Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 54. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 103
Great project. I am happy to support you guys.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Great project, very like to read, definitely will win
Activity: 77
Awesome & very unique mechanism for token distribution
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Cпacибo зa вoздyшный кaдp. Oтличный пpoeкт. Haдeюcь, oн бyдeт ycпeшным! Я пoддepжy eгo Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Hey hey, maybe you can get R.R. Martin and Patrick Rothfuss to finally finish those  books Smiley. I like reading, automatically I like this coin. I will be looking forward to development.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
 I like the concept and i'll be part in this project . wish all the best .
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
nice concept, wish you all great success!
Activity: 168
Big consumer since the age of 10 years of science fiction and tests so obviously I am very interested in this project and I will follow it very closely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Reader app for every users. Ios and android even mac os and windows. great project! i hope that this would be a success and good luck dev!
Activity: 4
Good project with good website. Hoping for the great success. Good luck guys.
Activity: 327
Nice project dev i hope it will succed
Activity: 44
great thing, writers, books and blockchain! love to support this!
Activity: 350
block chain enabled publishing project, bringing together both ends of the transaction --reader and publisher.  quite an interesting idea.  
Activity: 238
A detailed, clear description of the project. I agree with those who mentioned about the social importance, to instill a love of reading is very important at the present time. Interesting project, I wish the developer success in its development.
Activity: 490
Your project will be a bridge linking writers and readers, a good idea!
Activity: 52
I read and great and promising project wish goodluck! btw just joined airdrop! Smiley
Activity: 7
Excellent project.
Activity: 398
This a win-win project, the book writers will be able to sell at a better price (no commissions from bookstores or other third parties) and the readers will get cheaper books. Great idea.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Learning makes me happy. You bring knowledge and happiness to many people. I'm sure you can succeed.
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
Great project! I hope it would succeed and I wish all the best and a lot participant.
Good luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: