Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 6. (Read 8935 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:46:30 PM
Bitcoin, which is otherwise called digital money will someday replace the fiat money. As at 2017, I bought 2 plots of land in Lagos with bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 03:06:28 PM
Real life usage of BITCOIN is totally depend on what policies your own nation offer you regarding BITCOIN.For example if any country take BITCOIN directly the investors of bitcoin in such type of country get a large number of benefits,for instance Swaziland its take bitcoin as a tuition fees and investors who are students get a huge profit from this.Moreover in countries where the bitcoin is banned investors can not use bitcoin as a direct currency they first have to convert it in a fiat currency and then they can easily use the fiat currency to fulfill their desires and at that time government of their country earn handsome profits in the shape  of tax.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
purse.io

it's a very best example of real life using of Bitcoin. It's a pear to pear shopping site where you can buy any product of Amazon using bitcoin & bitcoin cash. You must try as crypto user. Also, their lot's good example like ATM, Debit card, game website, Newegg eCommerce working with bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
August 01, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
Real life usage of bitcoin good to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
Bitcoin is being used in multi purpose sectors just like fiat and in future it will be used for various purposes. It also gives us more opportunities to earn big profit when it comes to investment.  You can also continue to earn profits as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you do.
Activity: 28
August 01, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
In fact, many people still do not know the actual use of Bitcoin, but I think real use of Bitcoin is very much because its benefits are very high and bit of it has earned many business successes. I also want to change myself by using Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 01, 2018, 01:18:17 PM
I use bitcoin for investment and trading, and I can get benefits that can help me in financial terms, bitcoin has had positive results in my life.
Activity: 131
August 01, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
The most common form of bitcoin in real life usage is to invest and trading, the value of bitcoin is incredible volatile, therefore to use it for other purposes like buy flight tickets, hotel, or payment for service, will be such a waste. Of course, bitcoin can become mainstream once day and will have more practical form, but until that bitcoin has to stabilize its price.
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 12:59:11 PM
Bitcoin can use in real life as a normal currency Because that is a digital cryptocurrency. But in many countries doesn't approve Bitcoin as a currency. Because sometimes Bitcoin uses for weapon dealings and Drug dealings. With this situation, a lot of countries afraid to approve Bitcoin as a currency. But some European and American countries just approved Bitcoin as a normal currency. But in my view, I think Bitcoin will approve as a normal currency all over the world.
Activity: 4
August 01, 2018, 12:46:54 PM
My friend paid me for dinner once in btc! Does that count :-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 01, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
Regarding your confirmation times question. Well that's why layer two solutions are being developed like lightning network which makes transactions instant and extremely cheap. Also Bitcoin is being valued based on the future value it might have and without valuing it high enough large investors wont get interested in the Bitcoin markets.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
It is understood by considering our present life. Bitcoin is such an element by which we can find the way to real life.we are bitcoin use very slowly and few days ago there are many people are not use bitcoin.So bitcoin is a real life usage in many people.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
The real use is using it to transact in the cryptocurrency space.
Aside that, no real life use fir bitcoin at the moment.
I believe, we will be able to use bitcoin like we use our various local fiat in the future.
Activity: 122
August 01, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
The real use of bitcoin is that you can buy a lot of things you need to care for bitcoin because I'm lucky because I have a BTC so far it will help me Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
Bitcoin at the moment can only be used in facilitating transactions on the virtual space.

There is no real usage of bitcoin in real world, this is because it has not been generally accepted as a payment medium.
Activity: 183
August 01, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
I think at the micro level, bitcoin can hardly become a payment medium because of its slow transaction speed. Example we go to the market and just want to buy a chewing gum, i think fiat is a good choice. I think combination of crypto currency and fiat is the best choice
Activity: 79
August 01, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
blah, blah, blah.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
There are numerous utilization off bitcoin that you can unquestionably do and I consider most it are connected online for facilitate helpful exchange in light of the fact that bitcoin is an online cash, yet I have an online wallet in our nation that have numerous advantageous use by the methods for bitcoin by essentially paying electrical, water, web and furthermore Mastercard bills with no hustle, notwithstanding stacking up your telephone is moment with bitcoin however the most thing that I like from this wallet is the withdrawal of fiat cash with bitcoin.
Activity: 124
August 01, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
 think once a deal it is made then the seller must bear that loss, what I mean is lets look at it from the opposite perspective, if you buy something and then bitcoin reevaluates then you are not going to ask to get the difference back right? And even if you did no one is going to give it back to you, that is why many are holding their bitcoin and don’t let go
Activity: 105
August 01, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
The use of bitcoin real life is very good, if my opinion real life bitcoin can be seen from bitcoin price, our life should be more meaningful our biat is not useless in life.
Pages:
Jump to: