into the account dont arrive, it is necessary to be the idiot what after everything that here is written to invest in this deception!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
SKAM.
smelly swindlers overcame! there is no answer there are no greetings, there is no bitcoin! I will suit to a creature bad information on social networks, and I will address to department of frauds, this owner the owner of the site emicoin.com who stole more than 2000 bitcoin, and here steal! die in a hell a dog a Satan!payments dont work! and the deposit works! cost a bitcoin on acceptance! game in one party! prepare!

I don't understand your english. Any proof who MyBitMine and Emicoin owner are related?
Proofs? please, there stole a bitcoin and here stole a bitcoin, it isnt enough of it? you the elder here, and I am a beginner, the emicoin server was on one plane with this site and what difference earlier?? if game in one gate! it is possible to get a bitcoin and it is impossible to remove!!! it isnt enough of it? for what reason the administrator is silent? I have five my referrals too cant remove! you owner? return a bitcoin! or for what reason you are interested? I wont understand you. money isnt present! - what else proofs?
Nope. I'm not the owner. I own self a dogecoin mining game. Admin is silence because he hasn't enough time and since he started to sell MyBitMine it's from my view suspicious.
I've losted on MyBitMine a lot of referrals after I found a bug and reported it. I don't use MyBitMine because it takes lot of time to reach mininum withdrawal.

Cheers
Salmen
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Hi

I just started to play this site and have a problem. when I put the word in on the line to start mining it works and will then take me to the next page that says loading timer, but timer will not load. It just keep trying to bring up the page until it is time to mine again then it stops. I am not getting any resources as will just my balance is going up. I stopped my pop up blocker to see if that would help and it did not help.

Odd about the resources. But I had the same problem with the timer not loading on my laptop, and it had something to do with the clock settings on my computer. Something about auto-sync not being enabled. Sorry for the  vagueness, but in my case the mining still worked just fine so it may not be the same thing.
SKAM.
smelly swindlers overcame! there is no answer there are no greetings, there is no bitcoin! I will suit to a creature bad information on social networks, and I will address to department of frauds, this owner the owner of the site emicoin.com who stole more than 2000 bitcoin, and here steal! die in a hell a dog a Satan!payments dont work! and the deposit works! cost a bitcoin on acceptance! game in one party! prepare!

I don't understand your english. Any proof who MyBitMine and Emicoin owner are related?
Hey dude! you cool? or you have hard-boiled eggs? you got the curious nose into my conversation! where my payments from this site? you need to prove? thrust the questions to yourself into an ass! return a bitcoin! dont trust this site! they dont pay! there are no payments! but there is Lisas ass as this dude.
SKAM SKAMMER!WARNING !
SKAM.

Proofs? please, there stole a bitcoin and here stole a bitcoin, it isnt enough of it? you the elder here, and I am a beginner, the emicoin server was on one plane with this site and what difference earlier?? if game in one gate! it is possible to get a bitcoin and it is impossible to remove!!! it isnt enough of it? for what reason the administrator is silent? I have five my referrals too cant remove! you owner? return a bitcoin! or for what reason you are interested? I wont understand you. money isnt present! - what else proofs?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi

I just started to play this site and have a problem. when I put the word in on the line to start mining it works and will then take me to the next page that says loading timer, but timer will not load. It just keep trying to bring up the page until it is time to mine again then it stops. I am not getting any resources as will just my balance is going up. I stopped my pop up blocker to see if that would help and it did not help.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
SKAM.

SKAM.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Now, i see the game hasnt got an owner
if anyone want buy game, maybe it will continue
or now time to say good-bye..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Admin had tryed to sell the game,then he said he couldnt keep running the game and he has 2 people that could keep the game alive ,and the game should be over on 10 november,well the game keeps alive but payments or even admin isnt present to let us know the future of this project.
Hey Administrator hi! Passed days from a conclusion a bitcoin!,
 the bitcoin didnt come to my account, to what a problem?
what it for a conclusion is more than days?
where my bitcoin? where?
 this site in general pays?
be not silent the administrator.
im looking forward to hearing from you.
my login Bit7Coin.
Thanks!
there is no answer, here are silent! the bitcoin didnt come to my purse. what is going on?SKAM?
Hey Administrator hi! Passed days from a conclusion a bitcoin!,
 the bitcoin didnt come to my account, to what a problem?
what it for a conclusion is more than days?
where my bitcoin? where?
 this site in general pays?
be not silent the administrator.
im looking forward to hearing from you.
my login Bit7Coin.
Thanks!
Activity: 36
For now I just treat it as another site called minethings, simple entertainment, nothing more

that game has nothing to do with btc or am i blind?
Activity: 21
For now I just treat it as another site called minethings, simple entertainment, nothing more
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The fact is no one knows the future and our admin hasnt yet said to us if those two person will handle the game or if the game will keep alive without payments,this makes no sense admin kindly reply to your community ,come here and be clear  i suppose we made the game what it is a great game,without our support the game should be dead soo kindly resume what will be the future of the game thanks;
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I just came across this site again after a long time since I saw it first.
From the recent posts I see that site is still working but with a payouts issue.
Looking forward for updates and will join if payouts resume.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
The fact that it's still running is hopeful. Let's just await the next bit of news and hope for the best. :-)
Activity: 36
i think at this time right now its a waste of time to do anything on the site since payments arent processed it seems.....

and no word from admin or the potentially new owners..
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
O.K. it's the 10th, Site still working for me, perhaps w/o Admin? I dunno  Am I the only one in the DARK???

Nope
Activity: 350
site still working for me

i was in game maybe 7-8 month ago
is site still working?
wow Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: