Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 44. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 01, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
Yes, it is essential that we should be taking time to read whitepapers of the ICO that we are participating on top of watching videos, interviews, project concept, roadmap, team and so on. As for me, I am just too lazy to read whitepaper because I'm more on the reputation and legitimacy of the team and those companies or media who published about them.

The essential part for me is that they deliver what we expected. Simple as that by connecting to us on various social media platforms.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
March 01, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
This is great if we have give our time to read the whitepaper.Many things was considered to choose the good ICO but we should research firsh especially on how they describe their ICO project to make it successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
March 01, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
It's always necessary to read whitepapers. Then you will have an idea about the company and the product that this company is going to release on the market. This is useful for analyzing and deciding on investments.
Activity: 209
March 01, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
yah. white paper is the first thing you need to read if you want to invest or put some money in to it. but some people not read that because white paper is hard to read so people always ignore that.
Activity: 644
March 01, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
Well it's always a must to read them if you're gonna go invest in the coin/token you're interested with isn't it?

Yes, its very important to read whitepaper before investing in the project.
Other thing, we need to know whitepaper only is not enough to claim whether the project good or not.
There are many other thingd example the solid team.
but if we talk about the availability of a lot of information in the media, then it says not only about the presence of PR, but also that the project is on everyone's lips. Perhaps this indicates perspectives.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
March 01, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
Well it's always a must to read them if you're gonna go invest in the coin/token you're interested with isn't it?

Yes, its very important to read whitepaper before investing in the project.
Other thing, we need to know whitepaper only is not enough to claim whether the project good or not.
There are many other thingd example the solid team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
Reading whitepapper is very necessary to educate their audience about a particular project in market. The goal of whitepapper is to inform and convince people on based of facts and evidence about project, to invest in.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 09:47:23 PM
It will be the whole project's information,summary of the whole project's mission and mission,all of the important information about that project should be at the whitepaper,a brief summary of the things you need to know,the nature and the logic behind its technology can be find in the whitepapers so you can easily know if the project or coin is a good investment.

Yes very true, make sure you understand it as well.
February 28, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
Today I read quite a few whitepapers. Not the whole thing, but rather the focus of the coin. It was not fun because my mind wasn't into it. I did read the deeponion white paper, but this was like a month ago. It was pretty good, so I bought some of that coin. Today I read Decentralized ID, and Napolean, but they didn't capture me.

Another thing that I must do is keep a list of the whitepapers that I read but was not interested in, because I'm pretty most of the whitepapers that I checking out at the moment I already checked a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to keep track, so many ICOs.

which white paper got you into investing in the company?

This was a couple of days ago and I already forgot what I read, and even the name of the ICO's I mentioned. (Napolean and Decentralized ID). As far as DeepOnion, it's a low marketcap coin that has a large amount of members. It seems professional and a lot of development. Better safe than sorry, I invested a little bit into it. So it's not just the white paper, but how many eyes are on the coin.

Yeah there whole set up seems Interesting make sure you register for the air drop and get the required tokens so you can get the air drops every friday.. I'm pretty sure when people get onto It it will be like 300 dollars a token.. balance is 50 token minimal for the airdrops.
February 28, 2018, 09:32:20 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?
February 28, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
Not many people read whitepapers, they usually skip it, and hope the coin is good,

but those who did tend to have more experience in coins, and learn more about the technology.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
February 28, 2018, 07:30:52 PM
It will be the whole project's information,summary of the whole project's mission and mission,all of the important information about that project should be at the whitepaper,a brief summary of the things you need to know,the nature and the logic behind its technology can be find in the whitepapers so you can easily know if the project or coin is a good investment.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
Today I read quite a few whitepapers. Not the whole thing, but rather the focus of the coin. It was not fun because my mind wasn't into it. I did read the deeponion white paper, but this was like a month ago. It was pretty good, so I bought some of that coin. Today I read Decentralized ID, and Napolean, but they didn't capture me.

Another thing that I must do is keep a list of the whitepapers that I read but was not interested in, because I'm pretty most of the whitepapers that I checking out at the moment I already checked a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to keep track, so many ICOs.

which white paper got you into investing in the company?

This was a couple of days ago and I already forgot what I read, and even the name of the ICO's I mentioned. (Napolean and Decentralized ID). As far as DeepOnion, it's a low marketcap coin that has a large amount of members. It seems professional and a lot of development. Better safe than sorry, I invested a little bit into it. So it's not just the white paper, but how many eyes are on the coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 28, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
People seldom read whitepapers, they mostly focus on team members and feedback and the technology is usually left behind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
Reading whitepaper is very important for the investors who believed in the fundamental analysis. But WP is no use for traders who rely on the price action.
Activity: 85
February 28, 2018, 02:53:30 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

I am pretty sure that not many people read whitepapers. But those who do - they develop.
I usually skip all technological side cause I am not a tech guy, and concenrate on general idea, global vision (what project is going to achieve, which problem to solve), team, advisors and hardcap (plus % allocation to the crowdsale).
I see that today people used to follow influencers and have very little personal understading and expectations. Currently market ignores some great projects because nobody from influencers speak about them - everubody is looking for new ICO with X2-4 forgetting that there are old great projects that are ready to explode.

It pains to say, but it is true. Not many people actually see the importance of checking out the whitepaper, because to many, it is just waste of time. I would say that having useful information about something, especially when it talks about money and investment, would always be good to have. Some people just try to downplay it because they don't want to spend hours and hours on reading about something, when sometimes, they don't even understand what's in it. I think that if you are serious in this market, then you should apply due diligence in every move you make to avoid losses and get as much profit as you can. After all, that is the end goal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

White papers are in fact the only legitimate way to know about an ICO or a developed coin. its information rich and avails all there is to know about the project. be sure to check on the team of developers and their credentials, the manner in which the tokens are hared, and the value it intends to add on the existing market.
Completely true. So many investors blindly invest into ICOS who provide no whitepaper sometimes and expect profits when the truth is that they end up getting scammed at the end which is completely their mistake. According to me, whitepapers are the best way to conduct research on a particular ICO and observe whether it is legit or not. This strategy helped me invest into legit companies only and I have never been scammed by a single ICO until now which goes to show how important whitepapers are. Remember to read the entire whitepaper and check every detail.
A carefulness read all whitepaper and check for every detail to be done. Make sure to check on the team developers for avoid scammed in the end.
Sometimes the majority of people consider whitepaper as a source of to get further information about the ico.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 28, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

White papers are in fact the only legitimate way to know about an ICO or a developed coin. its information rich and avails all there is to know about the project. be sure to check on the team of developers and their credentials, the manner in which the tokens are hared, and the value it intends to add on the existing market.
Completely true. So many investors blindly invest into ICOS who provide no whitepaper sometimes and expect profits when the truth is that they end up getting scammed at the end which is completely their mistake. According to me, whitepapers are the best way to conduct research on a particular ICO and observe whether it is legit or not. This strategy helped me invest into legit companies only and I have never been scammed by a single ICO until now which goes to show how important whitepapers are. Remember to read the entire whitepaper and check every detail.
Activity: 198
February 28, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

IF you are an investor you need to read the whitepaper because it has all the plans and knowledge about the project only a fool won't READ the whitepaper.
Activity: 84
February 28, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
Before following an ico bounty you may check the project site or ann thread and whitepaper. review their team.Reading the original Bitcoin and Ethereum whitepapers can be quite informative. Most whitepapers these days are full of unnecessary buzz words and ambitious promises.
Pages:
Jump to: