Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 2. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 07:28:32 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
Majority of the whitepapers are very deceitful just as the project they may probably be promoting. I no longer waste my time reading any of them please.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 07:24:12 PM
Reading white paper is a mandatory item if you want to learn all the nuances of the project, but it still can't protect you from ICO fraud.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
February 08, 2019, 04:09:50 PM
I noticed that most people really do not read the project at all and are not going to do it. They have enough of what is now called a presentation. Therefore, it will probably be more interesting, but I do not think that this is correct. Better to read and dive into the details.
Currently, scammers hire professionals who (for a small fee) write them a white paper of good quality. So at first glance it will be difficult to determine that the project Scam.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 03:59:01 PM
Unfortunately, these days, whitepapers don't tell the whole story. In fact they are mostly a bunch of articulated gibberish put together to lure unsuspecting investors into projects with so much promises but failing to deliver. Whitepapers aren't what they use to be. They hold little or no value and absolutely no truth in them. Very few projects tend to be real and present genuine whitepapers and ideas.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
February 08, 2019, 03:41:41 PM
Yes! I really enjoyed reading ampleforth's whitepaper- very well written and helpful to digest their elastic supply policy
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 08, 2019, 03:00:50 PM
Now the topic is about some informative Whitepaper, I would like to recommend MultiVAC project.
This project is using all dimensional sharding technology which is bringing revolution in blockchchain technology because it's really solving blockchchain trilemma thus providing all security, decentralization and also scalability.
This all dimensional sharding in results provides highest TPS around 30k.
MultiVAC has also published their sharding yellow paper which explains in detail about sharding techniques.

MultiVAC Whitepaper :- https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Tech_Whitepaper.pdf
MultiVAC sharding yellow paper :- https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Sharding_Yellowpaper.pdf

Hope this helps
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
February 08, 2019, 02:33:42 PM
I understand people who do not read the whitepaper, mostly there are absurdly nonsense wide written sentences and many ICOs I've seen have unreal goals in it, so be careful and do not trust everything you see.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 08, 2019, 02:31:48 PM
All project needs a white paper and anyone connected to the project be it investors or bounty hunters has to go through the white paper it's like a map guide into the project and what it hopes to achieve
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
February 08, 2019, 02:28:56 PM
Most of what I know today, apart from the information I have been able to acquire from this forum, were gotten through the study of white papers.
Reading white papers is nothing that easy, most especially reading those with large number of pages.
If only one can devote that time with patience, there are so many lessons in them.
the most complete data is a whitepaper, if we often read various projects, we can find out which ones are really good and original, and just copy paste. The originality of the project idea will be easier to understand than other methodologies and this has become a standard obligation in each project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 01:30:07 PM
Recently, people do not read anything at all. Now people only do what they analyze, but in most cases they still don’t read white paper. Now it is a necessity. This has its advantages. I'm sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 07, 2019, 07:29:55 PM
Most of what I know today, apart from the information I have been able to acquire from this forum, were gotten through the study of white papers.
Reading white papers is nothing that easy, most especially reading those with large number of pages.
If only one can devote that time with patience, there are so many lessons in them.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 07, 2019, 06:58:26 PM
I noticed that most people really do not read the project at all and are not going to do it. They have enough of what is now called a presentation. Therefore, it will probably be more interesting, but I do not think that this is correct. Better to read and dive into the details.
Ah now on such a market I think not strongly will help you to read white paper , very there is good projects and with a white paper but harvest little funds , I think here need a already luck )
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 07, 2019, 02:29:03 PM
You ALWAYS have to read whitepapers. All the useful informations are listed there.
You can't blame companies if you invested into a coin without reading the whitepaper. If the company is a scam-attempt, their whitepaper will probably sucks.
February 07, 2019, 02:24:59 PM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.
All the important information was listed on the whitepaper. So we must fully read the whitepaper first before putting decision whether to invest or not. Seeing some features on their homepage wasn't enough.
copper member
Activity: 210
February 06, 2019, 02:30:46 PM
It is extremely important to read a whitepaper, but unfortunately there are still investors that do not even take a look at whitepaper and are blindly investing in every ICO in hope to become millionaires within a night.
Activity: 255
February 06, 2019, 10:39:08 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

It was once a great source of information but looking at today I'm not so sure because many people just copy and paste bits of works from other people's whitepaper to make up theirs so it is really not genuine anymore but what I can say is if a whitepaper is not genuine then that project is probably fake
February 06, 2019, 10:37:49 AM
Whitepaper is in every ico project, because the whitepaper is important to see whether a project will succeed or not, in my opinion the whitepaper contains information that we can take, who wants to know cryptocurrency or invest in crypto, it is necessary to read whitepaper.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
February 06, 2019, 10:35:55 AM
Reading whitepaper help to give an insight or knowledge on what the project is all about. Some people skip this cos some whitepapers seem very lengthy but it's useful to imbibe the habit of reading.
Some skip it, yes, but they are actually missing out a lot. By reading a project's whitepaper, you could already tell if it is legit or not. I've translated many whitepapers into my language and I must say, there is a strong correlation to the length of a whitepaper to a project's legitimacy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 10:29:51 AM

The project whitepapers would be an important tool for you to identify the potential and legitemacy of a project. So if you plan to invest in a coin or project it is important that this is available from the developer. It contains information essential to investors
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 06, 2019, 10:27:59 AM

Well, that is the first step in figuring out the essence of the project, basically its goal and plan, but if you can see it does not tally to the other sources or information that they provided on the web or group, then think again.
Pages:
Jump to: