Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 48. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 09:52:04 PM
lf anyone want to know about more details of any project, then there will need to read whitepaper.Whitepaper is a big source of knowing any project.So,if you need to know more information for knowing or investing any project, you can read their whitepaper.It will help you.
I agree with your opinion!
For me, whitepapers are basic information that we should know if we want to do bounty. Especially if you will do bounty on social media or blog whitepaper is your campaign material.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 08:40:03 PM
reading whitepaper is one way to know every detail of information that exists on any ico project, and from whitepaper we can specify good or not an ico
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
February 25, 2018, 08:23:42 PM
lf anyone want to know about more details of any project, then there will need to read whitepaper.Whitepaper is a big source of knowing any project.So,if you need to know more information for knowing or investing any project, you can read their whitepaper.It will help you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
Reading the original Bitcoin and Ethereum whitepapers can be quite informative. Most whitepapers these days are full of unnecessary buzz words and ambitious promises.

Yeah, thats true, I agree
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 25, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

I think reading whitepapers is mandatory when you want to invest in any project. Usually you can't really learn that much about the technology, because most whitepapers are quite simple, and just explain the mission, the problems they want to solve, and even try to explain how they will solve them, but they hardly ever get into details. Of course it all depends on the projects. The good ones, usually offer more information, but there are a lot scams in ICOs, and most projects just have almost exact copies of other whitepapers. That is usually a good indicators that the project is not good.

Bitcoin and ethereum whitepapers are good exceptions of course, and those should serve as an example to all other projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
February 25, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
It doesnt mean a good whitepaper could have give the project a chance to succeed because it is only one of the factors you will need to check before investing to any of these projects,the product ,the team and the ICO's partners should be good for you to be sure that the project you wanted to invest would give you alot of gains in the future.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:06:06 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Better to read the information from the project. But sometimes im tired to read because there is a project that i dont what so need to read onother project it is hard to to but if the project is good iw will be worth it.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

If i see new project i need to read the information, not only me but all of there in furom are also read the whitepaper to make idea and to understand what is the project all about, and also to avoid bad project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
February 25, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

If they want to understand what is the project all about they need to read and ofcource to understand and to make idea.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 25, 2018, 06:50:55 PM
Basically, to get all the information you are wanting you should havebthe access with the project's whitepaper. These would be the primary aid for you wether a priject ia legit or not. Whitepaper is really essential for all project, its like the blueprint of the project. Whitepapers are usually translated to many languages, this mainly attracts the investors from different country. But i would suggest you not just to read the white paper, all stated in that paper is the positive side, better get some review from the outside also.
Activity: 21
February 25, 2018, 06:50:24 PM
I don't fancy reading white papers either as it takes too long Smiley but it's necessary to understand the project as see how competent is the team and what chance has the product to moon

80 percent of the time you have to do things you dont want to when its beneficial to you, telegram is definetely a great way to get clarifications in a easier manner so I commend you on finding a way around the whitepaper. But you cant depend on others to inform you, sometimes theres hidden gems in the paper that allow you to recognize other tech in other companies, just try reading one a week, when your bored it doesnt take no more than 30 mins.
February 25, 2018, 06:38:28 PM
Good Whitepapers to explore for you:
Bitcoin White Paper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Ethereum Homestead Document: http://www.ethdocs.org/en/latest/
OmiseGo White Paper: https://cdn.omise.co/omg/whitepaper.pdf

Thanks, ill add to the list.
February 25, 2018, 06:24:07 PM
You can judge the project's direction thru its whitepaper it is the core of each projects,most commonly the project's goal and future will depend on it,but whitepaper isnt the most valuable thing that we need to check,for me it is the team behind it,because whitepaper and roadmaps cant be done without the progress of the people behimd the project.

Yes, A great team with a bad idea can make something happen. A great idea with a bad team is worthless!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 01:52:07 PM
I don't fancy reading white papers either as it takes too long Smiley but it's necessary to understand the project as see how competent is the team and what chance has the product to moon
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
February 25, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
Reading whitepaper is very important when you want to get to know the crypto projects. I have seen many whitepaper until now but they all seem to me copy paste work from the past paper. They do not interest in the readings at all.

I have seen some of the good reads in the past from social coin, and most recently from the DIW for which I'm wearing the signature right now. This has been some thoughtful whitepaper with proper agenda and future goals described. Do check them out. :-)
Activity: 133
February 25, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
currently i just reading fiancie whitepaper because that is the project im joining on. reading whitepaper is useful and u can know so much new knowledge and latest news about technology. i suggest you to read whitepaper that contain like, technology or new environtment and environtment  issues, or merging culture, that way you also learn the world we are now living.
Activity: 170
February 25, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.
I agree with your opinion.

with us reading whitepapers we can better understand the contents of the projects we are working on,
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
February 25, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Reading whitepaper would be better because you will know how the project will work or what are they planning to its development,most of the successful ICOs has good whitepapers,and most of these ICOs are getting success because of the rodmap so whitepaper and roadmap would be a good factor on how these projects will do in the future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Good Whitepapers to explore for you:
Bitcoin White Paper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Ethereum Homestead Document: http://www.ethdocs.org/en/latest/
OmiseGo White Paper: https://cdn.omise.co/omg/whitepaper.pdf
February 25, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
I am sure that few people study the project, mostly all rely on someone. I study not only the companies to which I want to invest my money, but also the companies to which I am going to participate in bounty.

When you say the companies to which you are going to participate in bounty, are you saying you are attracted to companies with fruitful bounty programs? Please ellaborate more on that.
Pages:
Jump to: