Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 8. (Read 8935 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
The fact that Bitcoin can be anonymously used to conduct transactions between any account holders, anywhere across the universe. we can use Bitcoin to buy something online with third party services but in our real life its usage is not implemented. In our country India we are gambling of money to purchage and sale Bitcoin because in our country cryptocurrency is not regulated but hope so it will be regulated and make a part of digital payment.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 11:52:11 AM
I use bitcoin to buy some goods and services, with bitcoin I can also increase income.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
Prices will go up more and will be accepted in many countries
Activity: 47
July 28, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
Visibility is no necessary. If you will have asset you will find a way of using it.
Activity: 49
July 28, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
Until btc has the physical version it has no use in real life.
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
Now btc used in different purposes. Yoy can travel, buy coffe etc. And its spreading.
Activity: 54
July 26, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
I have used bitcoins to buy the exact same things you do with fiat, hoard some, invested some, bought stuff from digital games and online purchases to brick and mortar shops that actually occasionally accept bitcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
I do not do Bitcoin as a day-to-day activity, which I do only invest my money in the long run or short. No need to have bitcoin as a way of payment. You can easily exchange your bitcoin in USD or whatever your local currency with the help of an exchanger and then pay to the buyer or seller. You can also continue to earn profits as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you do.
Activity: 131
July 26, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
Bitcoin has a lot of usage: You can purchase your coffee, you can book your hotel, buy your jewelry, pay the tuition in your university, and etc. using your Bitcoin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 26, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
For me the usage of bitcoin is for financial support and kinda an exercise for something big like it trains your decision makings and the choice you pick. Earning bitcoins for me is the primary purpose of working here since it can be converted or traded into cashes and it helps me a lot especially for college students.
Activity: 58
July 26, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
People know the issue so they are trying to develop a way to make things faster.
Activity: 181
July 26, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
I think, since bitcoin has no physical body there is also no real life usage. What I mean is, it can help us indirectly that is why we need to convert it first before we can use.

But what about the actual use of bitcoins today? He does not interfere with the absence of a physical body ... I think, it will not interfere further. People will always find use of their assets, if there is an opportunity to make a profit))
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 11:37:14 AM
I think, since bitcoin has no physical body there is also no real life usage. What I mean is, it can help us indirectly that is why we need to convert it first before we can use.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 11:30:01 AM
This problem about bitcoin that must be solve and seen some solution on it. The gab time of transactions, although its too slow because you are not only the one using the blockchain, there so many transactions happen every second. We can use bitcoin as payment through online mate, and its not that too mush slow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 11:26:57 AM
I think that lightning network at full capacity together with its support in wallets and platforms various and the use of bitcoin can take off as everyday payments.
Yes the lightening network will cause an increase in the use of bitcoin as a means of payment, it will make more persons see bitcoin in a more positive perspective and therefore drive investment in the space.
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Much of the price movement for bitcoins as well as most other cryptocurrency are driven more speculation rather than real life usuage, that is why it is affected easily by the media
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
July 26, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
I think that lightning network at full capacity together with its support in wallets and platforms various and the use of bitcoin can take off as everyday payments.
July 26, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

As per I can see bitcoin is only used for trading and not as a currency...All are doing either long term or Short term investment...from which they are gonna make some profit....And also as a currency but mostly by the drug smugglers and gun snugglers as bitcoin is still anonymous.
Activity: 131
July 26, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
Well the options can be very much. Suppose bitcoin becomes the world's number one currency ... what will happen?
For it will be possible to buy EVERYTHING. Therefore, they can be used as a real high-grade currency.
Activity: 328
July 26, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

For me, the real life usage of bitcoin is in paying system. We can use bitcoin in our paying system. It is easy to pay bills using bitcoin. Another thing is the trading. We can buy bitcoin and hold it then sell it when the price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: