Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 46. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:08:40 AM
well if your gonna invest in that particular project it is a must because theres a information in white papers to know if it has a chance to success for you to double what you invest in that token
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 27, 2018, 12:44:47 AM
Always read them if your interested in investing coins.

Yeah, if you are really serious on participating any ICO you are required to read at least read the whitepaper because you will be benefited on that and can prevent you from losing money. Also to those who are participating on any bounty campaign, read the whitepaper and help the team to advertise.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 27, 2018, 12:42:36 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

i would say that reading github is the first thing you should learn
Activity: 99
February 27, 2018, 12:41:03 AM
Reading, understanding the white paper is a must  and important step for any serious investor before making decision to commit own money .The white paper explains, the project or idea and how it works, road map, management team, fund usage, tokens allocations, the privileges of token holder, the exchanges where tokens are listed etc.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 12:36:48 AM
From my point of view, read whitepapers are a must when you want to find a good project. By reading the whitepaper, we can know the concept of the project, the street, the business plan, and potential projects in the future.
Activity: 15
February 27, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
Agree with most in the forum..reading a Whitepaper is definitely one of the first things you need to do before jumping into a coin...

Why the name Whitepaper?..I guess that how Satoshi called his paper when all of this started back in 2009 !!
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 26, 2018, 11:48:42 PM
it is important for everyone who wants to invest in a coin that we will choose by reading the whitepaper on the project, find out more about the future goals of the project. the presence of whitepapers on a project would be important information for every investor who wants to participate to be able to invest in it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
Well it's always a must to read them if you're gonna go invest in the coin/token you're interested with isn't it?
Well, you will be surprised by the things people do and do not do when investing, most investors do not read the whitepaper they prefer to rely on social media and hype to invest in coins, if they took the time to read they will realize that most icos are not worth your investment and we will not see as many threads asking which coins will go 100x or how they were scammed by some ico.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
February 26, 2018, 11:20:54 PM
There are so many in the cryptoworld that do not care about the whitepaper. It is more important for the person to increase the value and to sell the token immediately. But it's a good idea to read the whitepaper and find out what the most is the coin for the most. If there is potentially a real and realistic world or another shitcoin, only the mission is to raise a lot of money and suddenly disappear

#Datarius
copper member
Activity: 110
February 26, 2018, 10:53:08 PM
Totally agree with you. Reading whitepapers is one of the most important ways to invest or choose coins! It could directly affect your profit!
Activity: 50
February 26, 2018, 10:36:59 PM
It is of crucial importance to read whitepapers before deciding to invest in any ICO, I suppose. Actually I dont think that all information that the founders include in their whitepapers is real, but the point is I can observe the way they introduce their projects. Normally I take the first look at the team behind the project to see whether their profiles are good enough, and then read the rest of the whitepaper (but not as carefully as the section of Development Team)

Same here! I always put more effort into researching the team behind the project. After all, a good project roadmap requires people capable of delivering those task and achieving the goals. However, I also never neglect the whitepapers. Even though I have no technical background and sometimes the tech explaining part can be hard for me to understand, I believe the team's ability to explain it's product to the general public (potential investors ) and convince them to actually invest in the project, reflects its marketing feasibility and their ambition/determination to make the project work.
Activity: 132
February 26, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
I saw a post here some one said that who reads whitepaper and to that i say if you are going to invest in a coin reading white paper is a must because all the info about the project is given their from A to
Activity: 2
February 26, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
I tend to evaluate on two criteria: a thorough, deep analysis of the whitepaper, and by the team who created the whitepaper.

If neither stand up to scrutiny, I abandon ship. Not worth the time investment when there are so many other interesting teams doing cool stuff in the space.
Activity: 83
February 26, 2018, 08:40:23 PM
Always read them if your interested in investing coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 26, 2018, 08:32:36 PM
The whitepaper should be a cornerstone of your decision to invest.

Don't necessarily get hung up on spelling at grammar if the dev team's native language is not English (or whatever your language is).  When I first started reading whitepapers, I'd baulk at any that had spelling and grammar issues, but then I realised that if the paper had been translated, I needed to focus on what they were trying to say, rather than the actual words on paper.

Ironically, if the devs and associated team *are* native english speakers, I place a great deal of weight on how well the paper is written.  Honestly, if you're going to launch a project, then getting a properly edited and professional-looking white paper should be a no brainer - it is *the* most important document on your project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 26, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
This is very good to know that some of these newbies in our community is conducting a lot of time to read whitepapers,researching could save your ass because most of the people who are losing a lot of money didnt conduct any research before investing to these shitcoins,that is why we need to do a lot of research first so we could easily find good coins in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 26, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Good move from a newbie,this will prevent you from being scammed by these shit projects because whitepaper would be the core of these projects,if the whitepaper is not well written or theres something wrong with it you shouldnt be investing because a good project will always have a good whitepaper,check also the roadmap of the team,profiles of the people behind the coin so you could eliminate these shit projects out of your way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 03:53:07 PM
Of course, it is worth reading the white book to find out more information about the project. Also in good projects in white paper, you can find market research and problems that the project plans to solve. But unfortunately, you can often see that 50% of the information there is "water"
Activity: 274
February 26, 2018, 03:50:06 PM
Reading whitepaper is a good way to identify if a project is a worthy investment or not,because you can find all the informations about the project with reading whitepapers,almost of the shit projects out there doesnt have good whitepapers so it will really help you to find these coin investments over a bunch of worthless projects in the market.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
February 26, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
That is a smart move from a newbie like you,because most of the new folks that are getting rekt doesnt conduct any research that is why they are losing a lot of money with these shitcoins,reading whitepaper will really give you a good idea if that investment or project will be worthy or worthless,also after reading the whitepaper you can search the team's credibility and the product's use in our reall world.
Pages:
Jump to: