Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 45. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 11:10:59 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
Thanks for your advice and I read them for good information and with them I can make my investment more wise.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:04:34 PM
Don’t be afraid to look up words you don’t know, and don’t be afraid to learn something new.
Sure it can be tedious and overwhelming but if you’re interested in deepening your knowledge of this space, white papers are a good source and there are plenty out there for you to explore.
After you’ve read over a few of them you’ll begin to develop a better sense of what makes a good white paper, which is also an indication of the quality of the crypto project itself.
You’ll notice things like:

What kind of info they are leaving out
If their project has legitimate use cases
The type of philosophies that are behind the project.
Slowly but surely you’ll begin honing your skills and developing more confidence in your knowledge of this space.

Yeah im definitely teaching myself, alot of information im finding out about how technologies work and how specific they get to resolving issues and creating solutions. Very interesting also trying to follow a team and make sure that they are keeping their word in the development narrative as well.
February 27, 2018, 11:33:21 AM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.
Reading materials is very useful for those who want to achieve, I always look for the useful material of experienced people to leave, where they write and share with me the experience to get rich, the New ideas and the most effective ways to invest, I like to read the books of successful people say their success.

Yeah, those are definitely good things to practice while participating in this market.
February 27, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
Whitepaper is the right thing to know if the project has a potential or not, but sometimes the whitepaper they provide is just a trap so you need to have a background check on that project to be sure that project is legit and not just a copy pasting from others and remember there is a lot of ICO was scam so beware on it.

Yes very true thats why Its also good to review teams and make sure everything else checks out.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 27, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
More than half of users that joining bounties or campaigns dont read white papers instead just looking about how much they gonna earn by joining.th if the project turns as scam.they will shout and shout to be a victim,but they did put themselves to take the bait..if they only give time reading whitepaper they might not end up as thay
Activity: 100
February 27, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
yes, it is necessary we learn more deeply because only premises so we can understand what the purpose in the work of the currency crypto, besides that in whitepaper also described the movement of the project in some time ahead. seen from the paragraph arrangement in the whitepaper also we can know the project is good or not to join us in it, either in ico program that held or bounty campaign offered.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
February 27, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
Honestly, it seems to me that most people even those who buy tokens do not read whitepapers.
Well, that is somewhat sad truth that sometimes we are lazy to read whitepapers, we are not thinking what its inside and its content, we are just relying on the peoples view especially when we have seen that a lot of people are investing in it we are just going with the flow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
Honestly, it seems to me that most people even those who buy tokens do not read whitepapers.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
White paper is the main source for that particular coin. To know about their project and coming progress. So white paper will help the crypto investors.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 03:11:00 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

As a newbie, I would like to say reading whitepapers is not easy for starters, especially those who do not have technical backgrounds. However, readying whitepapers do help gain knowledge. When I feeling confused, I search and watch videos on Youtube. It helps! Although in a slow speed, I do think I learn from whitepapers!

There's a lot to gain from whitepapers, beyond the knowledge.

You can tell if the ICO is probably going to be scammy based on things like grammar mistakes, development team, so on.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

As a newbie, I would like to say reading whitepapers is not easy for starters, especially those who do not have technical backgrounds. However, readying whitepapers do help gain knowledge. When I feeling confused, I search and watch videos on Youtube. It helps! Although in a slow speed, I do think I learn from whitepapers!
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 27, 2018, 02:55:20 AM
Reading whitepapers is a very good to see that what is the project and how we have to invest in this and what is value of this coin.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 27, 2018, 02:54:44 AM
I read, I pay attention to the idea and whether there is a finished product, I do not look at the smallest technical details
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
February 27, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

White papers are in fact the only legitimate way to know about an ICO or a developed coin. its information rich and avails all there is to know about the project. be sure to check on the team of developers and their credentials, the manner in which the tokens are hared, and the value it intends to add on the existing market.
Activity: 81
Merit: 19
February 27, 2018, 02:51:38 AM
If i want to invest in something like ICOs ofc ill read the whitepaper from that ill know what the purpose of that coin or token they create. Beside that by reading the whitepaper you can know are they serious about the devlopent etc or they just copying some other coin whitepaper
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 02:40:56 AM
For me reading white paper is very important because through whitepaper we can know the future plans of the project in which we thinks for investing.
And at the same time we can also increase or diversified our knowledge about different types crypto projects already running in crypto world.
Activity: 326
February 27, 2018, 01:40:21 AM
If they want to understand what is the project all about they need to read and of course to understand and to make the idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

Yes, analysis and research are part of the investment.
so it is a must that you do if you are interested and want to invest your money on ico or altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 27, 2018, 01:17:45 AM
Most people don't pay attention to the white paper, they just focus on whether the token has the potential to make a profit, because the whole ICO market is a big bubble.
Activity: 124
February 27, 2018, 01:16:05 AM

I read as much whitepaper as I can because it tells you the plan about the dev team and other important figures if you are investing in cryptos always read whitepaper it affects your profit
Pages:
Jump to: