Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 14. (Read 8939 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 10:53:35 PM
Real Life Usage of Bitcoin Bitcon can change the real life,which can not be imagined, bitcoin may change the life of person.Bitcoin is bound by the  same line,bitcoin can be used to make free trading without having to do business,Bitcoin business is the best way to make life.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 13, 2018, 10:45:49 PM
there are other coins which has less traffic and trusted which is much suitable to use in this kind of business that requires a fast confirmation of transactions. Still the other coins are there to support Bitcoin and users would tend to store the money that they have gained to Bitcoin.
There are lots of coins in cryptocurrency that you can use other than bitcoin to make transactions in real life, even cheaper and faster, nowadays crypto is getting easier to use in real life, there are many third parties that are starting to accept some crypto instead of just bitcoin as the currency
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:26:26 PM
I agree with you,Like what you said above for you the real life use of bitcoin is easy in pay. Yes to me,I think like that,I think that bitcoin usage is used in many transactions in money like transferring money,using payment mode and so on.When we use bitcoin our life will be easy when it comes to money transactions and it will be our choice in paying bills online,or we can use it in buying at online stores.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 10:13:38 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Very good question, bitcoin`s main purpose is to avoid double spending without an intervention of an administration; however, the price goes up not on its usage but on its trends. We cannot rely also on the facts that bitcoin can be a game changer in the future, thus may be used as future currency for hassle-free transactions.

With the used of the blockchain, bitcoin will pave its used in future. In  early  2017, the  Harvard  Business Review  suggested  that  blockchain  is  a  foundational  technology   and  thus  "has  the  potential to
create  new  foundations  for  our  economic  and  social  systems."  It  further  observed  that,  while  foundational innovations  can  have an enormous impact, "It will take decades for blockchain to seep into our economic and social infrastructure." Thus, hoarding of bitcoin might be an advantage to become billionaires in the near future.

Activity: 994
Merit: 507
July 13, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
There are many purpose and benefits of bitcoin that will surely help our everyday living. Bitcoin was usually or commonly used as Investment, trading, transactions and payment system. It also gives chances and opportunity to tye people whosre trying to find some alternative job to have source of income. Bitcoin also can give chance to earn and save money that will help us in our financial problems.
Activity: 111
July 13, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
bitcoin is very useful if you know how to use it and many other things about bitcoin and have a very strong use in my daily life. because Bitcoin, it gives people a chance to earn more money in a very comfortable way
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
Unfortunately, even in developed countries, bitcoin is almost not used to pay for goods and services. And in other countries such use of bitcoin is impossible for technical reasons.
I agree about it, bitcoin still a doubtful things for others. But right now, bitcoin is becoming an asset in our country, people are keeping on investing and supporting it as another source of income.
Activity: 135
July 13, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
I usually read on news and blogs about bitcoin, It is usually used in investment, Trading are the most common used in bitcoin, It could also a medium to purchased goods and a form of payments for any services rendered in digital world. Bitcoin is very efficient to use in terms of processing transactions.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 05:21:55 PM
 there are other coins which has less traffic and trusted which is much suitable to use in this kind of business that requires a fast confirmation of transactions. Still the other coins are there to support Bitcoin and users would tend to store the money that they have gained to Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
July 13, 2018, 05:20:35 PM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still not developed to a level where most of us could use on a daily bases.
It is still a young technology with a lot of potentials, but greed for money holds it back a little bit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 04:55:15 PM
Bitcoin is uses for the every payment purpose want to pay , even the airlines in Japan are started to accept Bitcoin payment ..so most of the time.bitcoin is amaze  instead of looking the bad thing , you should see the good thing also ,here many people are making earnings with the Bitcoin in his full time job
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
I probably think that the bitcoin would never be used in daily life in compare with the national hard currency because of the first there is a transfer fee and the second is that no everyone use the bitcoin and it a decentralized currency and that will cause the effect on the national currency so most of the governments don't allow it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 03:55:48 PM
Bitcoin can now be used for so many things,you can pay for things online,one can exchange it with fiat through luno in Nigeria, possibly buy data and airtime via bitrefill that uses Bitcoin ..
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
Unfortunately, even in developed countries, bitcoin is almost not used to pay for goods and services. And in other countries such use of bitcoin is impossible for technical reasons.
Activity: 320
July 13, 2018, 03:03:03 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
The message was written a year ago and how much everything has changed) you Can already buy real estate for cryptocurrency and also there are ATMs for the exchange of cryptocurrency for real money , and it's only been a year)
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
Bitcoin needs a lot for real life. You need money in your life. You can earn money from bitcoin. Which is very useful to you.Which is very useful to you. It is expected that in future bitcoin will be used as a payment for all transactions. And it's a lot for us all
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
In the future, we don't need ATM machine to withdraw money from it since if in the future money and account work digitally then all we need is an account or crypto card to pay online or swipe it on the counter. No need to hold a cash or look for atm, all we need is to implement the crypto ways.

I think It really depends on the number of bitcoin users, the area where bitcoin users are more likely they also have the facility to use bitcoin at their local superstore, but in areas where people do not know about bitcoin there the shopkeepers can also do not know anything about bitcoin and therefore they do not accept bitcoin in their store.
Activity: 53
July 13, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
Now, you can easily use Bitcoin in real world through a useful web https://usebitcoins.info/    .Look for more information about who accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
You can now take a vacation entirely using Bitcoin. Popular vacation services accepting Bitcoin like CheapoAir: Book your trip entirely online, including flights, hotels, and Amtrak railway bookings.
Activity: 30
July 13, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
Today, things have changed dramatically and a wide range of reputable and well-known retailers now accept Bitcoin. The number seems to grow every day. The major retailers that currently accept Bitcoin in exchange for products and services: Microsoft, for example: You can’t buy everything on the Microsoft store with Bitcoin. You can, however, add Bitcoin to your Microsoft account and then use that BiSpending Bitcoin is surprisingly easy.
Pages:
Jump to: