Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 21. (Read 170930 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
hello I can not activate my account on mybitmine I click on the link in the email is the following message aparais " Sorry, no such code combination ID / verification here ... "

Probably not a good idea to start playing at this point...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hello I can not activate my account on mybitmine I click on the link in the email is the following message aparais " Sorry, no such code combination ID / verification here ... "
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I dont know coders but here at Brazil there is an agency with several of them ,just need to go there say what you wanna to do and pay,online coders are cheapers ,and they will get paid if they complete the project otherwise the funds will keep with the project,if he were making 400 dollars profit these months why didnt he hired someone to do the upgrade instead try to make it solo and havent enought skills to do it?
I know the current model would fail into some moment soo the round system would be the way to keep it sustentable and running all months since revenue would be shared with 500 players that is something around the current players active ,the most had left this game even when it keeps alive ,not paying no one and well getting some income from who still believe into the return.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think what's scaring away most people is the management part of the website. Not everyone knows coders, how much a good one or a decent one will cost, and how to run what is essentially there own business.
legendary
The current model wouldnt be able to keep running since the more big players the big the budget would become even making a 400 dollars montly or more those wouldnt be enought to cover maybe 40 big accounts,the new model would be the way to work out and there is a lot coders that can be hired to handle this question ,im surprised all complaining about the coding when is possible to hire who works with that to do the job,freelancers would do the task and well management would be the only thing needed to keep the game alive but seems that no one wanna spend a penny and just wanna get income.The admin ,making a 400 dollars montly could easy suspend payments,and use that money to hire a coder and advance into the next version programed of the game.

Well, some of us who just enjoy playing aren't in a position to take on the hiring and management of the coders Smiley But I agree. I wish the original owner would just do that--hire out what he doesn't have time to do himself.
The current model wouldnt be able to keep running since the more big players the big the budget would become even making a 400 dollars montly or more those wouldnt be enought to cover maybe 40 big accounts,the new model would be the way to work out and there is a lot coders that can be hired to handle this question ,im surprised all complaining about the coding when is possible to hire who works with that to do the job,freelancers would do the task and well management would be the only thing needed to keep the game alive but seems that no one wanna spend a penny and just wanna get income.The admin ,making a 400 dollars montly could easy suspend payments,and use that money to hire a coder and advance into the next version programed of the game.
legendary
I wouldn't know what to do with it... and I already have a to-do list that is way too long in my personal life. I have lots of good intentions in crypto that come to nought, at least for now. Besides, I'm not a coder and doubt I could get up to speed in any reasonable timeframe. Hopefully someone else can pick it up. It strikes me that it makes more sense for someone to take this over than create another "mining" game from scratch, given the built-in userbase and name recognition.

Bummer. I'm in the same boat. Don't know how to code Sad
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I wish you'd buy it, ebeliever Smiley

Mybitmine turned into scam?

No. But the original admin is trying to sell it off, and that has been a slow process.

I wouldn't know what to do with it... and I already have a to-do list that is way too long in my personal life. I have lots of good intentions in crypto that come to nought, at least for now. Besides, I'm not a coder and doubt I could get up to speed in any reasonable timeframe. Hopefully someone else can pick it up. It strikes me that it makes more sense for someone to take this over than create another "mining" game from scratch, given the built-in userbase and name recognition.
legendary
I wish you'd buy it, ebeliever Smiley

No. But the original admin is trying to sell it off, and that has been a slow process.
legendary

Activity: 6
legendary
Sometimes people just get burned out. Things like the amount of advertising and the earnings can be  tweaked, so those are not intractable issues. But it sounds like a big part of it is just the negative comments and attacks from players; some people take that harder than others, especially when trying to do a good job.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Its amazing how someone make a sucess game ,running and getting a good income ,paying a bit from total income to the users and from one moment to other try to sell the game,fail,and the improvement promise gone,the other side we now know that our dear admin just dont care about the project.
Its a real shame that happened, the admin must have just just interest or faith - or realised that the project was not sustainable in the long term. There were not so many ads on the site.
Its amazing how someone make a sucess game ,running and getting a good income ,paying a bit from total income to the users and from one moment to other try to sell the game,fail,and the improvement promise gone,the other side we now know that our dear admin just dont care about the project.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Well its sad that admin will let the game keep running and ignoring the users that made the income he had the upgrade would be the best model to run a game based into faucets and the income and bills.But well you will killl a good project but well its life.

Agreed. We still wait to hear from him in order to know if someone is able to continue his project but we've got no information about this since this day.
Let's hope we will hear from him soon (despite I think we won't).
Well its sad that admin will let the game keep running and ignoring the users that made the income he had the upgrade would be the best model to run a game based into faucets and the income and bills.But well you will killl a good project but well its life.
I had requested an withdraw and well till the moment nothing i dont mind really at all buy would be great to know what admin will really do with the game,letting it live just to get income will lead into a bad reputation and a no trust into new projects you may have.One other thing is im pissed since you have some free time to spend at this project i dont know how much time it takes to see all things but i guess 1 hours its enought to handle any questions about the game,anyway i really hope you returns.
Activity: 21
O.K so it's just a game like minethings, until takeover is complete,i/e; someone that knows how to maintain site, buy it and run it. When that finally happens, if it EVER does, I will attempt a withdraw. Till then it's just a game
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
Looks like a MMO rpg but i dont see anyvideo that you can earn bitcoins there... Anyone can you summarize what op mean?

And how can i earn bitcoins to play this game?
here you that you wont earn! they dont pay! it is swindle.SKAM!WARNING!
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Looks like a MMO rpg but i dont see anyvideo that you can earn bitcoins there... Anyone can you summarize what op mean?

And how can i earn bitcoins to play this game?
Pages:
Jump to: