Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 55. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Looking like a good project! Good luck.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The only and unique project with a great future,I am with You,good luck and success to You
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Interesting idea Site looks good Glad to be an early participant
Good luck
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Now we will have the opportunity to purchase books of good writers at an affordable price. But as in the crypto-currency, this also needs to be considered.
Activity: 192
this is good for the publishing industry, no family or rich people owning it and controlling it to tell you what they want! good luck
Activity: 50
Very promising project! Impressed!
Activity: 175
This is a nice project and I hope it would succeed. I love to read books and would love to have this option.
Activity: 1
Looks like it's going far
Activity: 128
The airborne has been added
Activity: 294
Looking forward to join this as a reader....blockchain apt use ....team looks nice too.
dns
Activity: 70
I looks great project with good website. I wish all the best and a lot participant.
 Good luck!
Activity: 105
This one looks promising. With complete roadmap and with a great vision of the developer, this will rise and shine. I believe.
Activity: 102
This is a very unique project. Imagine the power of books with a crypto backbone. I'm excited about this.
Activity: 1
Great project!  I will follow this project! Good luck!
Activity: 3
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
I wish good luck and success in this project,
waiting for update
Activity: 19
Joined to the AIRDROP. I think that over time this project will become very popular.
Activity: 6
Good project i am in Smiley
Activity: 72
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone. Latest updates always on the telegram so that the people will be updated and not be ignorant.
Activity: 177
so contimue why the design is very good. congratulations
Pages:
Jump to: