Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 28. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
im joined Airdrop (Writers) , thanks dev and all team
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
This project does not open for sale token stars. I like to buy its token. It seems people are just interested in counting airdrop right?HuhHuh
Activity: 294
I hope to see the detailed roadmap soon, anyway, i wish the team goodluck and success!
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when is the detailed roadmap out?
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
being a readaholic guy , i am willing to have airdrop and do the investment during the ICO Smiley
high fives to readernet
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Hey found you guys on airdrop alert looking forward to the project and the airdrop Smiley
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
yes this is great. writers can now be paid properly and get great exposure without relying to big companies.
Activity: 96
As a reader and person who love books. This one is absolutely perfect decentralized project. I will share this to my friends who also love to publish and to the writers out there.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I hope this revolution will se the day,you have already done a good job in releasing whitepaper. So keep working!
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Goodluck team!  Thank you for making this project. It gives so much help to many.
Activity: 45
hooray!! The future of publishing!! It's our chance to instill in our children the love of  reading!!! A decentralized publishing platform to be able to publish your works!! Will recommend it to my friends and my sister who is a writer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
ReaderNet let writers to write, edit, publish and easy to showcase their book directly to readers, must try this Platform when it's success launch, I'll recommend to my friends( writer ) use ReaderNet Platform  Wink
Activity: 252
 I hope you will succeed in the future. good job team. it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Hello dev, i just want you to know that this is the most fantastic thing i've ever know, maybe im a little bias because i love to read and books is my life, but the idea of we can able to directly read a book directly from the writer.. What a genius idea ! Buy i have a little worry about the marketing of a book.. Maybe authors and writers needs to do something about this in able for their book to reach many people as possible. Im suggesting that you create a tab that, genres of books are sorted their, and have a popular books tab and new books tab.. That would be awesome. As a reader myself thats what i wanted to happen. Thank you.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
cool project
Reading is so important
now with this project, reader and writer can communicate and trade with no intermediate
looking forward the future of this project!
Activity: 17
I pray everything works out perfectly
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Readernet has a specific goal of connecting writers directly with their readers and it would be adopted by all,
well of course no one can predict how far and how long it will be on the market, but with our support i believe it will last long and it would successful, I'm glad to be part of this revolution.
Activity: 48
Very promising  project specifically for  readers. Nice idea and plan.
Activity: 196
With development efforts and professional promotion that use case could have a great future. Quite nice and clean website. Good luck to community and project.
Activity: 308
I plan on hodling Read  tokens for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Pages:
Jump to: