Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 10. (Read 8935 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
Do you think that Visa also had instant translations since its creation? -No, it's not. Wait a bit and this problem will be solved. Or do not wait and figure out how to solve it.
Activity: 105
July 22, 2018, 04:32:00 AM
According to my opinion bitcoin using has a lot of opportunity. Bitcoin can bring real life to a person. Bitcoin is used online salary, trade, etc.There are also many opportunity to btc. Smiley Wink
Activity: 17
July 22, 2018, 04:26:36 AM
For the whole world to accept Bitcoin needs to improve quite a bit from speed to speed. No one buys a frying rack for $ 20 and the fee is $ 30
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
July 22, 2018, 04:22:02 AM
for now and specifically in my country, crypto currency can not be used for shopping. crypto for me to trade in the digital world, then I swapped it into fiat currency to use it.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
The real life usage of bitcoin is that it provide profits if you invest in bitcoin, and this gain will add something goid to your financial needs because bitcoin is income generates if you are good enough in trading activities  it will really of help to financial needs in your life.
copper member
Activity: 70
July 22, 2018, 03:13:29 AM
Personally, Bitcoin has a very powerful use in my daily life. Besides from earning salary in my real life job, because of Bitcoin, it gives people opportunity to earn more extra at a very convenient way.More the real life usage, more will be the circulation taking the market capital grow big. As a beginning to the bull market now the dominance of bitcoin has gone high above 45%.This is one of the new breakthroughs that can compete with Fiat, good response will be seen more on bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

As per I see that the people are getting interested in Bitcoins because of the price difference of Bitcoin from 2013 to 2017. So generally the people are getting getting crazy for Bitcoins because they want to make some profit as they are watching other people's making a huge profit in fact or it is some people have made long term investment and they are millionaires now so now the people are also investing in Bitcoins and trading them and the main usage of Bitcoins is now a days is used for trading or as an asset more than a currency.
Activity: 134
July 22, 2018, 02:11:46 AM
 Nothing like that. It does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow or what. When you send a bitcoin, you can not actually refund the payment so the buyer is sure that he or she will get the money. Also, you can negotiate a fee and ask the buyer to pay half and you will pay half of the confirmation which will be faster. No need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. Everything takes time to develop and those who have confidence will collect it for profit, there is nothing wrong with it. Roll Eyes
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
Real life usage of bitcoin is low compared to that of the traditional fiat in real life. In a gradual manner the usage of bitcoin keeps on increasing. More the real life usage, more will be the circulation taking the market capital grow big. As a beginning to the bull market now the dominance of bitcoin has gone high above 45%
Activity: 29
July 22, 2018, 01:50:30 AM
In my country, no online store accepts Bitcoin as a payment method, even in fast food and in restaurants. Bitcoin is only here on the internet. I usually read news and blogs about bitcoin, Bitcoin deals are most commonly used in bitcoin, Bitcoin is very effective in dealing with transactions.
Activity: 88
July 21, 2018, 11:17:59 PM
I still can be sure that bitcoin can see more of a role in real life, such as to buy something in real life using internet transactions. This is one of the new breakthroughs that can compete with Fiat, good response will be seen more on bitcoin.
Activity: 17
July 21, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies as a whole has wide range of application like on e-commerce and trading.
Activity: 2
July 21, 2018, 10:41:56 PM
Nowadays, many countries in the world accept bitcoin as a kind of currency, but many countries banned and many countries don't know the existance of bitcoin. So that I still hope that bitcoin can be opened in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 21, 2018, 10:26:54 PM
Not just the problem of confirmation time but also fees for each transaction. Bitcoin will scale and it desperately needs to do so before it is accepted by everyone.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 10:17:14 PM
Bitcoin was commonly used in investing, transaction and payment system. But the true essence of bitcoin is to learn and accept the new advancement of technology and makes our life more easier and convenient. Bitcoin is far different from banks it is usually gives more convenient and less hassle service because it has more cheaper fee and fast service. It also gives us more opportunities to earn big profit when it comes to investment. And also it gives chances to earn an extra income. It really helpful especially when it comes to financially.
Activity: 32
July 21, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
I've paid btc for a grub transaction for over 3 years. An easier to find step and you can monero to shapeshift to provide all the kung fu chown you want. Bitcoin is not really usable in real life. Some people here in the forum say that a lot of companies are using bitcoin but I do not believe in it. It can not be used in the real world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 20, 2018, 11:54:23 PM
Bitcoin was made as a new electronic cash and new kind of money. Bitcoin can be used as payment system, to do some transactions, and to save and earn money. The real life usage of this bitcoin is to advance our technology when it comes to our payment system or transactions. You don't have to go in any central banks you just have to open your connection and online. Bitcoin was really made to lessen our hassle and worries and to make our life easier. It alsl give chances and opportunities to earn a lot to avail and sustain our daily needs.
But the function of bitcoin as a payment system has not been effective at this time. Well, we know that its use as a payment system is still limited with regard to legality. So I think the function of bitcoin is real and effective today is as a commodity and investment.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 11:41:57 PM
the real use of life from bitcoin is essential to meet daily needs because investing in bitcoin is a very lucrative and promising investment, life is enjoying no worries if we spend a little on ourselves. I am so grateful and happy that I met the bitcoin it brings I live a successful life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 11:30:42 PM
Bitcoin was made as a new electronic cash and new kind of money. Bitcoin can be used as payment system, to do some transactions, and to save and earn money. The real life usage of this bitcoin is to advance our technology when it comes to our payment system or transactions. You don't have to go in any central banks you just have to open your connection and online. Bitcoin was really made to lessen our hassle and worries and to make our life easier. It alsl give chances and opportunities to earn a lot to avail and sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 252
July 18, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
if the question is pertaining to a use in my life well it has a lot of usage it was one of the financial source of income which make my life financially stable though the market is down i always see to it that i have enough for my self during dump season because i know sooner bitcoin price will pump and it is my harvest time . bitcoin supported my needs and wants which is really main reason why i stay with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: