Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 56. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Well done and good luck to the devs on an initiative that the publishing industry might well rest fully on someday.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just joined the airdrop and hoping this project will prosper in the future since it has the potential
Activity: 41
Great project!  I will follow this project! Good luck!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
One suggestion to the team. Thanks for the free airdrops and please if you have plans to have more airdrops in the future, I suggest to restrict them to holders only. That way you avoid dumpers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
 I am happy to support you guys.Project is interesting. I wish many investors can invest on this project. And this project can success
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Awesome project... Cant just wait for it to be listed... Having problem with submit the airdrop though... Will keep trying to fill it up... Success to the project; Goodluck to the Dev...
Activity: 294
great project dev , i will support you , thanks
Activity: 38
Interesting initiative  Smiley
Nice coin  Cheesy
I wish see your coin on different exchanges  Cool
Good luck devs!!!
Activity: 169
Love the website guys! all the best! Love the Bit
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Interesting project, I will follow you! Good luck to your team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
A fantastic way to connect readers with writers using cryptocurrency. As a writer myself, I'm all in for this project.
Activity: 574
This is really unique project! It will be interesting to writers and readers! Definitely I will follow this project! Good luck!
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
I joined the airdrop because i believe in the future of this project, reading is my passion so i'm waiting to see what the next step of this project will look like.
Activity: 8
For me project seems interesting. I will join it and wish dev big luck!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
That's absolutely new and interesting product. As a reader I personally appreciate this idea, will follow and watch for more news.
Activity: 41
a great project for writers and readers.Looking forward to this. I hope you'll have a bounty too.
Activity: 118
a platform where readers can directly connect with the writters! this is interesting! will definitely watch this grow.
Activity: 73

This project looks promising..... to The moon guys!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Good project,  keep the good work
Activity: 357
great project. i think this is promising. good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: