Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 23. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
O.K. it's the 10th, Site still working for me, perhaps w/o Admin? I dunno  Am I the only one in the DARK???
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yes the game keeps running the big question is what will be done ,will admin left the game online just to collect the income from ads ,stopping payments or will the game being managed by some other person as we know that the auction to sell the game didnt worked.
site still working for me
Time until next mining action
17 min

It was 1h

WTF?!
Site's dead...

Cash out ASAP

I dont have any similiar problem as you getting anyway who knows what will happen to the game now will it end or keep running with admin being active while in a while.
Activity: 6
Time until next mining action
17 min

It was 1h

WTF?!
Site's dead...

Cash out ASAP
Soo tomorrow is the last day ingame what will admin do?I have some balance on it  will admin pay all balance and what will be the future of the game?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The MBM site is working fine for me, captcha works normal

Yeah, it's back to normal for me too.

Any updates?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Iam in the Game right now Smiley Is there any possibility to buy Credits or gold and upgrade your mine first ?
That would be great .. Otherwise i have to wait soo long Cheesy

Which level are u guys? You got any tipps and tricks for me  Roll Eyes Grin

Would be great to know ;9

regards
lama-hunter
I had being offline for almost a week my internet wifi just stoped work,anyway im back and i would like to know if the two persons that admin had contacted had reply and what will be the future of this game?I remember admin said the game would be closed at day 7 november if those persons dont wanna to manage the game ahead.
Activity: 6
At the moment the captcha entry doesn't work. No matter what you enter, it tells you the captcha is incorrect. In my experience these issues have been resolved after a day or so, so I'll just take a break today.

I hope things are progressing well with the site transfer.

Same here...Sorry, but the captcha was incorrect. Please try again.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
At the moment the captcha entry doesn't work. No matter what you enter, it tells you the captcha is incorrect. In my experience these issues have been resolved after a day or so, so I'll just take a break today.

I hope things are progressing well with the site transfer.
It's still working for me, but I have not tried to add or withdraw funds.
Activity: 350
unfortunately this site isnt working Undecided. i mean i registered but couldnt log in!! Sad
Activity: 18
I'd withdrawed 13mBTC few days ago, but I received nothing...already gone  this game Huh
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
For some reason I'm getting an extra hour on my countdown timer. I wonder if that's related to daylight savings time somehow? ;-)

Edit: Yep, back to normal now.
You jocking with something real ,the admin told there are two people who can handle the sites ,and the new system upgrade ,if they dont accept it well the game will be over on the day 10 november till there the game keeps running.
Activity: 42
if no one wants it, I will take the site  Tongue
Well all we can do now is wait those two persons that no one knows who are they to keep the game running otherwise we will see the end very soon .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Mybitmine was lunched it 2014, but I started using it only 6 months ago. I really like the concept of this game, the earnings might be low in the beginning, but members who are active will see their earnings increasing gradually. Admin, I started using bitcoins more than an year ago, started my own sites, got scammed by a couple of sites, still giving up hope is not an option, haters gonna hate, no matter what you do, there will be a bunch of retards who are always complaining. If I am right then MBM is the first virtual bitcoin mining game and the reason I still like it because you do not have to invest anything to increase your daily earning potential. Why give importance to comments posted by newbies, kids, people who do not know a shit about how to run a bitcoin site. This thread has more positive comments than negative, it means you have been perfectly doing your job as an admin.

A majority of bitcoin sites does not last an year, especially if it involves mining, depositing etc so in my opinion you should not quit and handover it to someone, just a suggestion Smiley
Activity: 462
Will reply to all of you in short here while I have a short break.

The lake is indeed a beta feature and seems buggy for some people and working fine for others. As others have mentioned, I will suggest you to not max it completely up, but rather withdraw from it every 10 minutes or so. Besides, the St. Bernard Lake has always just been an extra feature - the main earning resolves around the active mining on the main page.

And yes of course I understand that some of you are still looking at the bright side and are hoping for the best without claiming anything. I just needed to show that it can't go on the other way.

To clarify though for those who might have misread the last part of my rant:

I am currently in communication with 2 people who I have confidence in and who are interested in taking on the site. If this fails, then I am afraid that I cannot do much else for the transfer of the site. Which is why I give you guys the option of collectively choosing a successor for the site. Free of charge - find someone you trust and who is able to convince me that he is capable of keeping the community alive, and that person will take the lead. Lets not get ahead of ourselves though, there's still a few more days Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: