Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 3. (Read 23744 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 10:21:15 AM
Reading whitepaper help to give an insight or knowledge on what the project is all about. Some people skip this cos some whitepapers seem very lengthy but it's useful to imbibe the habit of reading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 10:17:47 AM
Yes of course Reading white papers to get more information about their projects can really help us to make sure our investments will have their growth in the future. And I think also people must have a regular research about the projects they want to invest with their money to prevent from losing their investments.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
February 06, 2019, 09:23:27 AM
It seems to me that very few people read the technical documents of ICO, so there are so many complaints from users in the community about bad projects!
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
February 05, 2019, 07:30:34 AM
One whitepaper that I read that really opened my eyes because they weren't really focused on their broject but was focusing more in the blockchain Ecosystem in general is the Nexty whitepaper, it is definitely worth giving a read.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 04, 2019, 03:56:32 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Some project/s just copies the white paper of the other project here in cryptocurrency, in this way, we can figure out if they are scam or not if we compare the original to those copies.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 04, 2019, 03:14:24 PM
You can usually read news about the project and based on them they can make a conclusion whether this project is worth it or not.
Activity: 322
February 04, 2019, 03:04:11 PM
As an investor or a crypto enthusiast, before investing or going into any project, one must read and meditate on the whitepaper first why because if one doesn't, such might fail in the investment.
But lately,  we've seen many projects abandoned the whitepaper and go after something else when the way is not going through again so they went another way and therefore leaving the whitepaper path and ways behind. We have also noticed lately that, it seems whitepaper stays longer than even the project.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 04, 2019, 02:54:35 PM
Of course, reading the whitepaper gives us an opportunity to better understand the project and the meaning of it. And it also gives more knowledge and understanding of the technology. More recently, I read the whitepaper of the Jur project and realized how much we need such a platform to resolve various disputes.
copper member
Activity: 370
February 04, 2019, 02:28:01 PM
for me to read Whitepapers is an important thing to understand information technology that is increasingly advanced. especially investors must read whitepapers, because this is the most basic thing for all of us. whitepapers are very helpful and also add insight to us all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 04, 2019, 02:18:26 PM
I noticed that most people really do not read the project at all and are not going to do it. They have enough of what is now called a presentation. Therefore, it will probably be more interesting, but I do not think that this is correct. Better to read and dive into the details.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 02, 2019, 08:55:39 AM
I do not waste time reading white paper because there are many words that do not make sense and do not guarantee the safety of my money.
Reading these lines can help investor to understand the process how project will solve mentioned problem. So no need to take pain if you are lazy. If you don't like scrolling though termins then ask a litepaper from team.

Totally agreed. I think if an investor has no time to read the whitepaper, he/she should at least read the light paper. Investing blindly without knowing what the project is about come with a big risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 02, 2019, 08:02:49 AM
Fewer and fewer people today really believe that cryptocurrency can and will rule the world. That we will be able to get away from such a system of managing people very soon. But still it will be. We must always read about what is all the same important for us.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 31, 2019, 03:22:26 AM
I do not waste time reading white paper because there are many words that do not make sense and do not guarantee the safety of my money.
Reading these lines can help investor to understand the process how project will solve mentioned problem. So no need to take pain if you are lazy. If you don't like scrolling though termins then ask a litepaper from team.
Activity: 199
January 31, 2019, 03:21:38 AM
I am not a fan of reading white paper before, but recently I just discovered that I developed the interest in reading white paper of any bounty project I'm willing to participate in, it was then I discovered that white paper has a lot of information that can even help both bounty hunters and investors in decision making. It contains the problem identified by the project, ways of solving it, project developmental plans, information about the team and so on. Through the white paper one can actually see the plan of a project and analyse it yourself whether it is achievable or not. White paper is just loaded with a lot of information that can be of help.
Activity: 517
January 31, 2019, 03:03:34 AM
I don't usually read the projects whitepaper, I'm more interested in the development of the project. I like how the developers having conversations with the investors and participating in some blockchain shows. Product and partnership and the usability of the tokens in the real world are way more important.
I think everything you do has been explained in the whitepaper. if you read the whitepaper maybe you will get more clear and clear information. in fact many people are indeed not reading the whitepaper because they may be lazy, but actually all of that is important and very much information we can get from the whitepaper.
Activity: 560
January 31, 2019, 02:59:41 AM
Texничecкий дoкyмeнт являeтcя нeoтъeмлeмoй чacтью иccлeдoвaния пpoeктa. Кoгдa я выбиpaю кoмпaнию для paбoты или инвecтиций, пepвым дeлoм пocлe пpocмoтpa caйтa и тeмы я пoдpoбнo читaю тexничecкий дoкyмeнт.
Activity: 644
January 30, 2019, 03:59:29 PM
I don't usually read the projects whitepaper, I'm more interested in the development of the project. I like how the developers having conversations with the investors and participating in some blockchain shows. Product and partnership and the usability of the tokens in the real world are way more important.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 30, 2019, 11:09:16 AM
well whitepaper can provide you informations regarding blockchain technology but you can not get an in-depth understanding of the technology of blockchain in the whitepaper. This is because whitepaper information are tailored to suit the objective of the project. There are many resourceful e-book about cryptocurrencies that do not only cover the blockchain technology but also will teach you the programming aspect of the cryptocurrency development. you can check some of the topics created by me to get lists of the ebooks
Activity: 378
January 30, 2019, 10:59:06 AM
I cannot imagine something more important for a project as a well written and structured whitepaper. If you are reading a great whitepaper, you can be sure that the project is legit, but people are too lazy for doing this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 30, 2019, 10:55:39 AM
To be honest, I have not used such activities for a long time. Therefore, it seems to me that today there are real problems with this case. I think that we need to continue to read necessarily, because this is a necessary procedure.
I am always reading a white paper before investing money or entering into a bounty campaign. you need to  check at least if the project has a white paper at all
Pages:
Jump to: