Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 13. (Read 8979 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
July 14, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
In addition to paying for goods and services from certain individuals, most online stores have begun to accept this crypto currency. The most notable of them is Square Market, here you can buy everything for bitcoins, from clothes to iPad. Most websites automatically generate an address to which they can get bitcoin, so you can make a purchase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
Btc will be used as the main currency soon and we will use it more than dollar even. i m sure that this will happen because it is the best way to pay for the different operations, btc is the best way to earn good money
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 08:21:46 AM
It's very useful to our life, but we should consider what method apply to spend it.really it's change our lifestyles.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 01:31:12 AM
now many options for choosing a usability in crypto currency. maybe bitcoin has a long time to confirm and no implementation on the day. but currently from the development of blockchain, there is already altcoin in use in real life, because the main function of bitcoin technology is to record a transaction.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
This question is like asking how you can make use of country currency ....money is basically used to exchange for service and goods, money can also been use to exchange for other currency, so also is the usage of bitcoin it can be used for online shopping, bitcoin can also be used to pay bills online. bitcoin can also be exchanged to our local country currency and you can also exchange it for any other cryptographic money.....BITCOIN IS AMAZING   
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
July 14, 2018, 12:53:44 AM
Bitcoin is widely used today as an investment that will generate great returns and provide many opportunities for people to earn a good income. In my daily life is very useful, it can be used as payment in several sectors.

Used it to pay for bills and pay for some debt also because there are times when I can borrow money and my friend is also into cryptocurrencies so he also accept bitcoin as payment. I am also saving some for long term investment but there are times when I will be short of cash so I need to convert some coins. I can still get it back though through trading and from the bounties in this forum so I am very thankful that I found a source of income that has flexible time.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

wowvery steady. when can i be like that.
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 12:21:57 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Yes It is true, I have gotten alot benefits from bitcoin in las year. I could buy car and house.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:09:48 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Because it confirmation time take so long then this is big problem of bitcoin. It couldn't use in real life such as to buy coffee, t-shirt because too slow and too expensive fee. People can't use it for micropayment the fee will always double than the amount of payment.
Many updated recently but we can't solve it till now. just hope it will be better in future
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 14, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
Bitcoin can be used wherever the soul does not wish. Here a couple of young people even visited some countries and counted the iseno in the crypt for all services. I bought a ticket for an airplane, I ate. The biggest problem is the calculation at gas stations. So what is strong is the future of the whole world.
Activity: 99
July 14, 2018, 12:06:35 AM
Until now, perhaps the use of Bitcoin in everyday life has not been seen.
I only see Bitcoin as a means of investment.
Many companies have not received payment using Bitcoin.
Payments still use the conventional money.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 12:03:54 AM
Bitcoin is widely used today as an investment that will generate great returns and provide many opportunities for people to earn a good income. In my daily life is very useful, it can be used as payment in several sectors.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 13, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

Bitcoin is a bit bigger than I think when it lasts in our world because many people also use bitcoin and a bit of bitcoin in humans, as it also helps keep your money safe in the wallet.
Activity: 462
July 13, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

for me bitcoin is a trading place and a place to make big profits, because trading with bitcoin has great potential for profit, and we are free to trade and transact with anyone we want.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 11:23:34 PM
bitcoin still can not we use to buy something we want gan like house, car and so forth. but the investment I did in bitcoin we can enjoy in real world
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
bitcoin if in the country of Indonesia gan. still banned the government to use as a transaction tool such as banknotes. but the government also does not prohibit people who invest in bitcoin gan. but the investment results that we get we can exchange with the rupiah currency .
Activity: 26
July 13, 2018, 11:11:14 PM
The use of bitcoin depends on the individual decision they can use it to buy things that they want and need cuz there are countries that legalize bitcoin and accept it as the future digital currency.
Activity: 73
July 13, 2018, 11:06:16 PM
Most online businesses such as influencers accept crypto while BTC is the absolute favorite.This is one of the new breakthroughs that will be able to compete with Fiat, good responses will be more seen on bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 13, 2018, 11:01:59 PM
in my country, there are some stores that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment, but the store is not so openly and unofficially
it may be government regulation that makes the boundary between the seller and the buyer in the transaction
I believe that the main usage of bitcoin on real life is investment. It is use as an investment and a gaining asset on every individual in the bitcoin feild maybe some other people use bitcoin as payment it is really amazing. Because crypto currency feild really depend on the bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
July 13, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
in my country, there are some stores that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment, but the store is not so openly and unofficially
it may be government regulation that makes the boundary between the seller and the buyer in the transaction
Pages:
Jump to: